Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst princess ever?  (Read 100956 times)
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2016, 01:57:02 PM »

Mette-Marit is defo at no.1 on my list.

I think all the others - Mary, Linus, Waity etc are lazy but at least know to try not to look it.

On the other hand MM just doesn't seem to care. She's happy to say she's afraid of flying so she can't do overseas duties but she can jet off whenever she wants to for holidays and shopping trips. She seems affronted by having to explain what freebies she's taken off people and fashion houses as if its below her. She can't find time to do public duties but she can find time to disappear to India for god knows how long to help her gay friends smuggle a baby home (Wouldn't at all surprise me if she used her diplomatic status to help ease over that little problem). She had done the very least with her position, the others might pretend to do something with it and not actually do much but at this present time I don't even thing MM can be bothered to pretend anymore, she uses her position as a way to get everything she wants and to lead a jet set lifestyle and Norway can just pick up the tab

Don't get me wrong, Linus doesn't seem to do anything and certainly hasn't used her position to campaign for one cause or another. But IMO this is in large part because Lux is quite small with not that much to do necessarily. I think the jury is still out on her...let's see what she's like in a few years

Mary does do quite a bit of work IMO but unfortunately her personality lets her down. I don't know whether or not she actually cares for the charities and causes she campaigns for or not but at least she pretends to do it. Her biggest problem is herself, she is just such a snob and the fact she loves the media. I mean who else employs a PR company for a private holiday?!

Waity, well I just can't warm to her. I think a large part of the problem is the way the media big her up so much and write such hilariously glowing articles about 'St Kate' is just makes me dislike her more. Again, she could do so much with her position but doesn't but then again W&K aren't heirs just heirs to an heir. Personally I can't ever imagine warming to her as Queen of my country.
Queen Alia

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2016, 12:21:47 AM »

My top 10

1 The Snake of Sweden for nude modeling and camera whoring
2 Cristina of Spain  for stealing
3 Camilla for cheating with Charles when he was married to a very young Lady Diana.
4 Caroline of Monaco do I need to say more!
5 Stephanie of Monaco do I need to say more !
6 Marie -Chantal for camera whoring and  being CP of what? Greece is not a kingdom anymore.
7 Sara Duchess of York for al the scandals she brought to the royal family.
8 Claire of Luxembourgh just don't like her at all.
9 Linus is lazy,brings nothing to the table.
10 CP Mary for thinking she is better than everboby else.
Lady Excelsie

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2016, 01:08:16 AM »

My top pick is Snakey. Halo IMO. Her title of Princess does not benefit the people of Sweden. CP could not have made a more worse decision in marrying her. The way she carries herself and the hold she has on CP has made SRF lose their appeal.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2016, 08:44:30 AM »

It's hard to argue why the snake should not be on the top of this list. LOL. She definitely set new standards for "low".
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2016, 03:23:14 AM »

But Sofia isn't the wife of the heir. Lucky Sweden. Unfortunately for Norway, Denmark and Luxembourg, MM, Mary and Linus are married to the heir. But they are not queen yet so how bad their influence on their respective monarchy is yet to be seen. From the standpoint of adverse impact on the monarchy/royal family, I say Cristina.  Wink 
Raquel123

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2016, 07:41:08 AM »

Most the response here
Are not even royal blood.
Anyway..
Sofia her past ,she wasn't born into Royal ...why hate. She grown from it.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2016, 12:29:17 PM »

Well for Hoefia there is enoguh to make her one of the worst. She made publically fun of handicaped people, made fun of raped women and implied that it was their own fault that they got raped, she dressed underage girls in SOuth Africa so that they looked like who###, her charity money went to a private bank account, she is bullying her SIL MAdde....
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2016, 06:56:50 PM »

I kind of changed my mind and would Kristina on the top - followed by the snake.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2016, 08:22:30 PM »

Most the response here
Anyway..

This is probably the fifth or sixth time you've asked this question.  The answer that you've been given each time is: read the threads.  You'll see why there's the "hate"; then you won't have to continually ask this question of the board.  Have you done this yet? 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »

Most the response here
Anyway..

And also....

in my opinion, she has not "grown" from anything.  She's still the same greedy, shallow, skanky fool she's always been.  The only difference is that she now has a title. 

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2016, 12:59:19 AM »

#1 - Cristina (N?os case)  Ranting
#2 - Marie-Christine (Dishonor to her family; hates the monarchy; renounce your rights to the throne and take your title away  Real mad)
#3 - Sofia (Her past...) 
#4 - Mette-Marit (Used to abuse drugs; lazy)  Nono
#5 - Kate (Lazy, snob; uninterested, uses her kids as an excuse)  Snare
#6 - Mary (Snob; at difference from the latter, she views her kids as props)  Clown
#7 - Caroline (Seems like an arrogant and spoiled woman)  Spiteful
#8 - Stephanie (Monaco) (Scandals; never acted correctly)  Dead
#9 - Kiko (Fumihito is second-in-line to the Japanese throne. However, she doesn't seem to care her niece will not take the throne and is OK on becoming 'empress' one day)  Huh?

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2016, 11:57:20 AM »

Well for Hoefia there is enoguh to make her one of the worst. She made publically fun of handicaped people, made fun of raped women and implied that it was their own fault that they got raped, she dressed underage girls in SOuth Africa so that they looked like who###, her charity money went to a private bank account, she is bullying her SIL MAdde....
say what?  Crap
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2016, 08:41:13 PM »

say what?  Crap

It's all true.  This is why she sucks; the career at Miss Slitz is the least disgusting thing about her.  She made fun of her teacher's disability when she was in NY (and blogged about it publicly), she told kids in SA that they didn't need to worry about condoms to protect them from AIDS-they just needed self esteem, and the Project Playground funds that were raised went directly into her own bank account instead of in a separate account for the charity. 

Lurker

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2016, 10:21:04 PM »

#1 - Cristina (N?os case)  Ranting
#2 - Marie-Christine (Dishonor to her family; hates the monarchy; renounce your rights to the throne and take your title away  Real mad)
#3 - Sofia (Her past...) 
#4 - Mette-Marit (Used to abuse drugs; lazy)  Nono
#5 - Kate (Lazy, snob; uninterested, uses her kids as an excuse)  Snare
#6 - Mary (Snob; at difference from the latter, she views her kids as props)  Clown
#7 - Caroline (Seems like an arrogant and spoiled woman)  Spiteful
#8 - Stephanie (Monaco) (Scandals; never acted correctly)  Dead
#9 - Kiko (Fumihito is second-in-line to the Japanese throne. However, she doesn't seem to care her niece will not take the throne and is OK on becoming 'empress' one day)  Huh?

Which Marie-Christine are you referring to? 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2016, 10:31:35 PM »

^ I was about to ask the same thing  Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: