Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 32687 times)
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2019, 08:34:25 AM »

She looks pregnant

Hope she is - and that the reason she is looking like such a sour puss here is because she is feeling unwell. Because otherwise there is no excuse for that face.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2019, 08:41:20 AM »

I remember pictures of her (and Albert) at some event a couple og weeks before the twin pregnancy was announced. She honestly looked like shit. She was clearly unwell and, after the news broke, there was no doubt looking at those pictures that they featured a Charlene who was super nauseous.

Now, I puked nonstop for the first 5 months of my pregnancy and thereafter only occasionally so if thatís whatís going on, she has my full support and sympathy.

Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2019, 09:46:21 AM »

She looks pregnant

Hope she is - and that the reason she is looking like such a sour puss here is because she is feeling unwell. Because otherwise there is no excuse for that face.

If she was feeling so bad she should have stayed at home instead of ruining the day for her hosts with such a face. BTW, it is not the first time she pulls such a sour face, remember last national day and she was not pregnant then. And of course she looked happy at the bar a few days ago when celebrating the rugby victory of South Africa. I don't believe the pregnancy story. Two months ago at the twins' first school day many people saw her pregnant. So if she hasn't got the gestation time of an elephant, there should have been an official announcement by now because she should be at least halfway through her fourth month.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2019, 04:01:22 PM »

She doesn't look good indeed,maybe she is pregnant but doubt it.

The event was in Italy right?
So tell me the last times she did someting similar in Monaco ?
Have the feeling she is not doing so much of her work in there

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2019, 04:21:07 PM »

on the photos she's a six-foot-long head, which is pretty nasty, I think there's a middle between smiling stupidly all the time and showing a sullen face
and to smile when you are offered a gift, is just a queston of politeness
I hope that for the national day, she will be more animated and smiling than last year.
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2019, 06:12:59 PM »

Although she looks bloated in the face, her body was as thin as a rail when she was serving beer last week. Unless she is carrying the child in her face, she is not pregnant.
I think the reason for her sour face was that they didn't serve alcohol early enough. (just my imagination, based on nothing)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: