Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst princess ever?  (Read 102603 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« on: January 28, 2015, 11:36:34 AM »

Inspired by a description of Linus as being the "worst princess ever", I decided to make this thread.

I thought about making it a poll but I figured, I'd probably forget a couple or three  Secret

On the top of my head, I'm thinking options could be: Mosh, Snakey, Kate, Linus, Mette Marit...

Who is the worst princess right now in your opinion? And why?

LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 12:25:31 PM »

I nominate Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
  aka Waity Katy, Kannot

Why, really?

No sense of work ethic whatsoever

No commonsense with regards to appropriate dress in various situations
  • Un-weighted hems on lightweight dresses at airports with no undies in evidence
  • Not wearing clothing appropriate for the event.  Dresses too short when she's bending down to speak to children, wearing black when doing a children's charity, wearing bright pink at the WTC
  • Wearing those skin tight jeggings and wedges at the sport type events she attends that show the world everything we don't need to see.

Claiming HG but making a miraculous recovery, not once, but twice and then showing up looking like she'd spent her time tanning and working out instead of puking her guts out like real women with HG do.

Inappropriate grinning/gurning and playing with hair at solemn events

The sheer inability to give a speech without reading it from a giant piece of paper and then stammering her way through that.

Getting protocol with her elder royals wrong more often than not.  Either she can't retain anything beyond her beauty routine or she just doesn't give a toss.

Running home to mother at the drop of a hat.

Alerting everyone to the fact that she will be going into hiding and/or on vacation by a sudden spurt of events.

Looking like she'd rather be anywhere else but at the events she's attending for her charities.

The crazy ass faces she pulls trying to make people think she cares.

Claiming she wants to be "normal" but what normal woman has 3 kitchens, a full staff (soon to include 2 nannies), a stylist, hairdresser, personal secretary and still can't get it right.

Shopping when she begs off of an event and looking like she could care less.

I could go on, but I'll give someone else a shot at it.

As for Snakey, she has a horrible background and she is skanky.  Until she owns up to her past and doesn't gloss over it with a the past is the past and I learned from it and says it was wrong and I don't encourage anyone to do it she is in position to take the title away from Kate.  But I have a feeling she will outwork Kate because she loves the cameras and wants the people to love her as a princess.  Plus the ring isn't officially on the finger yet, so I can't really call her a princess.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 12:46:26 PM »

salma of morocco
haughty with the humble, all smiles with powerful
spendthrift  (and with a poor result most of the time)
Kristallinchen

Medium Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 12:32:30 AM »

To me it's Linus. She dresses like and 80-year-old, her clothes are boring/ill-fitting, she doesn't engage herself in conversations, hasn't fulfilled one event alone, hasn't fulfilled her duty as HGD (=bearing an heir), is boring, has bad posture, looks always uninterested (ok only exception is around other royals), thinks she's superiour (ok only not in front of other royals) etc. etc. etc.
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 12:39:55 AM »

See i don't care about clothes when it comes to royals as long as they don't embarrass their country. But for me, Kate and Stefanie take the cake. Stef of Luxe at least tries to dress appropriately 25% of the time so for that reason, she is in a better position than Kate. But seriously, Kate doesn't do anything so we are left with nothing more than to talk about her clothes--which just plummets her lower. If someone who is supposed to be an ambassador for your country leaves you with nothing to talk about except their clothes and they even fail at dressing appropriately when called for, it's just a hot mess. So ultimately, Kate is the worst.

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 12:49:06 AM »

Linus is number one on my list.  She dresses like a slob.  I don't ever need to know what her underwear is like, but thanks to her inappropriate clothing choices, I now have that info. 

In addition to the clothes, she doesn't do anything.  They've been married over two years and not one solo engagement-not even for the one patronage she has.  When she does tag along with her husband, she looks bored, angry or disinterested.  She does not seem to be able to react warmly to people.  Her crazy eyebrows do nothing but exacerbate her already pissed-off face when she's at events with commoners. 

She has been nothing but a gigantic disappointment.  Krazy Katie Habsbourg would have even done a better job than Linus.  I really don't understand what in the hell is going on with Linus.  I feel sorry for the Luxes.  She's not a good representative for their family. 

Snakey will be number two-if she becomes a princess.  She's nothing but trash. 
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 01:04:41 AM »

To me it's Linus. She dresses like and 80-year-old, her clothes are boring/ill-fitting, she doesn't engage herself in conversations, hasn't fulfilled one event alone, hasn't fulfilled her duty as HGD (=bearing an heir), is boring, has bad posture, looks always uninterested (ok only exception is around other royals), thinks she's superiour (ok only not in front of other royals) etc. etc. etc.

They said they wanted to wait 3 years. Plus lack of pregnancy doesn't necesaarily mean Linus has failed at anything. It takes two.....

Kristallinchen

Medium Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 01:11:37 AM »

They said they wanted to wait 3 years. Plus lack of pregnancy doesn't necesaarily mean Linus has failed at anything. It takes two.....

Of course, that's right. Still in the world of royalty (as old fashioned this may seem) it's after all the main point of marriage in these circles. Though it's no a fault of her, but it adds to her lack of princess material.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 01:31:47 AM »

Not taking up for her but didn't Steph do a solo something to a jewelry shop? Not saying its hard work or anything.

For the worse, Snakey. Not just for underage semi nude modeling but for pretending to herself, or worse actually believing, that it empowers girls/women in asny way  Crazy   She obviously did it only to get "fame" and/or money ( guess it worked though)  Snare
And for seeming to be teaching vulnerable girls the same gross message
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 05:43:51 AM »

I inspired a thread! Yay me.

I stand by my initial statement. Blanket/Scarfella/Linus is the worst princess ever.

Let's all remember... she was BORN into this life. She was already better than Mary, Kate, Letizia, Maxima, MM, Daniel, Charlene AT BIRTH. (Not Mathilde, because I think Mathilde had a title, right?)  Roll Eyes

This should be so easy for her. So so easy. That's why Guillaume married her, so that he wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassing things that MKLMMMDC did before and during the marriage.

One could forgive Mary, Kate, MM, Maxima for thinking that Princessing is all about clothes and jewellery. That's what all the fairy tales and Disney tell us from the very beginning- marry a prince, get nice clothes and a tiara, shake some hands, cut a ribbon, live in a castle.

At least Mary and Kate do something. Is it enough? Is it more about them than the charity? Probably not. Probably. But it's something. Stefanie/Stephanie??? (see, I can't even spell her name) gives us NOTHING. NOTHING.

Worst. Princess. Ever.
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 06:07:53 AM »

I'm gonna second some thoughts from above and go with Waity Katie. She's just fake fake fake in every aspect and her family being a tag along is extra annoying. Like at least Mary provides endless comedy with her shenanigans. Snakey is far enough from the throne that you know she'll eventually be phased out as much as she waves around.
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2015, 06:33:12 AM »

For me, Waity is the worst for the same reasons eloquently mentioned above  Thumb up
However, one of her many pitfalls for me is the faking of her HG. She made a mockery of a real illness and caused a disservice to all women who truly suffer from the debilitating disease.  Ranting

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2015, 06:33:34 AM »

I don't take Snakey into account cause she isn't a princess yet, but she is a good candidate to run the race... Banana

For me the worst princess is Waity. Constant lack of work ethic, stupid grinning and hair flipping.No feeling what behaviour is appropriate. For me she is like a Stepford wife. She is embarassing, but that goes along with her hubby.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 08:30:38 AM »

Really?  You guys think Catherine is *that* bad?

I'd say someone like Princess Marie-Christine of Belgium who claimed she was beaten and raped, whose first marriage lasted a total of 40 days and who completely wasted her entire inheritance.

Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 09:03:49 AM »

For me, Waity is the worst for the same reasons eloquently mentioned above  Thumb up
However, one of her many pitfalls for me is the faking of her HG. She made a mockery of a real illness and caused a disservice to all women who truly suffer from the debilitating disease.  Ranting

As someone who had borderline HG, this really gets my goat. It was such bull, and how dare you mention how it makes no sense! Argh.

I haven't heard of Marie-Christine much so I looked her up. Holy crap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: