Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit  (Read 304482 times)
Taffy

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Zowie Caveee

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2015, 01:47:16 PM »

Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex allegations
In case related to banker Jeffrey Epstein, woman alleges in court filing that she was forced to have repeated ‘sexual relations’ with duke

http://www.theguardian.co...ex-allegations?CMP=twt_gu
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 07:24:57 PM by Maria » Logged

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected . 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fu*king what?"
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 01:52:38 PM »

Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex allegations
In case related to banker Jeffrey Epstein, woman alleges in court filing that she was forced to have repeated ‘sexual relations’ with duke

http://www.theguardian.co...ex-allegations?CMP=twt_gu

Omg....
Taffy

Medium Member

Zowie Caveee

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 02:03:21 PM »

Quite... didn't really know what to say on that one,  we shall see what we shall see I suppose.

If nothing else, what a silly man to put yourself in this position.

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected . 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fu*king what?"
Crawler

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 02:33:15 PM »

The BRF has been getting some bad press lately but this has to be the one they will want to disappear. This is just disgusting.
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »

Yikes, the press are just slowly not holding back on this family anymore  Nerves
Stark

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 03:37:33 PM »

Here is the DM's take on it with no comments allowed obviously

Prince Andrew is named in 'underage sex slave' lawsuit filed in U.S. court

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-claim.html#ixzz3NftMHmeM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A woman has claimed she was forced to have sexual relations with Prince Andrew when she was a 'sex slave' for a U.S. multi-millionaire.

A case has been lodged in court in Florida this week connected to allegations against Jeffrey Epstein, who has been convicted of soliciting sex with an underage girl.

Court documents reported by the Guardian state: 'One such powerful individual Epstein forced [the woman] to have sexual relations with was a member of the British royal family, Prince Andrew (aka Duke of York).'

Prince Andrew has previously denied any sexual contact with young women associated with Epstein.

A spokesman for the royal said: 'This relates to long-standing and ongoing civil proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party.

'As such we would not comment on the detail. However, for the avoidance of doubt, any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-claim.html#ixzz3NftTVxH6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 05:01:17 PM »

Where has David Clark been?   Are he and Bea ever going to announce their engagement?
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »

^
The Royal Record @TheRoyalRecord  ·  Dec 31
For the second year in a row, Princess Beatrice rang in the New Year in St. Barth's. And Zara, Mike, and baby Mia celebrated in Sydney!

--------

No mention of Dave with her.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 05:32:56 PM »

I am so grossed out by that whole Epstein thing. I'm glad this is finally going to court. I remember this case from a few years ago. It's sick that Epstein was basically operating as a high level john. So sick. And a grown woman helping him get chicks for his friends. I don't know what to say beyond I hope justice is swift and if it takes Andrew so be it and Alan Dershowitz gross give me a break there is not enough money in the world. I guess Andrew is straight after all.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 05:52:09 PM »

I am so grossed out by that whole Epstein thing. I'm glad this is finally going to court. I remember this case from a few years ago. It's sick that Epstein was basically operating as a high level john. So sick. And a grown woman helping him get chicks for his friends. I don't know what to say beyond I hope justice is swift and if it takes Andrew so be it and Alan Dershowitz gross give me a break there is not enough money in the world. I guess Andrew is straight after all.

Wow.  I totally agree, peri, and this one isn't going to be easy to wipe away.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Rescue
Banned
Warned
Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 07:24:23 PM »

This is absolutely horrific. I must admit that believe these accusations to be true.
Prince Andrew knew that Epstein was a paedophile, who had groomed underage girls to be abused by wealthy men, and yet he continued to associate with him.
This case falls completely in line with the ongoing revelations of the vile establishment paedophile rings that operated in the UK for decades, and have been implicated in organised abuse, and murder of children.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 08:14:54 PM by Rescue » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 07:26:22 PM »

I feel the same Rescue No If nothing else it shows that Andrew has HORRIFIC taste in friends.
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 08:25:17 PM »

....And there goes all the hard work the york girls have put in to be "like daddy" and "part of the firm"

IMO there's no way he didn't have sexual relations with at least one girl at least once. To be around that and not know it's happening or take part? try selling me something else Nerves

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 08:56:33 PM »

....And there goes all the hard work the york girls have put in to be "like daddy" and "part of the firm"

IMO there's no way he didn't have sexual relations with at least one girl at least once. To be around that and not know it's happening or take part? try selling me something else Nerves

Even if he didn't have relations with these girls he knew what his fried was up to and he was there when they were present when he was hanging out with Mr Epstein.

It doesn't matter if he didn't do any. thing wrong he put himself in a position where he cannot be believed.
Taffy

Medium Member

Zowie Caveee

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 09:15:24 PM »

An update with some analysis from the BBC website:    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30659629

NihonButterfly, I feel you are right about the York girls, if the matter wasn't already decided upon already, if this court action hangs about for any length of time they are totally screwed. 

Shame for them, whoever said you can't chose your parents eh?  Andrew of course may be totally blameless and innocent of any of the allegations made against him but I do feel its hard to manage the reputational damage to him right now.

Oh and thanks to whoever moved this to a new thread,  beyond my skills but I think its right to separate this one out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: