Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2020 - News & Events  (Read 37677 times)
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Yesterday at 02:09:54 PM »

Wow to have a baby at 47!
I know it happens, just not common
Also, does Albert never use condoms?

The failure rate is anything from 2-18% / annum,. One part of the stats to do with some of Albert's activities, is revealed. The other part may suggest that he is actually very responsible.  Thinking

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Yesterday at 04:45:32 PM »

the children have grown so much

Okay, this is mean, but it looks like Gabby is trying to feel the "baby" kick Wink

I couldn't care less about new illegit baby news, I've been waiting for more for a while. He's a cad, there can be no doubt of it. I'd feel sorry for Charlene but she knew what she got herself into. I really feel sorry for Gabriella and Jacques, it's going to be embarrassing for them in the future because I doubt this is the end of their "Surprise, you have a new brother/sister" news.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Yesterday at 07:10:11 PM »

For me, it is not sure that it is true this story with this woman who is bresilian , Her daughter is 15 why she waited so long to  tell her story, Albert may be not guilty,  this person person may lie
Wait and see
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Yesterday at 07:56:49 PM »

I have to say that Albert seems to have absolutely done a stand up job of including and acknowledging his children from prior relationships so I am inclined not to believe this but who knows. I have a feeling that he is one of those men who refuses to wear a condom. Don't get me started. These boys who don't want kids need to get clipped because it is reversible. All the burden on the woman yes the same old story.
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Yesterday at 09:33:44 PM »

Seems that Albert was a bit busy around 2004-2005!
I do feel sorry for the children being brought into this mess. Also why has this only gone public now since the child is 15?
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Today at 12:26:42 AM »

I have to say that Albert seems to have absolutely done a stand up job of including and acknowledging his children from prior relationships so I am inclined not to believe this but who knows. I have a feeling that he is one of those men who refuses to wear a condom. Don't get me started. These boys who don't want kids need to get clipped because it is reversible. All the burden on the woman yes the same old story.

Didn't Jazmin's and Alexandre's moms need to hold his feet to the fire, as the saying is, to get him to admit paternity? (And/or take the test.  And/or cough up support.)

And hey I get that the woman is often the burdened party afterward. But after all, Albert is not what I would call so overwhelmingly gorgeous, charming, breathtaking, where a woman would be so overwhelmed with lust she couldn’t say: "no way without a condom".  In fact in these times of AIDs I just lose my shit with women who are in consensual casual sexual relationships who DON'T insist on (or don't refuse men who won't wear) condoms.  They are not fool-proof... but at least it's a try for protection for BOTH parties. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Today at 02:05:42 AM »

He was attractive enough, back in the day before he let himself go https://www.oversixty.co....ren-photographed-together     https://www.google.com/se...1280#imgrc=z7PjExPBNtgIuM
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Today at 02:34:31 AM »

Hmmmmm .. not bad but still not doing that without giftwrap 🎀
 Wink

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Today at 11:41:27 AM »

Didn't Jazmin's and Alexandre's moms need to hold his feet to the fire, as the saying is, to get him to admit paternity? (And/or take the test.  And/or cough up support.)

And hey I get that the woman is often the burdened party afterward. But after all, Albert is not what I would call so overwhelmingly gorgeous, charming, breathtaking, where a woman would be so overwhelmed with lust she couldn’t say: "no way without a condom".  In fact in these times of AIDs I just lose my shit with women who are in consensual casual sexual relationships who DON'T insist on (or don't refuse men who won't wear) condoms.  They are not fool-proof... but at least it's a try for protection for BOTH parties. 

Money has always been the binding aprodiasic

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Today at 12:03:08 PM »

Money has always been the binding aprodiasic

G Smiley

Was thinking the same in this case Wink
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: