Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: White Savior Icon  (Read 42295 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2016, 03:32:02 AM »

More from Huff Post: http://m.huffpost.com/us/...570fd4b5e4b03d8b7b9fc464?
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2016, 11:25:50 PM »

Why did she have such a b*tchy face when she held a baby?  Blink

"White savior, please have tea.":

"Let's talk about contraception. Never mind my having 4 meal ticketskids...."

"Did you get the shot? I'm touching a brown baby!"
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2016, 03:05:48 AM »

That instagram is hilarious!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2016, 12:30:17 PM »

Disgraceful, racist headline    

> Here&Now with Mary in Burkina Faso - The African Queen - poignant images

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2016, 07:35:06 AM »

back to posing with photos of brown people again!  Roll Eyes

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2016, 08:35:42 AM »

And couldn't you tell how "moved" she was about the brown people's plight? That mouth, that expression, that closed off body language... Crap
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2016, 04:51:16 PM »

back to posing with photos of brown people again!  Roll Eyes

she looks like a pouting child, who just was told that it wouldn't get any sweets before dinner  Snare

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2017, 02:18:38 PM »

Mary of Denmark
Trip for a good cause - but has she left her good taste here at home?

- "We have to give women a voice", says Crown Princess Marie from Denmark during her visit to Bangladesh.

An important goal - but a detail could cause criticism.

As a mother of two daughters and a crown princess, Mary of Denmark (45) is of great concern that women around the world have a voice that is heard. To strengthen the independence and rights of women around the world, she is on a trip in Bangladesh. There the 45-year-old attends facilities which are supported by Danish companies.

As important and right as Mary's plan is, the Crown Princess may have forgotten this in her outfit choice. For although she is conscious of her privileged life, a detail of her clothes in one of the poorest countries of the world is a fail.

For her simple outfit, the princessin carries a designer glasses worth over 300 Euros. Surely, a cheaper model could have fulfilled the purpose.

She could have followed Duchess Kate's example, who had worn a dress from a local designer during her visit to India. On top of that, the duchess combined her outfit with inexpensive accessories.

One can have fun and look good even on a smaller budget. Maybe on her next visit, Mary can take that to heart.

buuuuuuurn!

Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2017, 06:29:49 PM »

Mary of Denmark

- "We have to give women a voice", says Crown Princess Marie from Denmark during her visit to Bangladesh.

As a mother of two daughters and a crown princess, Mary of Denmark (45) is of great concern that women around the world have a voice that is heard. To strengthen the independence and rights of women around the world, she is on a trip in Bangladesh. There the 45-year-old attends facilities which are supported by Danish companies.

As important and right as Mary's plan is, the Crown Princess may have forgotten this in her outfit choice. For although she is conscious of her privileged life, a detail of her clothes in one of the poorest countries of the world is a fail.

For her simple outfit, the princessin carries a designer glasses worth over 300 Euros. Surely, a cheaper model could have fulfilled the purpose.

She could have followed Duchess Kate's example, who had worn a dress from a local designer during her visit to India. On top of that, the duchess combined her outfit with inexpensive accessories.

One can have fun and look good even on a smaller budget. Maybe on her next visit, Mary can take that to heart.

buuuuuuurn!

Okay can I say her face looks really nice here, the few wrinkles she's getting are softening her features and make her look more friendly and less snobby and cold. I mean I know she'll get home and pump her face full of poison and filler so she looks harsh and emotionless like she wants to look (probably to match her actions and personality), but I wish she'd leave them and age like a human being.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2017, 03:31:09 AM »

er...her face was full of fillers and Botox in those photos. You wouldn't want to see her face without them. Trust me. We have seen it.  Beer
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2017, 12:10:57 PM »

Mary of Denmark

buuuuuuurn!

Okay can I say her face looks really nice here, the few wrinkles she's getting are softening her features and make her look more friendly and less snobby and cold. I mean I know she'll get home and pump her face full of poison and filler so she looks harsh and emotionless like she wants to look (probably to match her actions and personality), but I wish she'd leave them and age like a human being.

Sorry Babe, that photo is photoshopped and heavily filtered.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2017, 02:32:33 PM »

it looks like a frightening mask... Nerves

She looks a little rough; she could use fashion and make up to soften her appearance. She looks almost strident in that white shirt.
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2017, 03:44:52 PM »

[/quote]

Sorry Babe, that photo is photoshopped and heavily filtered.
[/quote]

Ahhh geez of course, I had a moment of naivete! Her photoshopper made her look human  Tongue
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2017, 09:04:42 AM »

back to looking at photos of brown women while dressed in designer gear and posing

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2017, 05:18:18 PM »

back to looking at photos of brown women while dressed in designer gear and posing

She's probably getting photography ideas for her next visit to a developing country.  Nerves 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: