Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella and Jacques - News & Photos  (Read 513897 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: February 27, 2019, 02:05:25 PM »

They're both little stars already Icecream Seem so well-loved, comfortable, and happy.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: February 27, 2019, 06:23:03 PM »

They're both little stars already Icecream Seem so well-loved, comfortable, and happy.

Indeed. Isn't it amazing what good parenting, a nice environment and a happy family can do to children?

Some others should definitely take notice.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: March 17, 2019, 02:09:49 PM »

Photos  of Prince Albert with the twins celebrating the birthday of Albert and shared  by Princess charlene on her instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvAJzXjlNnU/
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: March 17, 2019, 02:12:38 PM »

and an another photo of  the little princes whishing a happy Saint Patrick day , photo  posted by Princess Charlene  to day

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvHBwjdlRHO/
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: March 17, 2019, 04:16:32 PM »

thanks for the news Mylady  Smiley

here the pic

kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: March 17, 2019, 08:41:58 PM »

I love the fact you can tell their parents raise them also (yes I know they have help). They are comfortable around and listen to Mom and Dad.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: March 18, 2019, 01:01:10 AM »

Gabrielle seems to be a little ham!  Those twins are just too cute...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: May 12, 2019, 01:04:26 AM »

Gabriella and Jacques at the Sainte Devote tournament

https://www.gettyimages.d...essfamilycorrection=true#
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: May 12, 2019, 02:51:14 AM »

Gabriella and Jacques at the Sainte Devote tournament

https://www.gettyimages.d...essfamilycorrection=true#

Gabriella has so much personality!
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: May 12, 2019, 07:54:17 AM »

I just love these two - and I like how Gabriella is wearing the blazer and not Jacques. Good to see she has outgrown her shyness at the cameras.

We can only hope that these two avoid the pitfalls of the rest of the Grimaldi kids in falling into bad fashion, questionable relationships, and seedy money.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1720 on: May 12, 2019, 10:27:34 AM »

These two cuties are to die for. Gabriella is the spitting image of her paternal grandmother, I think that she has the potential to turn into a legendary beauty like her. I also think that Charlene and Albert are excellent parents: not only do the children look perfectly happy and and in sync with them, but they also look comfortable on public functions. After all, given their role and the tiny dimension of the principality, these children are bound to spend their life in a fishbowl. It's very wise to prepare them for it well in advance. I also hope that Albert will have a long life and a long reign, so that Jacques doesn't have to take on full responsibilities too early.
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: May 12, 2019, 04:40:38 PM »

They're just adorable - I love their relationship. I'm sure they squabble like all siblings but you can see how close they are.

I love how they're so relaxed with their parents, and have become comfortable with having to do these public appearances - and still remain natural and spontaneous.

My little gripe is the sunglasses - I just find them a little silly at this age particularly if not called for by the weather. But it could just be they fancied wearing them...
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1722 on: May 12, 2019, 04:50:46 PM »

I just love these two - and I like how Gabriella is wearing the blazer and not Jacques. Good to see she has outgrown her shyness at the cameras.

We can only hope that these two avoid the pitfalls of the rest of the Grimaldi kids in falling into bad fashion, questionable relationships, and seedy money.

Bad fashion notwithstanding (and that's really just a question of taste/personal preference) I dont agree with you on questionable relationships and don't understand what you mean by seedy money.

Andrea, Pierre, Louis and Pauline (and Jazmin) are all in settled and longstanding relationships - longer some of them than managed by their parents. . Even Charlotte managed 5 years with Alex Dellal before things became bumpy, Alexandra, young as she is, has been with the same boyfriend for a couple of years.

What seedy money? I haven't heard any suggestion of anything seedier than is usually connected with Monaco. To be honest Albert is the one cosying up to the Russians and Chinese - the twins are frankly more likely to have seedier connections than their cousins unless there is a change of political direction.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: May 12, 2019, 05:07:52 PM »

100 years ago they used to call Monaco a' Sunny Place for Shady People' where kings and Vanderbilts travelled with their mistresses, but not these days.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1724 on: May 27, 2019, 01:17:17 PM »

hereditary prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at the grand Prix

I LOOVE the photo of Jacques in the car  in the honor yard of the palace

http://marriane.eklablog....a-et-leur-papa-a163883390
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: