Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's 2016 Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 35957 times)
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2017, 01:12:07 PM »

Deleted - posted on thread from wrong year!
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »

Mary's spending habits are out of control however I doubt that even she would spend tens of thousands on a crocodile Birkin.

Which begs the question where did it come from?

Pure speculation here but IMO some  of her more expensive items are "gifts" from Danish businessmen etc. The DRF have a rather murky and opaque relationship with various business figures in Denmark. I wouldn't be surprised if those individuals have realised that all they need to do is "gift" various items and they will automatically gain influence.

The real question is, what do they want in return?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2017, 04:56:34 PM »

Little_star   Star
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2017, 05:36:03 PM »

There's something to that thought that "Mary/DRF could be bought."  Probably more Mary than others in the DRF.

She came very close then right into loads of kroners.
The greedy gleam in her eyes and her excesses are obvious.
Mary is very materialistic.
So, when one wants an endorsement/favor, pay a little for (absorb the cost of) some luxury item or and you'll snag Mary instantly.
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2017, 08:53:54 PM »

You are right Little Star Mary wouldn't pay for anything we all know she steals from Danish boutiques anything her cold little heart wants. She is not stylish enough to pick good things so Danish friends and companies have to give her the classy stuff as presents. She saves her spending sprees for Australia and other countries where she is on vacation so that she can be seen in all her largesse as the super rich princess. She is a vile human being only lives for cameras and attention and vulgar luxury goods that aren't even nice looking. As much as I dislike MC I would love to pump her for juicy info on her husband's cousin's wife you know MC has catty things to say about Mary lol
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2017, 12:45:24 AM »

Mary's spending habits are out of control however I doubt that even she would spend tens of thousands on a crocodile Birkin.

Which begs the question where did it come from?

Pure speculation here but IMO some  of her more expensive items are "gifts" from Danish businessmen etc. The DRF have a rather murky and opaque relationship with various business figures in Denmark. I wouldn't be surprised if those individuals have realised that all they need to do is "gift" various items and they will automatically gain influence.

The real question is, what do they want in return?

Favours for Floppy Frodo with blondes Secret

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: