Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella and Jacques - News & Photos  (Read 637416 times)
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1875 on: May 09, 2021, 11:42:26 PM »

Anastasia, yes I meant the Rainier DNA. I thought the dark hair and olive skin came from Italy but Rainier was actually half Mexican. And his parents divorced because his dad was gay. At least according to google!

Actually, Rainier was a quarter Mexican - it was his father who was half Mexican.  Personally, I think Rainier was more Grimaldi than Polignac - Princess Charlotte was darker skinned than Prince Pierre.
Chillenout

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1876 on: May 13, 2021, 08:03:20 AM »

I think Gabriella will want to be a performer, like her grandmother Grace and her Aunt Stephanie. Albert and Charlene should start preparing now.

She’s a little ham  Grin.    It seems going to school and being around kids other than her brother has made her more outgoing/exuberant. Same with George
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1877 on: May 14, 2021, 06:53:52 PM »

Anastasia, yes I meant the Rainier DNA. I thought the dark hair and olive skin came from Italy but Rainier was actually half Mexican. And his parents divorced because his dad was gay. At least according to google!

Actually, Rainier was a quarter Mexican - it was his father who was half Mexican.  Personally, I think Rainier was more Grimaldi than Polignac - Princess Charlotte was darker skinned than Prince Pierre.
Caroline inherited everything from her grandmother Charlotte. Albert and Stephanie are lighter skinned than her.
Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1878 on: May 14, 2021, 07:32:54 PM »

Caroline inherited everything from her grandmother Charlotte. Albert and Stephanie are lighter skinned than her.

I think Stephanie and Caroline have the same colouring myself. Caroline also inherited much finer Kelly and/or Polignac features - the resemblance to Princess Charlotte is undeniable but Caroline is/was much better looking.

Anyway, although I find the genetics and resemblance thing really fascinating, this is all a bit off topic for this thread... 😊
CurleySharon
Banned
Muted
Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #1879 on: May 18, 2021, 02:51:42 AM »

and Charlotte was a " party girl", too, it is likely that the homosexual Pierre did not father either child.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: