Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos II  (Read 2302520 times)
lizzie78

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11025 on: February 22, 2017, 04:40:42 PM »

Only Kate would wear a frilly little girl mini skirt on a professional outing where children are involved. Something is seriously wrong with her. And I know we keep saying it but why doesn't someone tell her to straighten up!!
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #11026 on: February 22, 2017, 05:08:02 PM »

And she played snooker wearing this exact same outfit - Daily Mail got the pics  Snore BTW, hasn't she something similar worn years ago?

ETA: found it

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11027 on: February 22, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »

OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #11028 on: February 22, 2017, 05:25:28 PM »

No wide shot of the crowds?

https://twitter.com/BBCWa...status/834396071862337540
Super fake.

They can up the number of engagements all they want. Unless they adapt their demeanor and start acting like they want to be there and genuinely connect with the plebs. Not much will change.

They should've given this patronage to Sophie, Harry, or Camilla. Waity couldn't even say a few words about the charity. Someone from kp released this on her behalf.
"The Duchess of Cambridge is incredibly proud to follow The Queen as Patron of Action for Children. The Duchess firmly believes that every child who needs it should be given the best support at the earliest opportunity. The Duchess is pleased to support @actnforchildren?s important work. She is looking forward to getting to know the people that make @actnforchildren such a success and meeting the young people they work with"

Also, the kp twitter account was spamming this one engagement - five tweets in the first two minutes. Harry attended three engagements yesterday and there were ten tweets for the whole day.

RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11029 on: February 22, 2017, 05:33:05 PM »

I just watched the video on the DM. Did anyone else notice how shaky she was when she was inside talking to the 2 little girls with flowers?

http://www.dailymail.co.u...dren-s-charity-Wales.html

She looks really unwell.

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11030 on: February 22, 2017, 06:03:12 PM »

Because she's a narcissist, jealous and mentality unstable.
Trying to show who's boss  Roll Eyes

Weirdo.

Geez, Cordtx, don't hold back.   Laughing    Star

sorry, I was really crabby last night when I wrote that.
 Blush

I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying. For sure if you're sorry you did. I loved it, and thought it was out and out hilarious. Spot on and straight to the point Cool 

Ok! Just making sure I didn't come across too rude! Kate deserves anything dished out at her

You so didn't come across as rude at all, and yes indeed Kate deserves anything dished out at her.  Thumb up 

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11031 on: February 22, 2017, 06:31:12 PM »

My comments on this incredibly arduous visit --- First of all, nice crowds. Huh?Huh?  The outfit looks ratty and the skirt is too short. Of course we have to see Kate with a hand at her crotch, pressed on her stomach, pushing the skirt down at her butt. And the hairdo? My six year old niece wears her hair better. And what is with the jaw thrust forward? Doesn't she realize how silly that looks? There is just no excuse for a 35 year old woman to show up looking like this when she is representing her country. Her manner around the kids appeared very awkward and she looked as if she couldn't get out of there fast enough. Kate strikes again! Thumb down
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11032 on: February 22, 2017, 07:12:17 PM »

My comments on this incredibly arduous visit --- First of all, nice crowds. Huh?Huh?  The outfit looks ratty and the skirt is too short. Of course we have to see Kate with a hand at her crotch, pressed on her stomach, pushing the skirt down at her butt. And the hairdo? My six year old niece wears her hair better. And what is with the jaw thrust forward? Doesn't she realize how silly that looks? There is just no excuse for a 35 year old woman to show up looking like this when she is representing her country. Her manner around the kids appeared very awkward and she looked as if she couldn't get out of there fast enough. Kate strikes again! Thumb down

Pardon my being so presumptuous, but I think you meant Kate strikes out again! Wink

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11033 on: February 22, 2017, 07:17:52 PM »

Feb 22 - Kate's first engagement with Action for Children since becoming the charity's royal patron in December

Ill fitting suit    ✓
Too short skirt    ✓
Inappropriate or lack of undergarments    ✓
Ugly boots    ✓
Crotch clutch    ✓
Jaw thrust    ✓
Find the camera    ✓
Not completely engaged    ✓

But hey, she showed up; the bar is soooo low.     

Snare  Kate best be careful or she will trip over her bar.

HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11034 on: February 22, 2017, 07:28:47 PM »

This could have been a really nice outfit if she had been wearing black trousers or trousers in the same color as the jacket and then add a nice scarf. But once again she mucks it up by trying to appear younger than she is.

She needs to face facts that shes in her mid thirties now and its time to dress like a grown up. If she feels the need to dress this way she should do it in her off time, which she has plenty of, and dress like she has a country to represent whhen she's working. She shouldnt still be getting away with this sort of thing 5 years in. No other married in royal spouse looks this bad on a constant basis.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11035 on: February 22, 2017, 07:32:46 PM »

The Twitter posts   Yikes

Response:  "Future Queen? How so?"

Response:  "Lets hope not"

She really is out of her depth.  Six years in and still awkward and a bit clueless.   No  
I can't wrap my brain around how it can still be like this.

Kate needs a professional dresser and a seasoned lady-in-waiting to guide her.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11036 on: February 22, 2017, 07:36:07 PM »

OHMYGOD!!! Watch that twitter clip ^^^^ and look at her face at 9-12 seconds (sorry, I don't know how to make a gif of it...but someone should!) when she turns and walks away from those two girls who have just hugged her. She is the BIGGEST phony faker ever. She goes from fake smiling to frowning in a split second, as soon as she turns away from the girls. (It's the same falling smile that Melania gave her husband at the inauguration.) And...she KNOWS she is being videotaped. She.just.doesn't.CARE. She can't even keep up her fake smile for a few more seconds as she turns her back and moves on to the next people. ARGH, she makes me so....mad? I don't even know. I mean, I don't have anything invested in her and don't pay for her weaves and shopping sprees and ill-fitting little girl dresses...but it is just SO disappointing that she and Willnot have SUCH a platform to make people's lives better and she can't even paste a smile on her dumbass face for 20 seconds. So.annoying!! They are just so worthless and horrible in their roles.

Real mad

Plus, how is it that even in a thick, stiff skirt, she STILL manages to show off the curves of her ass and buttcrack?! And, is she wearing a thong? It's the outline of her thong, right? ARGHHHH! She's hopeless.

She is the coldest fish. Who made the brilliant decision to give her the children's charity? Ugh, I've said this before & I'll keep saying it until I'm blue in the face. Just because she's the Princess doesn't mean she needs to be the one to cuddle all the kids if she's just no good at it. (and she's not)  Give the kids to Harry or something.

Or Sophie, she is wonderful with children.    Or Camilla.     

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11037 on: February 22, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »

Feb 22 - Kate's first engagement with Action for Children since becoming the charity's royal patron in December

Ill fitting suit    ✓
Too short skirt    ✓
Inappropriate or lack of undergarments    ✓
Ugly boots    ✓
Crotch clutch    ✓
Jaw thrust    ✓
Find the camera    ✓
Not completely engaged    ✓

But hey, she showed up; the bar is soooo low.     

Snare  Kate best be careful or she will trip over her bar.

I hesitated to say anything about the picture of the person on her knees, I thought perhaps she might be disabled in some way. Now I can say that this is utterly sickening, repugnant, and flat out makes me sick to my stomach. To all but grovel  to a  silly, girly  Clown  who has done absolutely nothing whatsoever to even deserve basic respect, let alone this obsequious act    Granted, I am an American but I would never ever lower myself to any other human being in that way. Ever. And especially this ridiculous woman/child. In fact, if I were a man I wouldn't even take my hat off in her presence. I have no problem showing due respect, and in fact as I've said before am impressed with a whole bunch of my fellow dishers, but this  Clown No way.
May I add to your awesome list the maniacal ott gurning, and all the other idiotic facial expressions. Good Lord, that bar you mentioned is all but underground, so you're right, she may very well trip over it.  Clapping

Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11038 on: February 22, 2017, 07:58:23 PM »

She became patron of this organization is December and it's late February and she's just now making her first visit?!
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #11039 on: February 22, 2017, 09:31:42 PM »

So close...she almost managed to flash us. Better try harder next time!

Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: