Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst princess ever?  (Read 118737 times)
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2019, 04:51:47 PM »

Since Meghan came on the scene ... but then there are Tessy, Cristina ... so she is save enough for now.  Secret

Just FYI...Meghan is OT now (just changed earlier this month).

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16694.0
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2019, 02:45:18 PM »

Since Meghan came on the scene ... but then there are Tessy, Cristina ... so she is save enough for now.  Secret

Oh, thanks! I haven't been online a lot and I usually don't follow her - sorry! I did not want to break rules. So for now we are sticking to Tessy and Christina in this thread :-)
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2019, 02:52:29 PM »

Oh, thanks! I haven't been online a lot and I usually don't follow her - sorry! I did not want to break rules. So for now we are sticking to Tessy and Christina in this thread :-)

Don't worry about it.   Beer
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2019, 03:22:27 PM »

For me the worst choice of a woman for princess of a country was Slitzerella of Sweden. Unsuitable in every way.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2019, 07:00:44 PM »

For me the worst choice of a woman for princess of a country was Slitzerella of Sweden. Unsuitable in every way.
And yet, the funny thing is we get fewer bad reports on her than other princesses. Is it because the media is less interested or are there another reasons?
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2019, 09:41:10 PM »

And yet, the funny thing is we get fewer bad reports on her than other princesses. Is it because the media is less interested or are there another reasons?

AFAIK the swedish press seems to be very Snakey and Madeleine bashing. Just go to the swedish section of the board. There're several threads/articles about it.

Plus it's often not a matter on what you do/don't do, but on who supports you. Snakey obviously has great supporters including the press and CG.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2019, 01:04:30 PM »

I continue to stick with my theory that Snake has lots of dirt on CG, that is why she is so protected. That allied with the fact that Carl is his precious son that can do no wrong leads to a constant and really horrible bashing of Madeleine and her family.

It is sad that Madde's own family does nothing and trow her under the bus, in favor of such a trashy woman as Sofia Crap Crap

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2019, 01:14:05 PM »

ITA. And it is so wrong on so many levels: Her past, her behaviour, the approval of ther inlaws (who snubbed Daniel on the other hand for so long and had no idea what nationality Chris was) ... Also the promotion of her and CP, at times they do more work and have more newspaper coverage than Victoria and Dan and the kids.
Lord G¡n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2019, 02:36:12 PM »

ITA. And it is so wrong on so many levels: Her past, her behaviour, the approval of ther inlaws (who snubbed Daniel on the other hand for so long and had no idea what nationality Chris was) ... Also the promotion of her and CP, at times they do more work and have more newspaper coverage than Victoria and Dan and the kids.

I can't read Swedish papers. Is it that bad for Madde? She's chosen to live outside her country but she seems to lead a happy family life. Also, her husband was decent enough to reject titles and  so have more freedom. Neither is doing dirty business in her country,are they? I don't understand the bad press, but it tends to be the same everywhere.Are part of her expenses funded by the taxpayer?
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2019, 03:35:38 PM »

I can't read Swedish papers. Is it that bad for Madde? She's chosen to live outside her country but she seems to lead a happy family life. Also, her husband was decent enough to reject titles and  so have more freedom. Neither is doing dirty business in her country,are they? I don't understand the bad press, but it tends to be the same everywhere.Are part of her expenses funded by the taxpayer?

AFAIK Chris's business is clean and as for their expenses...IIRK all of their regular expenses are covered from Chris's income and their investment portfolios (a few years ago it was revealed that Maddie has the largest portfolio of the three kids)...IIRK Maddie does receive an allowance for duties performed.

This year she has only preformed two engagements (both on February 7th)...attending the Executive Committee Meeting World Childhood Foundation and then the charity dinner on the occasion of the World Childhood Foundation's 20th anniversary.  Last year she had 10 engagements recorded on the official calendar.  https://www.kungahuset.se...68101a4e888378000228.html

With so few engagements any allowance is likely very small and probably only covers clothing, travel, and the like.  She really only does stuff for Childhood and then general family events (National Day, Victoria Day, Nobel stuff, etc.).
Ayla

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Hello Friends and Enemies!

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2019, 03:51:35 AM »

In my opinion Marie-Christine of Belgium is the worst.
When her brother, king Baudouin, died she didn't attended the funeral, she claimed that she was raped and beaten by her mother and in 2007 she said that abolish the monarchy would be a benefit to Belgium.

My other less favorite is Duchess Meghan, she has no manners.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »

I continue to stick with my theory that Snake has lots of dirt on CG, that is why she is so protected. That allied with the fact that Carl is his precious son that can do no wrong leads to a constant and really horrible bashing of Madeleine and her family.

It is sad that Madde's own family does nothing and trow her under the bus, in favor of such a trashy woman as Sofia Crap Crap
Yes, I've always felt that, too.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2019, 07:37:40 PM »

While there absolutely are some questionable princesses out there, the worst BY FAR is Snakey. IMO, it’s not even a competition.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: