Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst princess ever?  (Read 147902 times)
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2019, 02:20:32 PM »

I did rather, I was aware about most of them, I assumed Diana wasn't an issue since they referred to her in old pages. Now, Will's sister-in-law and the Mids, yes, I was aware of that.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2019, 02:31:12 PM »

I did rather, I was aware about most of them, I assumed Diana wasn't an issue since they referred to her in old pages. Now, Will's sister-in-law and the Mids, yes, I was aware of that.

Ah that makes sense. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2019, 03:15:00 PM »

True.  Diana does have a picture thread, but we don’t talk about her anywhere else.

Like OC said, you’ll get the hang of things.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2019, 06:04:07 PM »

Diana is off topic here on RD. Off topic
Sorry, still new here... I see there are A LOT of touchy topics here.  Secret

It's okay Konradin, not a big deal. Just didn't want a conversation to get going, sorry I was so abrupt.

I'm hyped to the Diana thing because it's a hard one for me to not bring up myself. There is a Diana picture thread but Maria has asked us not to comment there, just post photos.

It takes a while to get the hang of the rules, sorry again if I sounded grouchy or anything! Beer

Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2019, 07:12:43 PM »

No worries, I'd rather know than not. You weren't rude or anything at all. Wink But in this case, it's almost impossible not to refer to specific people since we are discussing princesses, that's why I chose to refer rather criptically to the last person, and I was very vague, still, thanks again!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2019, 07:16:49 PM »

No worries, I'd rather know than not. You weren't rude or anything at all. Wink But in this case, it's almost impossible not to refer to specific people since we are discussing princesses, that's why I chose to refer rather criptically to the last person, and I was very vague, still, thanks again!

Totally.
But I think I can mention Cristina of Spain and Stephanie of Luxembourg. The first one...now well and the second totally unprepared and also not willing to learn.

Also of course Snakey, who would of course be the witch in any fairy tale.
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2019, 07:47:10 PM »

About  Kiko,as someone said before, she has gone and  still goes  through the same pressure and strict guard as both Masako and the Empress...and I would say everybody else in the JRF. I would just add that I don't think she was "forced" to say yes to honour family, country and all the rest,but marrying of your own free will because you are in love doesn't make you a bad princess or a bad person. I genuinely pity all of them.
Bella Princess Paola was not an exemplary princess and neither was her husband prince, whom we cannot include in this thread.Eventually, she found peace and comfort in religion, but maybe a little too late as far as her children were concerned.
I find Cristina too ambitious and proud, and contradictory. She apparently wanted to be a common citizen and lead a normal life  and at the same time she has clung to her title with pertinacious stubbornness. She wants to have the best of both worlds no matter the cost. Renouncing her rights and title would have shown a certain dignity and respect for her country and the institution. Other royals have renounced for love but she hasn't,not even for love.
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2019, 07:49:10 PM »

Totally.
But I think I can mention Cristina of Spain and Stephanie of Luxembourg. The first one...now well and the second totally unprepared and also not willing to learn.

Do you think Pashmina was unprepared? She came, as well as Mathilde, from a noble background, old family with castle and tiaras, the whole she bang! She even ranked higher than Mathilde, and still... this, I mean, this woman dresses worser than Daisy, and that takes some effort. Daisy is old and comes from a different generation, plus the whole hippie crazy think she has within, but it's lovely... in its way. In her case, it screams wrong from every angle, I mean, Daisy is almost 50 years older than her. No, her, sorry but no, she was brought up to play this role. Noone forced her into this marriage. Her sister in law does more than she does, and it's not even required for her to appear as much since her and Félix are rather private. Snakey has so far behave, that was a surprise. Cristina is an entitled spoiled... criminal.  Snare
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2019, 07:55:18 PM »

Totally.

Do you think Pashmina was unprepared? She came, as well as Mathilde, from a noble background, old family with castle and tiaras, the whole she bang! She even ranked higher than Mathilde, and still... this, I mean, this woman dresses worser than Daisy, and that takes some effort. Daisy is old and comes from a different generation, plus the whole hippie crazy think she has within, but it's lovely... in its way. In her case, it screams wrong from every angle, I mean, Daisy is almost 50 years older than her. No, her, sorry but no, she was brought up to play this role. Noone forced her into this marriage. Her sister in law does more than she does, and it's not even required for her to appear as much since her and Félix are rather private. Snakey has so far behave, that was a surprise. Cristina is an entitled spoiled... criminal.  Snare

I think she was unprepared in a sense of being too shielded from the real world. It's one thing to come from a noble family, but totally another to represent a country. Steph might've been great as wife of a mere rich count, were she could hide away in the castle and dress in her pashminas.

And yes no ome forced her (either than her own pride of course), but I don't think she ever once really thought about what she was getting herself into (f.e she'd be forced to work as well and play the part...not only hide and seek in the castle as she probably did at her parents).
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2019, 08:07:21 PM »

Yes, while remaining consacrated to the Holy Spirit , sorry, I don't know that the problem with these two is but the scream ODD to me. It's a pity, even if they got married for other reasons, neither of them seem happy.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2019, 08:12:26 PM »

Yes, while remaining consacrated to the Holy Spirit , sorry, I don't know that the problem with these two is but the scream ODD to me. It's a pity, even if they got married for other reasons, neither of them seem happy.

Of course it could also be that they want children and can't for whatever reason. If that's the reason I pity them of course.

It's also not so much their personal relationship that bothers me (after all it's their marriage and maybe they're happy this way), but that they're both so lazy and boring. I know Steph has lost her father recently and I feel for her...but come on, she never did anything really before as well.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 08:34:03 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2019, 08:26:34 PM »

Of course it could also be that they want children and can't for whatever reason. If that's the reason I pity them of course.

It's also so much their personal relationship that bothers me (after all it's their marriage and maybe they're happy this way), but that they're both so lazy and boring. I know Steph has lost her father recently and I feel for her...but come on, she never did anything really before as well.
I'm going to be awful, yet again, here but how much longer is she going to milk that? I know it's horrible from me to say so, but they live very public lives. Queen Elizabeth had to get down from a plane, and go straight to being queen, she was very young, a country still on food shortages and all. A lot of people fighting to have her go their ways for power, since she still has some. What is her problem here? She is a consort, the pressure is really low, and still, she fails. That is the most horrible part of all. That's why I'm now fond of Charlene, she managed to find some middle ground, Albert is at the palace, she is at a different house, with her children, she chose not to leave them there. And it works! They have a cordial relationship, they are together for all that matters even as they live in different places. They now seem more relaxed, and ease with each other.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2019, 10:43:47 PM »

Konradin, I agree about Steph. QE was very young but she had always known what would be expected from her. Steph did not belong to a RF but moved in the same circles so  she must have known better than most what the job is about. Also, she wasn't a child at the time of her wedding and she had also lived abroad. I feel something is going on inside the Lux RF, since they have kept quiet for a time and suddenly everybody but Steph comes out in force to take part in an engagement. Even GD Jean. I  sincerely wish the reason why she didn't turn up is a good hopeful one. The thing is, she always looks sad, with a half- smile, and uninterested.
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2019, 01:25:59 PM »

I know this is not the place to discuss it, said that...this marriage is odd enough for me to even think that it has not still be consummated. If you know what I mean...  Secret
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2019, 04:39:29 PM »

Since Meghan came on the scene ... but then there are Tessy, Cristina ... so she is save enough for now.  Secret
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: