Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit  (Read 305960 times)
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1320 on: May 21, 2016, 01:16:31 PM »

I always wondered what are the reasons Andrew is the Queen's favourite child? Thinking
You would think that considering Anne is the only daughter she would be her favourite.
Does anyone here knows why?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1321 on: May 21, 2016, 01:30:59 PM »

Because Lizzy is a bad person?

DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1322 on: May 21, 2016, 02:34:52 PM »

I always wondered what are the reasons Andrew is the Queen's favourite child? Thinking
You would think that considering Anne is the only daughter she would be her favourite.
Does anyone here knows why?

There are rumours that Andrew is her favourite because he is the son of her beloved friend and racing manager, Lord Porchester. I have often wondered if it's true since he looks far more like the Herbert family than he looks like his own siblings. Either way, spoiling him all his life has turned Andrew into an arrogant, self serving, rude man.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #1323 on: May 21, 2016, 02:47:50 PM »

Once QEII shuffles off the mortal coil, I think ALL the dirt will spill.  And it will be bad.  It's good Chuck has shunted this family to the side.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1324 on: May 21, 2016, 02:59:56 PM »

Yeah, it'll be bad. And highly entertaining to see them go down.

DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1325 on: May 21, 2016, 04:13:18 PM »

I've always believed that when Fergie tried to sell access to Andrew, she did it with his knowledge. I also think it was something they had done before.
I think she just took the fall for him, like she always has done. Which is why he looks after her because she knows everything.

He is a man who uses his position in a way that says a lot about his ethics and morality. I would be ashamed if he was my son.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1326 on: May 21, 2016, 05:54:17 PM »

We always criticise the Middletons for taking advantage of their royal connections but when you see this, the BRF is not better. They always complain about being used by people when they are the first ones who use and abuse their status.

Shady business deals for Andrew
Lawsuit being quashed for Andrew
New heli for William
Bespoke course at Cambridge for William
Getting into Cambridge when not enough A levels for Edward
Land Rover deal for BRF (Love Lola Heart wrote an amazing post on her blog)
Vogue cover for Kate
Freebies for BRF
Rent free apartments for BRF
I could go on...

No difference between Midds and Windsors imo.  Thumb down

This further leads me to believe William has the same corrupt morals that Andrew has. If he does something big maybe we won't have to worry about how to get him to abdicate anymore.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1327 on: May 21, 2016, 11:39:27 PM »

Does Fergie hang around the Royal Family? She wasn't invited to W & K wedding. You have a point about Andrew, but Comparing Felipe cutting off his sister to a mother cutting off her son is very different. Also, don't forget Andrew wanted his daughters to have a role in the firm, and HM said no. That to me is the ultimate slap.

IMO the York princesses are sidelined because Charles insisted they were. Since he's the PoW Liz can't totally ignore what he says after all.

I wonder how long Charles has been preparing to make the RF smaller. I think it's so telling that both Anne and Edward choose no titles for their children - smart move IMO.
As disliked as Charles is, I think he will be a million times better as regent (and PoW) than Andrew would ever have been. He on the other hand has (is) the worst kind of spare heir. Mummy must be proud Clown
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1328 on: May 21, 2016, 11:45:25 PM »

Once QEII shuffles off the mortal coil, I think ALL the dirt will spill.  And it will be bad.  It's good Chuck has shunted this family to the side.

While I think there's no love lost between Charles and Andy (and with good reason on Charles part) and it was indeed smart to get his line out of the (future) way these scandals would still hurt the monarchy's reputation and harm his family and the British brand. The establishment and Charles will still protect him. Probably he won't be rewarded for his bad behaviour like Liz does, and he won't have the direct help of the monarch, but I've no doubt he'll get by fine.

MahiyaBorden

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1329 on: May 22, 2016, 12:07:28 AM »

Once QEII shuffles off the mortal coil, I think ALL the dirt will spill.  And it will be bad.  It's good Chuck has shunted this family to the side.

While I think there's no love lost between Charles and Andy (and with good reason on Charles part) and it was indeed smart to get his line out of the (future) way these scandals would still hurt the monarchy's reputation and harm his family and the British brand. The establishment and Charles will still protect him. Probably he won't be rewarded for his bad behaviour like Liz does, and he won't have the direct help of the monarch, but I've no doubt he'll get by fine.

You're right. Charles won't do anything against him when he'll be King. I want Chuck to exclude him and his offsprings as well. No more Trooping, no more free apartments, no nothing!!!

Anne, Edward and Sophie will still work for the BRF, but I want Andrew out!!!

I want him to be treated the way Felipe dealt with Cristina.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #1330 on: May 22, 2016, 01:17:11 AM »

You guys are right.  Persona non grata would hurt the pervert more than a public shaming. 

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1331 on: May 23, 2016, 06:54:19 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Charles plans on that. Persona non grata for Andrew, that is.

I read the memoir of a guy who was the QM's equerry, and he commented how nice and funny Charles was to just about everyone, and how awful Andrew was (rude, shouting orders, treating everyone as if they were their his underlings) and how much Charles disliked Andrew. Probably for being a pompous, rude ass.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1332 on: May 23, 2016, 07:44:08 AM »

More about the details of the Sunninghill sale:
http://www.dailymail.co.u...arital-home-oligarch.html

Leaked emails reveal Duke of York's involvement in ?15m property sale
His staff went to great lengths to ensure Sunninghill Park deal was closed
The 665-acre site was bought by Kazakh oligarch Timur Kulibayev
Messages reveal he wanted armed guards at the Berkshire mansion
Duke also tried to arrange for him to join the Queen's bank Coutts

Astonishing new details surrounding the mysterious sale of Prince Andrew?s marital home to a Kazakh oligarch are revealed today.
Leaked emails show the Prince was far more involved in the ?15 million sale of Sunninghill Park than previously admitted.
And they also reveal that his staff went to great lengths to ensure the 2007 deal went through.
The Duke?s then aide, Amanda Thirsk, discussed interior design and security arrangements with the wealthy Kazakhs.
She even tried to secure a deal for oligarch Timur Kulibayev to lease two fields next to the mansion from the Crown Estate for a ?peppercorn rent?.
The emails also reveal an extraordinary attempt by Andrew to arrange for Coutts, the Queen?s bank, to take Kulibayev on as a client.
The disclosures follow Saturday?s revelations in the Mail that Andrew helped a Greek sewage company and a Swiss finance house pursue a ?385 million contract in Kazakhstan.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1333 on: May 23, 2016, 08:17:15 AM »

can someone pls tell me why A&F had to sell this sandringham house that Mummy Dearest gave to them??

Tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1334 on: May 23, 2016, 10:32:45 AM »

I wonder if Andy is really her fav child - I'd guess because he was born so many years after she assumed the throne and she had more time to be involved with him as a baby that might have made him special to her.  But that was a long time ago.  Things do change.

Consider how Charles and the Queen interact - she has such a warm smile for him and he shows such affection for her.  We don't see that with her and Andy - in fact we hardly see them together at all.  And Andy has been already cut out of so many things and pushed to the side - that does not happen without HM's agreement.

Trooping of the Color - all of the Queen's children even Edward have a formal role in that event - except Andrew - he rides in the carriages with the ladies.  Sure Harry rides in a carriage too but Harry has only recently left the army and eventually they will start giving him regiments - probably waiting for a vacancy in the honorary colonels of the various household regiments for Harry.  But Andy has no honorary colonel job in the household regiments - and there sure has been enough time to get him one. 

Once Charles gets control Andy will have seen the last of his balcony appearances.  No chance he will play any official role in Charles reign.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: