Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima - 2015 EVENTS  (Read 136314 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2015, 11:27:24 PM »

Queen Maxima (R) attends a money school lesson due to the money week 2015, in the Edge in Amsterdam, 13 March 2015

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2015, 12:42:39 AM »

Oy vey....

She's a little thieving magpie isn't she!
Stealing the birdies' peanut chain AND Waity's maternity top.

No wonder Barbie and Hammie are refusing to perform and have taken refuge at Bagshot again (where they made good measure of chewing off half of SophSoph's skirt.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2015, 04:36:08 AM »

But still can't steal herself a brush.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2015, 01:16:33 PM »

But still can't steal herself a brush.
Laughing I simply wonder if it is possible to buy a hairbrush in the Netherlands. Judging by Maxima's and her daughter's pictures I guess not. Brush crisis ? Sweating
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:23:11 PM by Ksenija » Logged
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2015, 05:23:46 PM »

OMG the next time I think Leti's hair looks bad I need to be back to Max's thread 

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2015, 06:28:18 PM »

OMG the next time I think Leti's hair looks bad I need to be back to Max's thread 

Yup. Max sets the standard for the phrase: "bad hair day" 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 12:14:13 AM »

Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attend the meeting of WOMEN Inc. at DeFabrique in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 6 March 2015. During the meeting, women, men, employers and policymakers talked about a new division of care and work in the future.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2015, 12:23:18 AM »

She might set a standard for "bad hair days", yes, but what I find more important: she really sets a high standard for hearty smiles which seldom look fake - because the eyes "smile" as well.
Cyllene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2015, 12:27:44 AM »

She might set a standard for "bad hair days", yes, but what I find more important: she really sets a high standard for hearty smiles which seldom look fake - because the eyes "smile" as well.

I agree, she always has a palpable joy when she does engagements which is very refreshing.  Star
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2015, 12:46:02 AM »

Is this the dress Yrma just wore in London to give an award to Mabel (minus the neck embellishment and with a different belt?)
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2015, 12:50:56 AM »

I agree, she always has a palpable joy when she does engagements which is very refreshing.  Star

Yes, if William and Kate had one tenth of Maxima (and Harry's) enthusiasm and warmth during their engagements it would be a huge improvement.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2015, 06:35:15 AM »

Is this the dress Yrma just wore in London to give an award to Mabel (minus the neck embellishment and with a different belt?)

No. Yrma's RL dress has pleats gathering at the neck while this one has pleats straight up and down on the front. The colors are similar. Max has the complexion and blonde hair to go with this color. The color completely washes out Yrma. Plus, Max has the feminine look for this type of delicate style. Yrma....doesn't. 
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2015, 08:20:37 AM »

She wore that nude frilly dress before iirc it's Valentino or some other high-end designer. She has looked less radiant in it, too - I suspect some facial updates recently plus a healthy dose of bronzer 

Now if you don't mind I have some corn to pop and martinis to mix (it's 5 o'clock somewhere) because IT is going to happen in about 1.5 hours...

Beer

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2015, 05:04:38 PM »

Apparently Máxima is popular with our neighbours in the east, Germans (Germany)

http://www.nu.nl/achterkl...pulair-in-duitsland-.html

Queen Máxima and the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria are very popular among German women.

They ended each with 20 percent of respondents as highest at a poll of 1001 German women commissioned by the magazine Frau im Spiegel.

Victoria and Máxima just ended before British Duchess Kate, wife of Prince William. Who got 19 percent of the votes. Princess Charlene of Monaco is among the German women much less popular. She got only 1 percent of the votes.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2015, 06:44:20 PM »

No. Yrma's RL dress has pleats gathering at the neck while this one has pleats straight up and down on the front. The colors are similar. Max has the complexion and blonde hair to go with this color. The color completely washes out Yrma. Plus, Max has the feminine look for this type of delicate style. Yrma....doesn't. 
Thanks, Lap Smiley IA that the color works better on Max than Yrma.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: