Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim gives Marie half of their CP house as "prenuptial agreement gift"  (Read 22284 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2015, 04:27:17 AM »

which said it all Marie is only thinking about her and her kids.  She does not care about the other two.  She only been nice to them when the camera is around.

hardly, because the most affectionate photos of her, Nikolai & Felix are taken when they don't know that they are being photographed.

Exactly. Star

There's also the fact that Marie and Alex are friends.  When one of the boys has a birthday or other family event, Alex always invites Marie to her home for the party.  I highly doubt that their own mother would invite over a woman who doesn't care about them. 
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 05:51:46 AM »

which said it all Marie is only thinking about her and her kids.  She does not care about the other two.  She only been nice to them when the camera is around.

hardly, because the most affectionate photos of her, Nikolai & Felix are taken when they don't know that they are being photographed.

Exactly. Star

There's also the fact that Marie and Alex are friends.  When one of the boys has a birthday or other family event, Alex always invites Marie to her home for the party.  I highly doubt that their own mother would invite over a woman who doesn't care about them. 

Not to mention how affectionate the boys are with her. Kids that age don't usually put on a big show for cameras....a teenage boy being that affectionate usually has a genuine affection for the person.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 12:33:33 PM »

If Jocke gives half of his fortune to Marie, than in case of a sudden demise, his elder sons will inherit only part of their fathers half. Marie's assets will not be affected.

whell we have three options with this scenario:

1/ Maree lives in the 1/2 that she's been willed to...so like she can't use the other half of the house because N& F own the other half

2/she buys out N&F out of their 1/2 to have one full house.

3/ she forces their half, and her half to be sold so she could buy one whole house.

4/ of course the Slow Danes could just pay for another whole house for her + children.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 01:50:36 PM »

Speculation with very little evidence to back it up..
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 01:52:50 PM »

If Jocke gives half of his fortune to Marie, than in case of a sudden demise, his elder sons will inherit only part of their fathers half. Marie's assets will not be affected.

In case of a sudden Joachim demise they'll just be in the same situation as many, many other ordinary Danish familes with kids from more than one marriage. They can make an arragement so that N&F will have what is their out of what's left of Marie's estate once she passed away. Simple as that. I feel rather sure that Alex Joachim is looking out for N&F like he is for the rest of his family Smiley
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2015, 02:00:19 PM »

Nic and Felix will have the house Joachim brought for Alex .
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 02:08:10 PM »

That too Yes I doubt they'll be lacking anything.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 04:40:31 PM »

What about Toyboy..............woud he get a 1/3 share of the house?
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 05:19:03 PM »

What about Toyboy..............woud he get a 1/3 share of the house?

No Alex and Martin had a pre nup. His doing well anyway with living in the house. But he wont get a share .
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 06:42:18 PM »

Maybe Joachim is just completely shitty with managing money and with having to be accountable to Marie, they have a chance of hanging onto it.  Maybe he has a horrible gambling problem we know nothing about.  Maybe it just slips through his fingers and since he can't afford two ex-wives, he's paid in advance, just in case.  Maybe Marie insisted on it.  It's an interesting move and not one I would want made public but that's the breaks when taxpayers are paying for your first ex-wife.

ETA: I don't think any of these things are true but I think it shows some trust to share your home (the value and the expenses) with your spouse.  I like Joachim and I imagine he's better at managing money, than, say Fred and Mary.  Does he earn any money with his racing activities?  (I don't know if this is a hobby or a "job" but I know it's expensive to race cars).
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 06:44:43 PM »

Maybe Joachim is just completely shitty with managing money and with having to be accountable to Marie, they have a chance of hanging onto it.  Maybe he has a horrible gambling problem we know nothing about.  Maybe it just slips through his fingers and since he can't afford two ex-wives, he's paid in advance, just in case.  Maybe Marie insisted on it.  It's an interesting move and not one I would want made public but that's the breaks when taxpayers are paying for your first ex-wife.

and maybe he wanted to be really nice to his wife, and make sure that she and her children are taken care off, in the worst case scenario.

just maybe he just loves his wife, and despite his appearing arrogance, and accuracy is a really nice guy. Halo

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2015, 06:44:26 PM »

With Mary & Fred soon to become King & Queen this may be a way to protect his wife & kids from greed by the Icon................no telling which Australian family member will get Joachim & Marie's apartment at the palace
Benny & AnnMarie's apartments will be up for grabs in the future..............for more Australian family members
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2015, 12:59:21 AM »

Oh, I do not believe that at all.   She's the current wife and has nothing to gain by pretending to care about her step-sons.   Mary is more the evil step-mother type, not Marie.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2015, 01:24:44 AM »

Oh, I do not believe that at all.   She's the current wife and has nothing to gain by pretending to care about her step-sons.   Mary is more the evil step-mother type, not Marie.

For you!  Star
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 06:41:06 AM »

Perhaps Derf will call Mares in and tell him that he is so impressed by what Joachim did that he plans on doing the same .....for his second wife.  Angel

And oh the look she will give him once one of the twins translates the message for her.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: