Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles - news & photos II  (Read 73037 times)
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2017, 10:56:31 PM »

two thngs - the accusations against Bishop Bell have been challenged for some time now - he has since died - but I am not so sure Charles did wrong housing him - as he may have been the vixctim of someone who made a flase accusation

and yeah for Charles!  Visits to those injured is the right thing - been wondering why we have not seen Will and Harry atleast with a statement of condolence or a hospital visit?

I'm sure Charles is jealous and has stopped his caring heir from giving a heartfelt statement of condoleces to his future subjects. Roll Eyes Whistle Maybe Will thought the few hastily added words Kate mumbled at the beginning of her speech are enough. It's not as if he is very much in touch with his people. Harry's silence on the other hand is a disappointment. I also don't get why the RF doesn't publish a joined statement. HM as HoS is different but the rest could do it together led by the heir. Sadly they missed an opportunity to show their united support. JMO

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
KimmySue

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: March 26, 2017, 03:42:54 AM »

Good post I agree Suzy!

I think it speaks volumes about William and Harry that neither issued a statement. Remember the flooding a few years ago? Neither showed any concern until they were shamed into showing support.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2017, 09:50:33 AM »

two thngs - the accusations against Bishop Bell have been challenged for some time now - he has since died -
Most accusation are met with denials.

Bishop Ball was found guilty, of multiple offences against multiple victims and was jailed accordingly.
but I am not so sure Charles did wrong housing him - as he may have been the vixctim of someone who made a flase accusation

I find Charles actions to be disgusting. As I do the actions of the Bishop. I am not equating them. Merely stating my distaste, horror and disgust at a molester and those who shield him in any form. Whether they be Pope, Royal or any old person on the street.
Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: March 30, 2017, 06:16:50 PM »

This is sweet:

Lovely moment as the Prince of Wales was kissed by a young girl on the street during a visit to an orphanage in Bucharest

A kiss for a Prince from little Antonia Paduraru and her sister Amalia as Prince Charles visits an orphanage in Bucharest

https://twitter.com/Chris...status/847405386814455811

It might just be me, but Charles' hand in the first picture looks swollen/big..
KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: March 30, 2017, 11:07:31 PM »

Those pics are sweet.

I also thought his hand looked swollen. It could simply be arthritis. I have it and when mine flares it causes my hand or foot to swell.
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: March 31, 2017, 04:33:36 AM »

This is sweet:

Lovely moment as the Prince of Wales was kissed by a young girl on the street during a visit to an orphanage in Bucharest

A kiss for a Prince from little Antonia Paduraru and her sister Amalia as Prince Charles visits an orphanage in Bucharest

https://twitter.com/Chris...status/847405386814455811

It might just be me, but Charles' hand in the first picture looks swollen/big..

They are swollen. He has some kind of swollen hand disorder. I can't remember what it's called. It freaks me out, personally  Nerves  It looks so uncomfortable/painful! They've always been like that. I believe he even said when Willy was born that he could tell he was his child because he inherited his swollen hands. I think the DoE also has the same condition, but maybe not as bad.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: March 31, 2017, 04:37:14 AM »

I recall reading Queen Mary lamenting Charles's "sausage fingers" as a baby and she'd inherited them from him!

Maybe a circulatory problem?
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: March 31, 2017, 04:47:09 AM »

Aren't Charles's swollen hands a side effect of his rosacea? Harry inherited rosacea from both parents. Diana had it a bit. Never heard of William having rosacea, though, or of Harry having swollen hands, though he's supposed to have Charles's sausage fingers.
Ghost

Micro Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: March 31, 2017, 09:56:40 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Brexit-tour-Romania.html

A full recap of his visit in Bucharest. Of all the places he has visited, for me the most interesting is Vacaresti Nature Park. It states his stand about issues in Romania in a very diplomatic way. Also, it is disgusting what DM is implying with him and Margareta, they are cousins and they spent part of their childhood close to each other.

gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: March 31, 2017, 02:27:24 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Brexit-tour-Romania.html

A full recap of his visit in Bucharest. Of all the places he has visited, for me the most interesting is Vacaresti Nature Park. It states his stand about issues in Romania in a very diplomatic way. Also, it is disgusting what DM is implying with him and Margareta, they are cousins and they spent part of their childhood close to each other.

Yeah, that's pretty gross - as if they couldn't just be close friends (even if they weren't cousins!).

But...I do think this photo is pretty funny because it looks like he's wiping his nose on her hand, lol. I'm sure that's just the formal way to give a hand kiss and I'm an unroyal pleb...but it looks funny and I couldn't help but laugh  

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: March 31, 2017, 11:47:31 PM »

^^^ I think it looks as though Charles is giving her hand a good sniff! 
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: April 01, 2017, 01:30:27 PM »

http://www.tgcom24.medias...oscana_3010503-2017.shtml

Carlo e Camilla visiting Firenze.

ciao girls,have a good saturday  Champagne
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: April 01, 2017, 05:00:18 PM »

Re: Charles's swollen hands. That's something he inherited from Philip. Philip's hands became so swollen that he stopped wearing his rings. I think it was in the 1990s that Philip had to take off his rings. Charles will eventually have to stop wearing his rings. If Harry has ingerited the sausage fingers, then that's another sign he is a Windsor for those who can't see the dacial resemblence.
Georgie

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: April 01, 2017, 06:07:08 PM »

How Diana's emotional instability sent Charles into therapy for 14 years: Eminent royal biographer claims Prince was in a 'terrible trap' after his 'tormented' wife refused help and continually sparked rows even when he was trying to pray

Apparently, Diana was out to get Charles... this all sounds very Will & Kate...  Blink

Diana first came sharply into the Prince?s focus during a Sussex house-party weekend in July 1980. Another guest, Charles?s former girlfriend Sabrina Guinness, recalled: ?She was giggling, looking up at him . . . furiously trying to make an impression.?

His ever-vigilant valet, Stephen Barry, observed that she ?went after the Prince with single-minded determination. She wanted him and she got him.?

To another friend, Charles admitted he ?did not love her yet?, but she was ?lovable and warm-hearted?. He was ?sure he could fall in love with her?.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...sent-Charles-therapy.html
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #359 on: April 01, 2017, 07:33:14 PM »

Diana is O/T. I feel that's been said often enough at this point  Snare
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: