Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos II  (Read 2372091 times)
Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #11040 on: February 22, 2017, 09:40:55 PM »

Feb 22 - Kate's first engagement with Action for Children since becoming the charity's royal patron in December

OMG! I cannot believe what I have just seen Crap Woman standing on her knees in front of Waity... Could it really happen? Wow. She doesn't have a self respect, or what? Waity has done 0 to deserve such an act, and even if she has done a thousand of good deeds, I would have never ever curtsied to her or ,god forbid, standing on my knees. Sorry, guys, it makes me sick Thumb down
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11041 on: February 22, 2017, 09:41:01 PM »

I will not repeat myself anymore, as it's evident that few care what I say. I do not wish to moderate ANY discussions about Meghan Markle. This is why she is O/T on the board. That discussion must be taken elsewhere. Since so many seemingly don't care, next time she is mention the BRF section will be closed. I hope that is clear enough for everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: