Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: royal Christmas cards  (Read 38986 times)
masha
Banned
Banned
Small Member

United States United States

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 01:07:08 AM »

Dutch Royal Family Christmas Card

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 01:13:10 AM by masha » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 01:11:08 AM »

So corrected it for you  Wink Smiley
labellemarianne

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 06:03:16 PM »

V & D's private card

Lovely!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2017, 11:22:16 PM »

Laurent and Claire of Belgium:

http://www.noblesseetroya...urent-claire-de-belgique/
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2017, 11:38:13 PM »

^^^^Laurent looks like Claire's father and the family's grandpa.

I'm pretty sure this one is from one of their summer holidays in Marivent, those walls and those shutters look like Marivent

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 01:39:36 PM »

2018 Christmas cards:

Kate, William & the kids:

Kate and William's Christmas card: George, Louis and Charlotte 'SO ADORABLE' in royal snap
KATE, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William have released an adorable Christmas card - with the royal couple pictured alongside children George, Charlotte and Louis.
Kensington Palace@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pleased to share a new photograph of their family. 
The photograph, taken by Matt Porteous, shows The Duke and Duchess with their three children at Anmer Hall, and features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card this year.

https://www.express.co.uk...rd-George-Charlotte-Louis

Charlene, Albert & the kids

If You click on the link, you will find the lovely photo of the twins

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrU1KHZl9mK/

I  always love the christmas card of Albert and Charlene because, there is the christmas tree and the decor is festive
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 01:41:17 PM »

Some of the British royals

Charles and Camilla, Cambridges and Sussexes Christmas Cards for 2018

Olivia

Small Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2018, 03:02:47 PM »

Felipe and Letizia

JC and Sofia

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2018, 03:15:33 PM »

i wonder why the royal families don't send a normal Christmas card portraing the Holy Family,or the Holy Child,a painting of the Nativity.

they,on the contrary,put themselves at center stage and imo it's absurd but maybe they wouldn't care considering this point of view.

Leonor & Sofia : i would expect that kind of handwriting by younger children.

LarLa

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »

i wonder why the royal families don't send a normal Christmas card portraing the Holy Family,or the Holy Child,a painting of the Nativity.

they,on the contrary,put themselves at center stage and imo it's absurd but maybe they wouldn't care considering this point of view.

Family photos are pretty standard for Christmas cards. I'd consider it pretty normal actually.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »

In Denmark, I don’t think you can even buy Christmas Cards with the Nativity Scene. It tends to be winter motifs, nisser or, indeed, pictures of the children. At the max, you may be able to find one with an angel.

“Normal Christmas card” depends on the country.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »

In Denmark, I don’t think you can even buy Christmas Cards with the Nativity Scene. It tends to be winter motifs, nisser or, indeed, pictures of the children. At the max, you may be able to find one with an angel.

“Normal Christmas card” depends on the country.

And generational here. All my cards from older people are traditional Christmas cards with a nice painting on the front, many religious in nature. The cards from people in my generation are nice family pictures. I appreciate them all equally. It’s just nice to be thought of at this time of year.

ElisaRose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2018, 04:36:37 PM »

I too like the personal cards with a photo. It just gives a nice glimpse of their lives and various personalities.
The one with Charles and Camilla is my favourite. No tricks or anything, very natural and I think their love is still deepening and very much alive  Icecream

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH The Princess Margaret
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2018, 05:15:38 PM »

2018 Christmas cards:

Kate, William & the kids:

Kate and William's Christmas card: George, Louis and Charlotte 'SO ADORABLE' in royal snap
KATE, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William have released an adorable Christmas card - with the royal couple pictured alongside children George, Charlotte and Louis.
Kensington Palace@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pleased to share a new photograph of their family. 
The photograph, taken by Matt Porteous, shows The Duke and Duchess with their three children at Anmer Hall, and features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card this year.

https://www.express.co.uk...rd-George-Charlotte-Louis

Now, that's a great picture of them. The kids look wonderful dressed in normal, modern clothing.  A big improvement.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2018, 05:42:04 PM »

Because they know that the people on their Christmas card lists don't want a card with an image they can see anywhere.  They want the cards with the photos.  The cards are every bit as much of a PR thing as their annual photo shoots. Also, they have the sense to know that not everybody on their list is Christian.  They are public servants, and their cards go out to the public.  The public is not a homogeneous group, even in countries with a declared state religion.

I personally send out cards that say Happy Holidays or sometimes even Happy New Year.  My friends and family are not all Christian. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: