Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: White Savior Icon  (Read 42297 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2016, 12:43:31 AM »

She's so arrogantly ignorant of her offensiveness but in her defence I doubt anyone from Denmark/her staff/team has ever told her how to do things. It's a quite Danish way of acting sadly Sad
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2016, 01:09:32 AM »

She's so arrogantly ignorant of her offensiveness but in her defence I doubt anyone from Denmark/her staff/team has ever told her how to do things. It's a quite Danish way of acting sadly Sad

But wouldn't a 'well educated', wordily women with her perception figure it out at some point? I really cannot defend her, because she purposefully perpetuates this godly persona that is absolute offensive and unrealistic. Ignorance is a state of being uninformed = lack of knowledge. Now knowledge is facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education, including the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

Even simple people have the ability to perceive, to feel, or to be conscious of events, objects, thoughts, emotions, or sensory patterns. To me she is a full blown Narcissist. She didn't become one, she was always that way...and we have proven it over and over again following her life path.

The tragedy for her children is that there is no cure for narcissistic personality disorder and generally narcissists are highly resistant to therapy or change. The most common advice that any therapist will give people living with a narcissist is always the same, discontinue contact or at least limit contact with the narcissists as much as possible, because narcissists cannot and/or will not change their behavior and everything must be done on their emotionally abusive terms. Fred seemed to have figured that out, hence as much public event separation as possible.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 01:20:00 AM by PeDe » Logged

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2016, 01:18:27 AM »

But wouldn't a 'well educated', wordily women with her perception figure it out at some point? I really cannot defend her, because she purposefully perpetuates this godly persona that is absolute offensive and unrealistic. Ignorance is a state of being uninformed = lack of knowledge. Now knowledge is facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education, including the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

Even simple people have the ability to perceive, to feel, or to be conscious of events, objects, thoughts, emotions, or sensory patterns. To me she is a full blown Narcissist. She didn't become one, she was always that way...and we have proven it over and over again following her life path.

Well, she is educated obviously but - like the rest of the members of the DRF and many Danes too - she lacks an understanding of her privileged situation in life and she's also obviously mostly interested in the glamour of her position. That cocktail is an ugly one..
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2016, 01:43:43 AM »

At least when she was traveling with Mr B, she acted much better.
Engaged and real faces and seemed way less uptight.

Can we get another traveling companion like this, for her??  Cool
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2016, 02:00:16 AM »

A simple Google search on "appropriate behavior for visitors to ____________" would help her out tremendously.  I never travel anywhere without spending at least a couple of hours reading up on how to behave appropriately.  It's not like she doesn't have time to do this.  She's just too lazy and full of herself.  She probably thinks that since she's the "royal" visitor, she can do as she pleases, and everyone will love her.   Roll Eyes   Little does she know that she looks like a greedy, materialistic, colonial jackass when she travels abroad. 
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2016, 03:17:15 AM »

The tragedy for her children is that there is no cure for narcissistic personality disorder and generally narcissists are highly resistant to therapy or change. The most common advice that any therapist will give people living with a narcissist is always the same, discontinue contact or at least limit contact with the narcissists as much as possible, because narcissists cannot and/or will not change their behavior and everything must be done on their emotionally abusive terms. Fred seemed to have figured that out, hence as much public event separation as possible.

I have a feeling the 'gray men' have thrown their hands up! She is unteachable.
Great post Pede! Star
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2016, 03:36:51 AM »

Well said. Ignorance is NOT a permanent state if someone has the curiosity, interest, desire to learn. After years of visiting refugee camps and impoverished countries, Mary should have learned. She remains ignorant because she doesn't have the curiosity, interest and desire to learn. Her narcissism is the root cause for her lack of interest. Her interest is not on those brown people. Her interest is on the good PR these visits could get her. That's why she keeps acting the way it is.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2016, 04:36:54 AM »

You can have a 6 grade education and know to wear classic jeans ( not jeggngs) and sneakers to a refugee camp, no jewelry, etc.

She's a Bogan idiot.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2016, 10:53:42 PM »

From discussion started on Mosh Looks Old

When I visited mosques in Istanbul, I had to cover my legs with long cloths lent out by the mosques. And Turkey is used to foreign tourists. Why wasn't she told to cover her legs? It's not just the knees, it's both legs. This applies to both men and women. No shorts or skirts are allowed. Which country was she visiting? Is that country less conservative than Turkey or no one dared to tell her? I can't imagine the host be happy with this breach of protocol.

Why didn't she know ahead of time her legs are supposed to be covered?
Mosque officials didn't tell her off because she is a diplomat on an official visit. They would've caused an international incident.

She was in Morroco at the Hassan II mosque which is one of about 4 Mosques there which allow non-believers. Because it allows in tourists you aren't likely to get tossed out for dress code violations. When you read about tour groups reviewing their trip they often mention having a few men and women in their group baring shoulders or wearing shorts. Travel sites only reference covering knees and shoulders as well but obviously Mares had her  knees out and I do think the actual respectful dress code she should have  adhered to would have had her keep her legs covered too. The other women she was with were covered.

This incident was interesting and shows there would have been plenty who found Mares looked inappropriate
http://www.moroccoworldne...-ii-mosque-causes-a-stir/

She also posed outside like the tacky tourist she is.

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2016, 12:10:04 AM »

[/URL]

Another picture of her presque Zizi   

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2016, 12:16:01 AM »

So she was just strutting back and forth for the cameras?

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2016, 12:31:52 AM »

Was this trip during the Mr B affair?
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2016, 12:34:13 AM »

Those are some huge crowds she attracted! What a wonderful representative Denmark has  Sweating

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2016, 01:35:14 AM »

This was how Queen Letizia dressed for Mohamed V Mausoleum in a visit to Morocco: pant suits, head covered, little makeup and jewelry. This is respecting the custom.  

Either the DRF has incompetent protocol officer or Mosh ignored any advices given.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:43:30 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2016, 02:32:47 AM »

[/URL]

Another picture of her presque Zizi   

Yuppers! And Mares definitely has a things for wearing drapes/drapery material.  That pink thing is ridiculous, imo.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: