Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit  (Read 304485 times)
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: May 23, 2016, 10:40:06 AM »

Andrew's role will actually increase at first in Charles' reign because he will be the third adult over 21 in the line of succession and thus will be still serve as a Councellor-of-State along with Beatrice. He will have that position until Charlotte turns 21 assuming Charles is still King and if there is no other child between him and the throne he would still hold that rank during William's reign until he dropped to the 5th adult in line or died. He will be a CoS for at least another 19 years if the Queen lives that long or 20 years with Charles on the throne.

If Charles ever wanted to go for an overseas holiday with both his sons and their families (won't happen I know) then Andrew would be the first stand in and the Regency Act (which covers this situation as well) states two CoS's at a time and the first four adults over 21 except the heir apparent who takes up that position at 18.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: May 23, 2016, 02:08:15 PM »

Andrew's role will actually increase at first in Charles' reign because he will be the third adult over 21 in the line of succession and thus will be still serve as a Councellor-of-State along with Beatrice. He will have that position until Charlotte turns 21 assuming Charles is still King and if there is no other child between him and the throne he would still hold that rank during William's reign until he dropped to the 5th adult in line or died. He will be a CoS for at least another 19 years if the Queen lives that long or 20 years with Charles on the throne.

If Charles ever wanted to go for an overseas holiday with both his sons and their families (won't happen I know) then Andrew would be the first stand in and the Regency Act (which covers this situation as well) states two CoS's at a time and the first four adults over 21 except the heir apparent who takes up that position at 18.

Fab!! Just FAb. A paedophilia as Councellor of State and as Regent  Thumb up  Dead Dead

Hope UpChuck never goes on holidays.

I volunteer my dog to stand in instead of Randy pants  Crap

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: May 23, 2016, 02:16:11 PM »

This is frightening stuff.  So Epstein's mate and his do-nothing daughter will have positions of actual power?

Actually, this might be a good thing.  The Yorks are so utterly repugnant that they could turn the reputation of the BRF into a shambles.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1338 on: May 23, 2016, 02:38:47 PM »

Andrew has been a Counsellor-of-State since he turned 21 in 1981 and has stood in for the Queen officially a number of times (times are often referenced in the CC). He would only be Regent if the situation arose where The Queen, Charles, William and Harry were all incapable of carrying out the duties of monarch while George and Charlotte are under age. He will be a CoS for most of the next two decades - so into his mid-70s - so for over 50 years.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: May 23, 2016, 06:57:59 PM »

Does Fergie hang around the Royal Family? She wasn't invited to W & K wedding. You have a point about Andrew, but Comparing Felipe cutting off his sister to a mother cutting off her son is very different. Also, don't forget Andrew wanted his daughters to have a role in the firm, and HM said no. That to me is the ultimate slap.

IMO the York princesses are sidelined because Charles insisted they were. Since he's the PoW Liz can't totally ignore what he says after all.

I wonder how long Charles has been preparing to make the RF smaller. I think it's so telling that both Anne and Edward choose no titles for their children - smart move IMO.
As disliked as Charles is, I think he will be a million times better as regent (and PoW) than Andrew would ever have been. He on the other hand has (is) the worst kind of spare heir. Mummy must be proud Clown

Back in 1996, the palace confirmed that the Queen discussed downsizing the number of family members with a high public profile; they said the Queen presented the idea of down-sizing the number of working royals to her advisers then. 
That was 20 years ago!
Andrew has had a long time to get used to the idea - he just refuses to believe that is not indispensable.  He believes that he is more important to the monarchy, and its future, than he actually is.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: May 23, 2016, 07:00:41 PM »

And why wouldn't he think so? With the stuff he's been allowed to get away with. And mummy rewards him, anyway, no matter HOW horrible he is.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:10:11 PM by Harley » Logged

MahiyaBorden

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: May 24, 2016, 02:32:50 PM »

Jeffrey Epstein is not only friends with Andrew, he's also friends with Bill Clinton.
Btw Epstein's private jet is nicknamed "Lolita Express"   
https://youtu.be/Z4F-MiQIGIU

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: May 24, 2016, 04:16:58 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Charles plans on that. Persona non grata for Andrew, that is.

I read the memoir of a guy who was the QM's equerry, and he commented how nice and funny Charles was to just about everyone, and how awful Andrew was (rude, shouting orders, treating everyone as if they were their his underlings) and how much Charles disliked Andrew. Probably for being a pompous, rude ass.
My BFF spent a few hrs w/Andrew & Fergie (and several others) many yrs ago during a small event at a British Consulate in the U.S. She was pretty well disposed toward the BRF in general, but said Andrew behaved like a rude, arrogant jackass.
Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: May 24, 2016, 08:49:30 PM »

I always wondered what are the reasons Andrew is the Queen's favourite child? Thinking
You would think that considering Anne is the only daughter she would be her favourite.
Does anyone here knows why?

There are rumours that Andrew is her favourite because he is the son of her beloved friend and racing manager, Lord Porchester. I have often wondered if it's true since he looks far more like the Herbert family than he looks like his own siblings. Either way, spoiling him all his life has turned Andrew into an arrogant, self serving, rude man.

Hmmm, I've often wondered how hes the only man in the family not to lose his hair....
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1344 on: May 24, 2016, 09:36:34 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Charles plans on that. Persona non grata for Andrew, that is.

I read the memoir of a guy who was the QM's equerry, and he commented how nice and funny Charles was to just about everyone, and how awful Andrew was (rude, shouting orders, treating everyone as if they were their his underlings) and how much Charles disliked Andrew. Probably for being a pompous, rude ass.
My BFF spent a few hrs w/Andrew & Fergie (and several others) many yrs ago during a small event at a British Consulate in the U.S. She was pretty well disposed toward the BRF in general, but said Andrew behaved like a rude, arrogant jackass.s

Yes he is. He's unbelievably rude and bad mannered, unless you can do something for him.
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1345 on: May 26, 2016, 07:00:51 PM »

I always wondered what are the reasons Andrew is the Queen's favourite child? Thinking
You would think that considering Anne is the only daughter she would be her favourite.
Does anyone here knows why?

There are rumours that Andrew is her favourite because he is the son of her beloved friend and racing manager, Lord Porchester. I have often wondered if it's true since he looks far more like the Herbert family than he looks like his own siblings. Either way, spoiling him all his life has turned Andrew into an arrogant, self serving, rude man.

Hmmm, I've often wondered how hes the only man in the family not to lose his hair....

He is balding actually...

danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #1346 on: May 28, 2016, 08:58:50 PM »

He is just one of the creepiest people on the planet.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
SpittingImage

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1347 on: May 30, 2016, 07:43:31 PM »

This is frightening stuff.  So Epstein's mate and his do-nothing daughter will have positions of actual power?

Actually, this might be a good thing.  The Yorks are so utterly repugnant that they could turn the reputation of the BRF into a shambles.

There is no actual power attached to the position of counsellor of state.
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: May 30, 2016, 11:20:16 PM »

Other than chairing the Privy Council and signing legislation when the monarch is away for more than three days and is unable to do so themselves.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: November 30, 2018, 03:54:29 AM »

Look what's floated to the top of the news pile again.
Long before #MeToo became the catalyst for a women's movement about sexual assault and a decade before the fall of Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby and U.S. Olympic gymnastic doctor Larry Nassar there was Jeffrey Edward Epstein.
(Pinned tweet @MiamiHerald)

The scrolling pictures in above tweet includes the duke. Show the thread to see all the entries.

It's tagged with #PerversionofJustice.

For those who don't know, you don't need a twitter account to read the tweets. Just tap in a blank space to dismiss the login box.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: