Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella and Jacques - News & Photos  (Read 336065 times)
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1350 on: February 01, 2017, 03:16:49 PM »

Thank you Suzerain, I searched the first photo ; on this photo, Jacques looks like his uncle Gareth
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1351 on: February 01, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »

Star thanks so much for all the comparisons 

OMG  Yikes Sasha looks just his grandfather Prince Rainier in that photo with his mother and sister on the couch.  I never realized, this is wonderful to see the pictures.

Jacques looks just like  his mother, that second pic is the splitting image, how sweet. 

It is going to be such a pleasure watching them grow up, I'm a total sugah for them  Blush

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Mjo

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1352 on: February 01, 2017, 05:38:24 PM »

The children certainly got  beauty genes. IMHO, Charlene's mother rivals Grace for beauty.  When Charlene and Albert married and I saw her brothers, I thought "I hope one of the sons takes after his uncles."  When Gabriella was born she looked exactly like her dad, but babies change of course.  She looks like a mixture to me now, except for the chin.  In Grace's movies, when she smiles, I see Gabriella's chin.  I think Jacques is a beautiful little boy. THese kids have "star power"   They connect with the camera. They show their personalities on camera.  Mary's kids don't have that, IMHO, although I am sure they are wonderful kids.    THese two Monaco  kids were born with the responsibility of keeping a small country intact and prosperous.  Brain genes are more important than beauty in this case.  I hope they have both.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1353 on: February 19, 2017, 02:39:47 PM »

I might be the only one, but I think Charlene's brother very weird-looking.  Confused
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1354 on: February 20, 2017, 11:15:50 AM »

I might be the only one, but I think Charlene's brother very weird-looking.  Confused

Especially the eyes/eye area IMO
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1355 on: March 01, 2017, 05:21:00 PM »

This week , there are photos of Jacques and Gabriella in Paris Match, the twins helping their mother to pack a gift for their cousin, the baby of Pierre and Beatrice

https://ksieznamonako.blo...lene-dla-paris-match.html
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1356 on: March 01, 2017, 07:15:13 PM »

This week , there are photos of Jacques and Gabriella in Paris Match, the twins helping their mother to pack a gift for their cousin, the baby of Pierre and Beatrice

https://ksieznamonako.blo...lene-dla-paris-match.html
[/quote

She's wrapping a blue and white babygro so it must have already been known within the family that Beatrice was having a boy.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1357 on: March 01, 2017, 07:19:16 PM »

too cute

"The twins are Charlene's priority, but the princess says that whenever possible, tries to spend time in the water. She trains with the paddle and practices. On March 24th, we will be able to see her again, this time at the Yacht Club of Monaco.

About her children she said:

- "They are charming and inexhaustible. They are at an amazing age. Being away from me seems to them inconceivable. They want to know  anything, they are asking me a thousand questions. They want to try everything."

Recently Gabriella hurt herself on the table, then her brother began hitting on the table, shouting "bad table".

Jacques is very protective of his sister. I can spend hours looking at what they do. They are charming and inexhaustible, thereby often leaving me exhausted. "

Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1358 on: March 01, 2017, 08:07:06 PM »

Can't wait to see all the pictures from this article. Hope Albert and Charlene are coping well with " the terrible twos" ha, ha!
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1359 on: March 02, 2017, 12:39:02 AM »

I love Gabriellas smile.  She is adorable so is he.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1360 on: March 02, 2017, 12:51:52 AM »

I love that little jacket Jacques is wearing.  These two are adorable!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1361 on: March 02, 2017, 08:19:48 AM »

jacques is big for his age, he looks more like a kid of 3 than of 2, gabriella in other hand seems more delicate, a little flower, and both are really adorable Lolipop
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1362 on: March 02, 2017, 02:52:19 PM »

Star   thanks you so much for the links and then the bigger pics PeDe!  I adore these little cherubs    Gabriella with her curly hair and sweet smile, Jacques with his blond mop and little man jacket, so so cute!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1363 on: March 20, 2017, 08:36:52 AM »

saturday, gabriella at the sainte devote rugby tournament
adorable little girl  Icecream
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1364 on: March 20, 2017, 04:52:31 PM »