Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 380   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate News IV  (Read 1059882 times)
bach

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 12:46:44 AM »

Waity will need all the help she can get. No other woman ever had a baby and toddler to take care of. Plus Waity will need time to exercise off her small weight gain so she can fit into those jeggings a week after giving birth.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2015, 05:43:35 AM »

Sounds to me like they are setting up the excuse reason that Kate won't be able to work. Looking after the new baby like she did with George. She probably has decided she's done enough work for the year.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 07:27:34 AM »

Waity will need all the help she can get. No other woman ever had a baby and toddler to take care of. Plus Waity will need time to exercise off her small weight gain so she can fit into those jeggings a week after giving birth.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 07:50:46 AM »

Sounds to me like they are setting up the excuse reason that Kate won't be able to work. Looking after the new baby like she did with George. She probably has decided she's done enough work for the year.

Well, you know she will have two children under two years. How can anyone expect here to work? And we must remember that she will be in Bucklebury after the birth (just like with George) because she can take walks there and do her yoga in peace while she gets picture perfect condition.
And really, how can she possibly work? She has to bond with the new baby, then she will need to plan George's birthday party, and then how can she work when William be be starting his new job? 

Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2015, 10:43:59 PM »

Well, you know she will have two children under two years. How can anyone expect here to work? And we must remember that she will be in Bucklebury after the birth (just like with George) because she can take walks there and do her yoga in peace while she gets picture perfect condition.
And really, how can she possibly work? She has to bond with the new baby, then she will need to plan George's birthday party, and then how can she work when William be be starting his new job? 

I hope Maria is given a raise so she will stay on, because I have a feeling she's going to be minding two kids. JMO
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2015, 10:53:14 PM »

There will be no nanny. However a very special friend of the couple has agreed to help out.... You know how chum Kate is with her girlfriends and if this one is good with horses.... Whistle

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Fingersmith

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Constitutional expert

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2015, 10:58:31 PM »

Yes. She will have to be back to her usual size zero within days, so that she can do her traditional photo stunt, where her clothes fly up to show her taut stomach.

Then she gets back in the helicopter and goes home.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2015, 11:56:57 PM »

Help Wanted at Anmer?  Thinking

21 February 2015
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are hunting for new domestic staff for their country home after their housekeeper and gardener suddenly decided to quit. It remains unclear why Amy Wood and her husband Colin handed in their notice after less than five months at Anmer Hall on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk. The couple started working for William and Kate last September when restoration work was being completed on the Georgian mansion. They had previously been trusted employees at Sandringham House two miles away, and it is thought that they will go back to work for the Queen there. William and pregnant Kate moved into the 18th Century hall with their baby George in October after it was given to them by the Queen.

Mrs Wood, 34, looked after the ten-bedroom house while her 37-year-old husband worked in the garden.
He had been doing landscaping and planting work at the hall. The couple lived with their five-year-old son in a cottage in the grounds, so they were on hand to help when needed. Locals were shocked to hear this week that they were quitting their posts and moving from the hall, which is said to be visited by Kate’s mother Carole on a very regular basis.

A villager said: ‘Nobody knows why they are going – but I can’t imagine it was a decision they took lightly.
‘It is the talk of the estate that they should be giving up their prestige jobs after such a short time.
‘They appeared happy working there and it seemed that they got on well with William and Kate, who must be disappointed to be losing them. Amy is a brilliant housekeeper, while Colin is a great gardener. They are both discreet and would never talk about their work for the Royals.’ Another villager said: ‘It looks as if William and Kate will have to find another housekeeper and gardener. I guess they’ll want to get staff in place before the new baby arrives.’

Last night a spokesman for Buckingham Palace declined to comment on ‘private staffing matters’.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2963278/GIRL-TOWN-Kate-s-domestic-staff-quit-work-Queen.html

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2015, 12:02:24 AM »

Would love to know the reason behind the departure. Would not be surprised if Ma Midds was involved.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2015, 12:05:18 AM »

Would love to know the reason behind the departure. Would not be surprised if Ma Midds was involved.

Maybe Mrs Wood is a beauty and Kate, who is so "big" now, didn't like competition?  Spiteful
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 12:46:44 AM »

My first thought: the Middletons. I can't even imagine how much additional stress and work those idiots caused over the holidays. Snare Add on to how much of a diva & snob I've no doubt Kate acts like and it's really no wonder they ran for the hills.

Plus, if the housekeeper is a looker... and their marriage is as dead as we all believe... that would add on even more insecurity and nastiness from Kate... Whistle

ETA: Imma get red arrowed to hell for my comment on DM...

rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 12:59:09 AM »

I do think that the extra work the Middletons incurred for the housekeeper over the holidays had something to do with it.
Cleo12
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 12:59:50 AM »

So the staff are quitting after only a few weeks?  Here's some conjecture on why.  

1.  The Cambridges do not offer the prospect of long-term employment because:  a) the couple are fighting all the time and the home atmosphere is unpleasant; b) wages are too small for the amount of work; c) Kate is a vomiter and housekeeper has to routinely clean it up; Kate is snippy to staff in private where the public can't see it and doesn't know how to deal with staff; d) nanny is not treated well so they figure they won't be either.

2.  Mother dearest is interfering too much by coming over, issuing orders and edicts on how things need to be done and is acting like the Queen of the Castle; staff might be ordered to attend the Cambridges at Mother's house, which annoys them or they are expected to work long hours without much thanks and no perks.  

Either way, I think it's hilarious.  
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2015, 01:34:13 AM »

Help Wanted at Anmer?  Thinking

21 February 2015
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are hunting for new domestic staff for their country home after their housekeeper and gardener suddenly decided to quit. It remains unclear why Amy Wood and her husband Colin handed in their notice after less than five months at Anmer Hall on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk. The couple started working for William and Kate last September when restoration work was being completed on the Georgian mansion. They had previously been trusted employees at Sandringham House two miles away, and it is thought that they will go back to work for the Queen there. William and pregnant Kate moved into the 18th Century hall with their baby George in October after it was given to them by the Queen.

Mrs Wood, 34, looked after the ten-bedroom house while her 37-year-old husband worked in the garden.
He had been doing landscaping and planting work at the hall. The couple lived with their five-year-old son in a cottage in the grounds, so they were on hand to help when needed. Locals were shocked to hear this week that they were quitting their posts and moving from the hall, which is said to be visited by Kate’s mother Carole on a very regular basis.

A villager said: ‘Nobody knows why they are going – but I can’t imagine it was a decision they took lightly.
‘It is the talk of the estate that they should be giving up their prestige jobs after such a short time.
‘They appeared happy working there and it seemed that they got on well with William and Kate, who must be disappointed to be losing them. Amy is a brilliant housekeeper, while Colin is a great gardener. They are both discreet and would never talk about their work for the Royals.’ Another villager said: ‘It looks as if William and Kate will have to find another housekeeper and gardener. I guess they’ll want to get staff in place before the new baby arrives.’

Last night a spokesman for Buckingham Palace declined to comment on ‘private staffing matters’.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2963278/GIRL-TOWN-Kate-s-domestic-staff-quit-work-Queen.html

Thinking   Me thinks the bolded sentence was a factor in the decision. 
Horrible position to be in > taking orders from a controlling person who you do not work for.

choux

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2015, 02:09:28 AM »

I imagine Sandringham where they worked previously ran like a well oiled machine.  The Queen turned up at fixed times during the year and had a set daily routine while she was there with an understanding of what changes to that routine would mean for housekeeping.  A housekeeper could keep that routine ticking along with everything to the correct standard. 

Life with Kate (and the Midds) probably has no routine.... 'Amy... I know it's 11.30 now but I think I'd like fish for lunch instead of the chicken I said I wanted when you asked at breakfast.  Oh and Mummy and Pippa have decided to come a couple of days early so it's dinner for 4 tonight not 2.  I've no idea what we want just make us something nice will you.  Not the lamb that you made last time - far too fatty! And don't forget that confidentiality agreement you signed.  I don't want the press finding out they are here. If word gets out, it will be easy to work out who blabbed.

And can you put pink roses in Mummy's room as she likes them.  You have ordered extra gin haven't you?  Mummy will want one as soon as she arrives and you must do eveything she and Pippa want esp Pippa as she doesn't have big blue and I feel sorry for her.  By the way, you did curtsy when you came into the room didn't you?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 380   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: