Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate's visit to New York  (Read 268370 times)
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 06:01:50 PM »

I'm still just keeping my fingers crossed for a blizzard.  I want to see Kate have to walk around in a parka, scarf and hat, warm pants, and Uggs.

I sincerely hope that Jecca does come....that NY is buried in snow and ice....she faked HG which is despicable and now of course she is 'all better'....forget that HG is unpredictable...hers is ever so special and now she is all better and invited herself to NY....she is one desperately insecure person....she is also a liar/fake/phony/greedy/selfish/.....so, there is a dinner where people have to pay....to watch her not eat?? Jecca has a right to be there at that fund raiser...waity doesn't have any business being there...couldn't she stay in the UK and 'share her half of the power' with some of the charities ever so near and dear to her heart...I mean weren't they like splitting up to spread the awesomeness....imo she did that one 'charity' event using the ill and dying children so that she could justify a trip to NY...dunno where you live lothwen but where I live it's really really snowing and usually when we get snow....NY gets buried...it's probably too much to hope for but maybe the NY airport will close and those fools/idiots/useless/worthless/self serving 'the royals' will wind up in another part of our beautiful country....like say.....oh, I love our country so can't think of any place that deserves them Thumb down  Stay in the UK.... Real mad
 jmo

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 06:30:46 PM »

I'm still just keeping my fingers crossed for a blizzard.  I want to see Kate have to walk around in a parka, scarf and hat, warm pants, and Uggs.

I sincerely hope that Jecca does come....that NY is buried in snow and ice....she faked HG which is despicable and now of course she is 'all better'....forget that HG is unpredictable...hers is ever so special and now she is all better and invited herself to NY....she is one desperately insecure person....she is also a liar/fake/phony/greedy/selfish/.....so, there is a dinner where people have to pay....to watch her not eat?? Jecca has a right to be there at that fund raiser...waity doesn't have any business being there...couldn't she stay in the UK and 'share her half of the power' with some of the charities ever so near and dear to her heart...I mean weren't they like splitting up to spread the awesomeness....imo she did that one 'charity' event using the ill and dying children so that she could justify a trip to NY...dunno where you live lothwen but where I live it's really really snowing and usually when we get snow....NY gets buried...it's probably too much to hope for but maybe the NY airport will close and those fools/idiots/useless/worthless/self serving 'the royals' will wind up in another part of our beautiful country....like say.....oh, I love our country so can't think of any place that deserves them Thumb down  Stay in the UK.... Real mad
 jmo

I live in the area!  No wishing more snow please!!  I'm already dreading the traffic jam!
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 07:09:17 PM »

They're staying at the The Carlyle (as did Diana..... coincidence), the cheapest rooms are like $800/night.  It's on the Upper East Side so if they do visit the World Trade Center (like was rumored but not on their official scheduled) I can not imagine the traffic jam to get them downtown (on top of the normal Christmastime traffic in the city already, woof!)

Their scheduled, minus the Tusk (aka Jecca's charity) appears to be created for them. I would believe the rumor this was originally a William-only trip. Like a 2 day trip about poaching.  Because the first 2 days make sense for William: arrival dinner and fawning, wildlife conference, fawning lunch, royal foundation celebrating tusk/jecca, then a fun basketball game thrown in. Then with Kate coming, 2 days seems too light, so 2 became 3 and Kate's "close to her heart" events are always children and art, so they were mixed in too.

Sunday December 7th
    In NYC: Will & Kate: Attend a private engagement Sunday evening with the American Friends of The Royal Foundation Fancy dinner

Monday December 8th
        In DC:  William: Attend an anti-corruption conference at the World Bank to discuss a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to the transportation across borders of illegal wildlife. The only scheduled event on world bank's website in DC on this date is for a 2 week course, nothing on wildlife... or conferences, so it must be a "private" conference they don't want riff-raff knowing about
        In DC:  William: Attend a working lunch at the World Bank to discuss a number of programs in support of the fight against the illegal trade in ivory.Lunch = event
        In NYC: William: Attend a reception, hosted by The Royal Foundation, that will recognize the work done by The Tusk Trust and other United for Wildlife (of which William is President) partners.Jecca reception, open bar and small talk
        In NYC: Kate: Accompanied by the First Lady of New York City, Chirlane McCray, Kate will visit a local child development center. Visit children for 1 hour then shop
        In NYC: Kate: Attend a lunch, hosted by the British Consul General in New York, to celebrate the achievements of a successful British community in New York.Lunch = event, remember?
        In NYC: Will & Kate:Attend an NBA Basketball game to help launch a new collaboration between The Royal Foundation, United for Wildlife and the NBA.  As IF they care about visiting Brooklyn, as IF they care about the Nets (maybe a Beyonce sighting)... LeBron James is playing!!!  Can I go too?

Tuesday December 9th
    In NYC: Will & Kate:Visit a youth organization and an inner city youth development foundation, to learn about how these two organizations work together to promote positive youth development and social learning. Visit school, look awkward at teens, leave in less than an hour.  How will they implement what they learn? And where will it be applied?
    In NYC: Will & Kate:Attend an event celebrating the British talent in the creative industries of New York, in association with the UK Government's GREAT campaign.Look at pictures, paintings, and sculptures by UK people in NYC leave after 30 minutes
    In NYC: William will attend a "technology themed event, hosted by a New York-headquartered technology company," celebrating US and UK entrepreneurs. Play with gadgets in NY that are available in the UK, leave after 45 minutes
    In NYC: Will & Kate:Finally, that evening attend the University of St. Andrews 600th Anniversary Dinner at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Ask New Yorkers to spend $10k to "maybe" see them at dinner to raise money for a Scottish University who's students and alumni are some of the most wealthy people in the world
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 07:14:17 PM »

Honestly considering all the protests going on I don't even want them here what's happening right now is way more important than these two idiots wanting to attend galas
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 01:07:42 AM »

jmo

I live in the area!  No wishing more snow please!!  I'm already dreading the traffic jam!

OK....I'll modify my prayer...snow stay away from Eliza ....actually that's been a dilemma for me....real people with real jobs and lives inhabit NY....and to wish for a blizzard is not fair to them....(you)....to wish anything bad to happen to NY or in NY.... No  Maybe we'll all see a blue bod if kate flashes....cold is pretty much a given this time of year.... Halo

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 02:13:26 AM »

Honestly considering all the protests going on I don't even want them here what's happening right now is way more important than these two idiots wanting to attend galas

The fact that my dog threw up is more important than these two idiots.....they haven't any official business in this country....I don't want them here either unless they are paying tourists....this is just plain  Ranting

Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 03:24:50 AM »

I have to say, I finally understand the basketball connection:  the National Geographic channel had a special last week featuring Yao Min (sp?) and the massive influence of China regarding illegal ivory imports.  By roping *him* in, they're bringing some otherwise "huh?  ivory?" attention to the cause.

Why the Carlyle?  Why not a bigger hotel? 
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 03:33:16 AM »

Carlyle was "Diana's hotel" in NY, right? Maybe that's why, association with mummy... Secret

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Stark

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 03:35:30 AM »

Don't you know  Real mad Willy has mommy issues and wants to recreate her life.  Ranting Ranting Ranting Ranting
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 07:17:56 AM »

Don't you know  Real mad Willy has mommy issues and wants to recreate her life.  Ranting Ranting Ranting Ranting

Helped along by the Midds for their own reasons 

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 07:32:35 AM »

I have to say, I finally understand the basketball connection:  the National Geographic channel had a special last week featuring Yao Min (sp?) and the massive influence of China regarding illegal ivory imports.  By roping *him* in, they're bringing some otherwise "huh?  ivory?" attention to the cause.

Huh? Yao Ming has nothing to do with Brooklyn Nets. He's retired years ago. He played for Houston Rockets. He lives in Shanghai and sometimes attends a Rockets game when he's in the US. But he has nothing to do with the Nets.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 08:59:34 AM »

Jecca?  Oh reeaallllly.  You don't say.

Wow.  The potential for all sorts of side eye and thrown shade will be very high at this event.  I wonder how long Jecca was associated with this event before Kate knew.  Or maybe Kate decided to finally check in on what her hubs was supposedly up to and realized what was going on.  This information has suddenly made this "mini tour" a hell of a lot more interesting.

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 09:58:34 AM »

Carlyle was "Diana's hotel" in NY, right? Maybe that's why, association with mummy... Secret

Was it at the Carlyle that she danced with JohnTravolta?  Thinking

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 02:54:46 PM »

No, she danced with him at the reception in the White House when she and Charles first visited the US.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 03:00:10 PM »

No, she danced with him at the reception in the White House when she and Charles first visited the US.

Thanks Thistle  Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: