Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middleton News & Photos  (Read 342814 times)
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2235 on: November 01, 2017, 01:40:07 AM »

CourtNewsUK‏ @CourtNewsUK
Prosecutors will proceed with the case against Kate Middleton's uncle who is charged with assault after he asked to be cautioned.
3:44 AM - 31 Oct 2017

According to the DM today:
...He was due to appear in court on an assault by beating charge today but the hearing was put back after a mix-up over whether he could be given a police caution.
...his defence lawyers asked for a two-week adjournment so a 'caution' for the offence could be considered. Prosecutor Katie Bryan insisted: 'It does appear to be the case - but that is slightly misleading. We have considered a caution and we are proceeding with the case.' Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot adjourned the hearing until 14 November.

To be continued...

A caution? Shocked  After he punched his wife in the eye with such force she fell to the ground and hit her head rendering her unconscious?  I hope he gets more than a bloody caution!
From what I understand from watching 24 hours in Police custody on YouTube, in the UK, a caution is like an official police interview where you are read your rights and you can get a lawyer ecetera.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2236 on: November 01, 2017, 05:05:03 AM »

There is a caution that occurs just before a charge is read. However, I believe a police caution in the UK, in the sense of what happened a few hours ago, is where charges or any potential charges are dropped and instead you get a severe ticking off about your behavior from a police officer, and get told that to go away and not do anything like it again. I think Gary's lawyers were hoping for the charges to be dropped in that fashion so he won't have to appear before the bench in mid-November, but that's not going to happen.

http://www.telegraph.co.u...police-caution-means.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:24:58 AM by rosella » Logged
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2237 on: November 02, 2017, 05:20:22 PM »

From the Mirror today:
Donna Air is set to become the latest celebrity to sign up to Dancing on Ice , the Mirror can reveal.

TV insiders say that 38-year-old Donna – who is dating the brother of Kate Middleton - is expected to sign up to the ITV show imminently. A source said: “She will be a great signing. Not least as she now brings with her the added glamour of being close to the Royals.”

And then there were 5 more sentences about her being Mr Boomf's girlfriend.

Clear your schedules so you can watch.
 Wink

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2238 on: November 02, 2017, 10:33:15 PM »

There is a caution that occurs just before a charge is read. However, I believe a police caution in the UK, in the sense of what happened a few hours ago, is where charges or any potential charges are dropped and instead you get a severe ticking off about your behavior from a police officer, and get told that to go away and not do anything like it again. I think Gary's lawyers were hoping for the charges to be dropped in that fashion so he won't have to appear before the bench in mid-November, but that's not going to happen.

http://www.telegraph.co.u...police-caution-means.html

Yeah, this is the sort of caution I had in mind.  That's the sense in which the word is used here.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2239 on: November 02, 2017, 10:37:05 PM »

From the Mirror today:
Donna Air is set to become the latest celebrity to sign up to Dancing on Ice , the Mirror can reveal.

TV insiders say that 38-year-old Donna – who is dating the brother of Kate Middleton - is expected to sign up to the ITV show imminently. A source said: “She will be a great signing. Not least as she now brings with her the added glamour of being close to the Royals.”

And then there were 5 more sentences about her being Mr Boomf's girlfriend.

Clear your schedules so you can watch.
 Wink

The world's gone mad.  Icecream
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2240 on: November 10, 2017, 10:51:06 PM »

Donna Air‏ Verified account @donnaair 12h
Get ready llyod , You spin me right round baby right round! dancingonice #itvGala

PR photo: Here's the link

Besides Mr Broomf in the audience, who else will see there?  Whistle

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #2241 on: November 14, 2017, 12:42:49 PM »

Gary Goldsmith has admitted attacking his wife.  In court today, he admitted one charge of assault by beating.  The charge carries a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment but it is believed he will face community service.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...earing.html#ixzz4yPCMWq7f
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2242 on: November 14, 2017, 03:21:14 PM »

Yup, and he'll slide out of that, you know, because money.

Disgusting.

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2243 on: November 14, 2017, 04:14:07 PM »

Angry Ranting
OrangeOrchids

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2244 on: November 14, 2017, 11:30:16 PM »

In the dailymails article it was reported that she slapped him first and then he attacked her. I personally believe that they both should be imprison. No human has a right to physically abuse another. Whether the be male or female.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2245 on: November 15, 2017, 12:49:19 AM »

Disgusting.

Yup, and she'll slide right back into bed with him, because money. Snare I don't know why women stay with men like this, it boggles the mind.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2246 on: November 15, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »

Disgusting.

Yup, and she'll slide right back into bed with him, because money. Snare I don't know why women stay with men like this, it boggles the mind.

You answered yourself: money. And low self-esteem.

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: