Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Royal Board of Disabilities  (Read 8288 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2019, 04:40:01 PM »

Nicz to see this outfit again.
Time for a new hair cut Leti  Wink

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2019, 07:03:33 PM »

I always love this skirt, the best CH skirt she has. She needs to buy herself a new blouse, the navy blouse the CH model wore would be great.
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2019, 12:14:07 PM »

Queen Letizia presides at the Headquarters of the Servimedia News Agency, the working meeting “The inclusion of disability in the media”

https://josepgegundez.pho...Th2H1RRA/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

@CasaReal

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2019, 02:13:24 PM »

Thanks again, Lula.
Is this a new dress and jacket? The dress rings a bell, but I must be wrong. She is wearing longer jackets these days . Though darker hair might soften her features, it's always so shiny.
I haven't seen the documentary but I've read an interview with the German reporter. She describes QL  the way her father spoke about her on TV the very same evening their engagement was announced .  I know it's her father, but I remember he also said that she was warm, affectionate  *cariñosa* and supportive. So, I'll just add: Go, Your Majesty,go! Up-nosed aristocrats may still not approve of you, but  Vuestra Majestad is doing a fine job.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2019, 07:59:58 PM »

I think the dress is new, the jacket is a repeat. I don't like a Long jacket over a dress secretary look. Too often black/white is very boring.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: