Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit  (Read 304479 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 09:31:52 PM »

I feel for Bea and Eug too but IMO the queen has been too lenient on Andrew (and Sarah) for too long. It's nobody's fault but his own that he's in this situation but someone should have adviced him about how to choose his friends better a long time ago.

Taffy, it's only mods that can make a new thread Smiley I felt it best to seperate this topic from the general York topic.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 09:39:03 PM »

Totally agree, Maria.  Star
His association with the seedy character has already cost Andrew a lot - his job and reputation.
He may have learnt way too late to earn them back.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 09:46:23 PM »

They all have appalling taste in friends.  Wills and Harry have Guy Pelly who never met a law he didn't want or try to break.

Even if Andrew is blameless, there will be a stain left by this that won't be washed out.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 09:48:49 PM »

ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894480/Prince-Andrew-repeatedly-slept-sex-slave-controlled-underage-prostitution-ring-U-S-court-papers-claim.html#ixzz3NhPJ6ONU

Prince Andrew strongly denies 'underage sex slave' allegations after being named in lawsuit filed in U.S. court papers

Prince Andrew has issued a strongly worded denial of any 'impropriety with underage minors' after he was named in US court documents relating to an alleged 'sex slave'.

A woman has claimed she was forced to have sex with the Prince on three separate occasions - including at an 'orgy' - when she was 'lent' to the friends of U.S. multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

All this is disgusting Crap No

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 10:02:38 PM »

This is disgusting.  Even if Andrew was not involved,  why did he visit that pervert in 2010, after he got out of jail?! That guy was jailed for soliciting minors for sex and he still remained friend with him?! He deserves whatever sh*t he's getting. You lie with the dog, prepare to get fleas. Spiteful Clown Dead

Reportedly,  Andrew is QEII's favorite. Am I sensing a trend here? Cristina reportedly was JC's favorite too. All the cuddling spoiled kids.
Sas

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 10:04:57 PM »

4 eyewitness accounts from 2011:

'Masseuse' Virginia Roberts: http://www.dailymail.co.u...lew-Britain-meet-him.html
'Home help' Johanna Sjoberg: http://www.dailymail.co.u...rls-disturbing-story.html
Butler Alessi: http://www.dailymail.co.u...ophile-friends-house.html
Management couple Catherine and Miles: http://www.dailymail.co.u...laimed-brain-surgeon.html

I think it is likely that the story is true and that the woman who claims this, is Victoria Roberts. It seems Jeffrey Epstein likes very young girls (Virginia Roberts: "Then Ghislaine asked Andrew how old he thought I was and he guessed 17 and they all laughed. Ghislaine made a joke that I was getting too old for Jeffrey"). Andrew will not go to jail for this, but of course this is not good for his image. It is disturbing that often justice is not done in high-profile cases like this.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 10:06:44 PM »

This is disgusting.  Even if Andrew was not involved,  why did he visit that pervert in 2010, after he got out of jail?! That guy was jailed for soliciting minors for sex and he still remained friend with him?! He deserves whatever sh*t he's getting. You lie with the dog, prepare to get fleas. Spiteful Clown Dead

Reportedly,  Andrew is QEII's favorite. Am I sensing a trend here? Cristina reportedly was JC's favorite too. All the cuddling spoiled kids.

Bingo  Star

They all have a habit of forgiving their friends' legal and moral transgressions.  As royals, they are supposed to be better than everyone else.

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2015, 10:22:11 PM »

I wonder if Andrew's team is doing a little semantics game with saying he didn't have an encounter with an under age minor. The victim is underage in Florida as she was 17 but not underage in the locations of the encounters with Andrew. Age of consent in the UK is 16 I believe so an encounter with the victim in the U.K.(one encounter was in London) would not technically be with a minor. Another encounter was in NY where consent is 17. The third encounter was on Epstein's private island making any claim hard to investigate or legally prove.You can barely get a rape case into court in the U.S. if it happens on a college campus so I can't imagine the difficulties caused by a private island. Although I THINK the island falls under the same jurisdiction as the U.S. Virgin Islands where the age of consent is in fact 18 and "mistake of fact" isn't a valid defense meaning even if he thought she was of legal age he would have committed 2nd degree rape as he is more than 5 yrs older than the victim.However nothing could be done in that case as the statute of limitations has passed.

And they don't categorically deny the claim instead they deny impropriety with a minor.I know that if I knew I hadn't had sex with an underage sex slave on multiple occasions I would clearly say that. I would not deny part of it I would deny all of it. It also really stands out to me because one of the girls (that has openly spoken of her involvement) spoke of her first time meeting Andrew in London. Epstein asked him to guess how old she was and he conveniently guessed 17. To me that just reeks of two filthy men who know exactly what they are doing and are trying to cover their own asses by building in a "mistake of fact" legal defense to their sleazy encounter. Even more creepy is that little introduction interrupted a chat about how Bea and Eug were doing.

Also the fact that Andrew didn't cut ties with Epstein immediately says everything I need to know about him.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2015, 10:25:34 PM »

I strongly believe the truth will never come out. HM still has considerable power in matters like this (muzzling the press) despite what some might choose to believe.
She will never allow her favorite child---whom she has protected mightily before when he came under serious criticism---to go down for this.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 10:27:10 PM »

I don't think he will get any problems at all, as I don't think the woman can prove that she got money from him. The legal age of consent in England is 16 (18 for paid sex), so his lawyers will get him out and will probably accuse the "mean" media of ruining his reputation  Dead. It always seems to be the case that they get off because they are royal (happend in a few countries during the last few years).  BTW, the whole thing makes me wonder if he kept Fergie as his beard  Thinking.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 10:29:24 PM »

Removed due to crudeness.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:40:17 PM by Helena » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 10:31:17 PM »

Unfortunately the best part of Andrew slid down the Queen's leg some 55 years ago.

Too crude for this board Thumb down
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2015, 10:35:10 PM »

I agree, Kiki. I found it curious that they said no impropriety with a minor happened. They didn't say he never met that woman and it's all made up. It becomes a semantic: It depends on what the definition of "impropriety" and "minor" are. He could claim consensual sex with a woman he "believed" to be 17, which is over UK'S consent age.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2015, 10:41:50 PM »

Which wouldn't make him a criminal, but it would make him a dirty old man.

I agree QEII will step in and muzzle what she can.

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2015, 10:45:15 PM »

This is disgusting.  Even if Andrew was not involved,  why did he visit that pervert in 2010, after he got out of jail?! That guy was jailed for soliciting minors for sex and he still remained friend with him?! He deserves whatever sh*t he's getting. You lie with the dog, prepare to get fleas. Spiteful Clown Dead

Reportedly,  Andrew is QEII's favorite. Am I sensing a trend here? Cristina reportedly was JC's favorite too. All the cuddling spoiled kids.

Star Star Star

And now the worst part is reading the die-hard sugars comments (if she was 17 she was almost legal, it was legal in London, they're trying to drag well known people into this, it'll blow over, i hope it's not true for the monarchy's sake...) No amount of their fantasies can explain away his friendship with that disgusting person, and she was 17 years old ffs.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: