Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 380   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate News IV  (Read 1119493 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« on: February 12, 2015, 03:40:20 PM »

The Middletons and Diana are O/T. DO NOT discuss conspiracy theories.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 04:06:52 PM »

I don't know if this was posted before.

http://www.express.co.uk/...mpaign-gay-pardons-Turing

Benedict Cumberbatch has urged the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to help convince the government to pardon 49,000 men convicted under outdated indecency laws.

Cumberbatch, star of The Imitation Game, will ask for ordinary men to be offered the same official pardon as Alan Turing, who was prosecuted for gross indecency in 1952.

Will and Kate refused.  Is it because it is too political for their roles, or is it because lending their signatures and support require just too much effort on their part?
Cyllene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 05:33:57 PM »

I don't know if this was posted before.

http://www.express.co.uk/...mpaign-gay-pardons-Turing

Benedict Cumberbatch has urged the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to help convince the government to pardon 49,000 men convicted under outdated indecency laws.

Cumberbatch, star of The Imitation Game, will ask for ordinary men to be offered the same official pardon as Alan Turing, who was prosecuted for gross indecency in 1952.

Will and Kate refused.  Is it because it is too political for their roles, or is it because lending their signatures and support require just too much effort on their part?

I believe that this is too political for them since it's a parliamentary petition. If they wanted to support LGBT groups or have some sort of reception for men convicted of indecency laws or host a screening of the Imitation Game to raise money, they could do it. But they won't. I think Cumberbatch/Fry knew they wouldn't be allowed to support it (and maybe they know that the Cambridges wouldn't do it anyways), but Will and Kate are good for getting in the papers.
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 08:27:35 PM »

Maybe they could get away with it if they were as "untouchable" as they were at the beginning of their marriage but now... no. And, honestly - thank God. If Whiny could, he would - of that, I have no doubt. Anything for a pat on the back and good PR. Snare I mean... just imagine how much more insufferable Whiny would be if he knew he could stick his nose in politics - and (unlike his father) get away with it. Especially if he succeeded in helping get things approved/passed. Crap Oh, the horror... Dead

ETA: But good on Cumberbatch & Fry for trying to get these pardons Champagne Thumb up

nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 06:23:09 AM »

EXCLUSIVE: The Camebridges have an exclusive valentine's date night:

A lovely photo of the Cambridges while they viewed the scenese of Mustique:

And finally a new portrait of the beautiful couple to celebrate their last Valentine's as a party of three:

Herzogin91

Warned
Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 06:19:36 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: The Camebridges have an exclusive valentine's date night:

A lovely photo of the Cambridges while they viewed the scenese of Mustique:

And finally a new portrait of the beautiful couple to celebrate their last Valentine's as a party of three:

It made my evening!  Laughing

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 08:13:36 PM »

According with Hello magazine :Prince William and Kate have 'no plans' to hire nanny for second baby  Whistle http://us.hellomagazine.c...ton-no-plans-nanny-baby/#

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 08:19:07 PM »

According with Hello magazine :Prince William and Kate have 'no plans' to hire nanny for second baby  Whistle http://us.hellomagazine.c...ton-no-plans-nanny-baby/#

Yea right. They both look too old and tired to cope with a new baby

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 08:35:06 PM »

They probably have three nannies already, only they're called 'personal assistants' or 'office staff'.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 08:35:23 PM »

Right, just like they weren't going to have a nanny for George.

Let us know how that works out for you two.

LucyLiu

Small Member

Slovakia Slovakia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 08:56:05 PM »

Of course they aren't going to hire a nanny for the second baby! they're going to hire at least two, so the hello magazine is quite right  Halo
Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 10:32:05 PM »

Then it means they will.  Roll Eyes

There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 11:49:04 PM »

I'm expecting Mary Terry to be nanny to both.

And, actually, they technically already have 2 nannies since Carole is handed George when Mary Terry gets a couple hours off on the weekends or whenever Carole feels the need to prance around & show him off to the village like some prized pig. Wink

bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 12:07:45 AM »

I'm expecting Mary Terry to be nanny to both.

And, actually, they technically already have 2 nannies since Carole is handed George when Mary Terry gets a couple hours off on the weekends or whenever Carole feels the need to prance around & show him off to the village like some prized pig. Wink

hahahaha! This is so true of Carole!   Beer

I am betting 100% that they will get another nanny. Wasn't there a story months ago about getting a nurse o something? Anyways, it'll be Maria, new nanny, and Carole. Also like mentioned in above posts, other staff members as well.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 12:42:20 AM »

IIRC, they said they were getting a post natal nurse for a month or so. Though didn't they claim that same thing before George was born? And it turned into Carole & Whiny's old nanny "helping out" while they interviewed for a full-time nanny. Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 380   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: