Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles - news & photos II  (Read 174986 times)
Crawler

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2015, 02:12:19 AM »

If it has never dropped then I would not trust their polling methods.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2015, 02:53:44 AM »

The 'monarchy' has always been popular but individuals popularity has dropped quite massively e.g. Charles popularity was certainly down around the 30% mark during the War of the Wales' but The Queen's was still over 70% at that time and the overall popularity was still quite high. Its lowest ebb came in the week after Diana's death and despite the way many people saw the crowds that week the overall popularity of the institution was still quite high - due to the desire to see Diana's sons have their destiny.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2015, 04:16:54 AM »

She's been dead for a very long time.  At this point, it's sink or swim time for Prince Tampachio of Wails and his duchess, without anyone else to factor into their standing. The rest is rationalization.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:26:56 AM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2015, 05:16:04 AM »

Star Crawler and Dutchess of Verona

Histerical data served as daily data... Snare

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2015, 03:42:59 PM »

She's been dead for a very long time.  At this point, it's sink or swim time for Prince Tampachio of Wails and his duchess, without anyone else to factor into their standing. The rest is rationalization.

For me this post is a little too much War-of-the-Wales' to not be about anything else, than a wish to start a discussion about that. Which, as you should know by now, is O/T.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2015, 02:54:09 AM »

You misunderstood me. My point is she has been dead for 18-ish years, so it is immaterial to the discussion of today. I was responding to the remark about the polling after she died. It has absolutely nothing to do with today. It was most certainly NOT my intention to resurrect the war of the wales. I got the message last time! Smiley
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2015, 03:16:18 AM »

My point in bringing that week into it was to show that the polls haven't always been consistent by pointing out the low point of the polls and nothing else.

Crawler had said
If it has never dropped then I would not trust their polling methods.
so I was simply pointing out that they did drop and when and nothing else.

These days the figures are still consistently where they have been throughout the Queen's reign in the mid-high 70s. There has been some movement into the 80s or down even to the mid 60s (65% at the time of Charles and Camilla's wedding) but overall mid - high 70s for the institution of the monarchy has been fairly consistent.
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2015, 01:41:28 AM »

Wilson19

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2015, 01:56:21 PM »

That is an interesting pic. William misbehaving, and Charles giving the "look"? 
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2015, 07:51:10 PM »

Remember this:

Many fathers may have doubts about handing the car keys to their sons,perhaps with good reason. When Prince William borrowed his father’s beloved old Aston Martin to drive his new wife away from Buckingham Palace on their wedding day, the excitement apparently made him forget a basic rule of motoring. Release the handbrake. The slip-up on the couple’ big day was revealed by the Sun’s royal photographer Arthur Edwards. Edwards, recounting the background to the bride and groom’s brief journey down the Mall to Clarence House, said: “I was talking to Prince Charles about that. I said: ‘Did you mind him borrowing your car?’ Because he loves that car. It was a birthday present from his mother on his 21st birthday. He said: ‘Oh, no. He asked me if he could use it.‘ ” But when Edwards pointed out there seemed to be a problem with the 41-year-old sports car, Prince Charles apparently answered: “Yes. Because he didn’t take the handbrake off.”

Once again, Charles giving William what he wants and William not listening.

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Princesssarahbeth

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2015, 09:19:49 PM »

Star
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2015, 12:14:11 AM »

That is an interesting pic. William misbehaving, and Charles giving the "look"? 

It looks like he was happy and beaming with pride at his boys. They were at an event with Queen Beatrix.

Wilson19

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2015, 03:13:47 AM »

Back when William was cute.  Those days are long gone. 

Harry always seemed like a sweet looking boy.  Too bad William has none of Harry's personality.
Sister Monica Joan

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2015, 03:52:06 PM »

Anyone else excited to see what's in Prince Charles's letters to Parliment? They'll be released in about 10 min.
Gabby/gabs87

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2015, 06:16:58 PM »

Anyone else excited to see what's in Prince Charles's letters to Parliment? They'll be released in about 10 min.

Nothing I don't think myself half the time. He's a monarch that cares. He isn't meddling in any way and is merely expressing his opinions. Don't know why he fought 10 years to have them hushed IMO as there is nothing incriminating in them.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: