Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 449553 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1515 on: Yesterday at 08:28:50 AM »

I dislike dark hair and too much bronzer on her. Come on Leti, the last thing is to look like the running-way duchess.
Mariola

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1516 on: Yesterday at 12:47:04 PM »

Of late, I have become less of a Letizia fan .  Can't put my finger on why.  But I do feel empathy for all of these meetings/audiences she has to attend.  They must be, at times , mind numbingly boring.  Maybe that is why she appears so plastic at times: she is burned out and bored.  But she does put in the effort.

To me she looks totally worn out, which is were I think the bored look comes from. Sure she should be able to overcome this, but she's a human being after all, not a robot.

This dress is better this time without the leather jacket of the last time which was 'biker chic' gone very very wrong but I still do not like it.

Leti does not hide when she is bored or does not like a person or a thing.  I think it is not the 'physical' job that makes her worn out as she is not full-time and does not have to get herself from A to B or look after babies (and p.s. I am not a hater but royal spouses do not work hard).
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1517 on: Yesterday at 06:52:53 PM »

i am fan of Leti but lately she looks like Rania twin all those ladies with all the job done in their faces they start to look alike.  Crap

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1518 on: Yesterday at 07:07:43 PM »

i am fan of Leti but lately she looks like Rania twin all those ladies with all the job done in their faces they start to look alike.  Crap

ITA.

Leti is Rania 2.0 face wise. Don't understand how anyone can do this to his body.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: