Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim gives Marie half of their CP house as "prenuptial agreement gift"  (Read 22285 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2015, 03:43:07 PM »

http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/...forgylder-prinsesse-marie
How will the royal family avoid new Alexandra Case: Joachim gilds Princess Marie

Prince Joachim has come back after the sale of Schakenborg to a fund and it comes now Princess Marie for good.

Thus, the prince secretly given away his wife a gift of the greats in the form of a 'gift prenuptial agreement', which means that she now owns half of the couple's new house in Klampenborg. The value of the gift is currently at a staggering 17.5 million pounds.

The BT can today reveal.

According to the couple's prenuptial agreement, which in November last year in connection with the couple's purchase of their new house on Emiliekildevej 19A was created a 'gift prenuptial agreement' which BT has been granted access.

For this, it appears that Prince Joachim has transferred half of the house to his spouse,

And when the house was purchased by the prince of 34.5 million crowns, then Joachim's gift currently worth 17.25 million pounds.

http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/...r-joachim-prinsesse-marie
Gift for 17,250,000 crowns: why gilds Joachim Princess Marie

As BT today can reveal, then Prince Joachim bargained his wife Princess Marie a gift of the greats.

He has signed a prenuptial gift, which means that Princess Marie now owns half of the couple's new house in Klampenborg. When the house was bought by the prince of 34.5 million. kr., then Joachim's gift currently estimated to have a value of 17.25 million pounds.

And Joachim's generosity is not accidental.

According to a lecturer at the University of Copenhagen and historian Lars Hovbakke is gift marriage a precaution because the royal family have bad experiences with Joachim's divorce from Alexandra in 2004.

Here would Joachim, as part of the marriage, give Alexandra a house, and the Countess came on Finance in 2004, which today costs taxpayers 2.3 million. kr. a year.

"With gift marriage is clean lines, if things were to go awry. These considerations did you not in such a large scale before, "says Lars Hovbakke.

Document reveals Margrethe's Secret: Asked for millions Alexandra

Lars Hovbakke also believe that the great debate on Princess Alexandra apanage into play, and it was not very popular that Joachim sold Schakenborg. A Gallup poll this summer showed that Joachim and Princess Marie is the royal family's least popular members, which effectively means that there will be political support to fund Marie with taxpayers' money if the marriage does not hold. Now we have a system so that the royal family has arranged Princess Marie, says Lars Hovbakke.

You pay: Alexandra gets salary increase of 740,000 crowns

"You do not want to be in the same situation as with Alexandra, and it is probably also a recognition that the public and political support to also give Marie apanage in case of a divorce, is not present," says Lars Hovbakke.

The scheme is also favorable for Marie, says Lars Hovbakke.

"It also creates a great security for her. She is in a foreign country and has a role in which she did not immediately have the opportunity to take on a regular job, and it will of course also give her peace in the event of a divorce, "says Lars Hovbakke.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 03:47:15 PM »

http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/...til-milliongave-til-marie

How did Joachim afford million gift to Marie

As BT today has revealed, then the prince secretly given away his wife a gift of the greats in the form of a so-called gift prenuptial agreement, which means that Princess Marie now owns half of the couple's new house in Klampenborg. The value of the gift is currently at a staggering 17.5 million. kr.

Prince Joachim had, the big wallet promotion, when in the autumn splendor bought the villa on Emiliekildevej of 34.5 million kr.

The money has Joachim received by a sensational sale of Schackenborg in Mogeltonder in Jutland.

In 1993 Schackenborg Castle with associated breeding farms and lands transferred to Prince Joachim, who had just completed his agricultural education. It had at the time been on the cards since 1978, when Schack family gave the castle back to the royal family, the then 9-year-old Prince Joachim would inherit the castle.

July 1 last year, said in a press release from the monarchy, farmer career was over. Prince Joachim had entrusted Schackenborg Castle to a fund of 100 million. kr.

The fund was established by the prince's close friends, including families behind Danfoss, Lego and Ecco. The Fund would continue to operate the castle and the associated agricultural land and be responsible for maintenance.

Joachim contributed even with 13 million. kr. to the fund that corresponds to the amount he and Countess Alexandra got the people present at their marriage. Money that had been used to put the old castle able to.

Nonetheless had Joachim with 100 million. kr. hand fine afford to inject the 13 million. kr. for people the gift while also paying the loans he had taken out of the castle in the nearly 20 years, he came to be the castle's owner. The debt was for a total of 42 million. kr.

Prince Joachim went from being indebted to suddenly be wealthy. In total there were 45 million. kr. if you deduct the cost of debt and deposits in the fund.

And the pluses of the prince's savings accounts seems to be even more over time. Prince Joachim still has 600 acres of land back as well as some rural property that belonged to Schackenborg Castle.

BT has previously figured out that the soils might fetch Joachim in the region of 66 million. kr., while rural properties will have a value equal to 9.9 million. kr.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 08:38:07 PM »

Hope this doesn't mean anything bad........  Thinking
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 09:51:55 PM »

I don't think it does - that maybe only a tax-saving move.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 10:56:22 PM »

I wonder if it's a way to prevent Alexandra from going after any of Joachim's property.  I don't know why she would do that, but that's the only thing I can think of.  They don't pay tax, so it can't be for tax purposes Thinking
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 11:54:40 PM »

I wonder if it's a way to prevent Alexandra from going after any of Joachim's property.  I don't know why she would do that, but that's the only thing I can think of.  They don't pay tax, so it can't be for tax purposes Thinking

I wouldn't put anything past ToyBoy..............................................................Does he actually work and contribuate $$ money to the household?Huh?Huh?Huh??
Joachim pays for both boys very expensive schools
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 12:04:25 AM »

very true - forgot about that. And your point seems totally plausible, when one thinks about it..... Blink which I obviously didn't  Tongue 

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 12:50:41 AM »

One in the eye for the one whose husband insisted on a post-nuptial by contrast ...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 01:09:16 AM »

I doubt Alex has anything to do with it. I think it's Joachim/the DRF seeing the writing on the wall with all the negative press on the Alex-money situation and this is a way of preventing a similar situation. Marie had no right to anything in case of divorce - now she's secure. AFAIK the only one who is not is Mary..
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 01:39:48 AM »

I doubt Alex has anything to do with it. I think it's Joachim/the DRF seeing the writing on the wall with all the negative press on the Alex-money situation and this is a way of preventing a similar situation. Marie had no right to anything in case of divorce - now she's secure. AFAIK the only one who is not is Mary..

I think it's probably more about a deep love and emotional commitment and certainty on Jokke's part.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 03:38:42 PM »

I had always thought Mary would get alimony but even the original prenup only entitled her to a house inside or outside of Denmark or a lump sum: http://www.hoelseth.com/r...alty/denmark/dk-mafm.html

and then the agreement was codified to remove that as well! So really Danish tax payers would be on the hook to support this ex-wife too! And with more kids they are bound to give her more, for life!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 04:47:56 PM »

I think it's probably more about a deep love and emotional commitment and certainty on Jokke's part.

I feel quite confident that they're in a very good place right now too.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 08:48:09 PM »

If Jocke gives half of his fortune to Marie, than in case of a sudden demise, his elder sons will inherit only part of their fathers half. Marie's assets will not be affected.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Jellybeans

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2015, 03:56:26 AM »

which said it all Marie is only thinking about her and her kids.  She does not care about the other two.  She only been nice to them when the camera is around.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2015, 04:11:27 AM »

which said it all Marie is only thinking about her and her kids.  She does not care about the other two.  She only been nice to them when the camera is around.

hardly, because the most affectionate photos of her, Nikolai & Felix are taken when they don't know that they are being photographed.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: