Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia the copycat  (Read 83463 times)
Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2018, 08:52:26 PM »

The Swedish tabloids called Madeleine's red dress the Baywatch..
And few years later someone who has made a leaving of bikini and nude pictures joins the family.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2018, 08:58:24 PM »

Itís very swf. The style may not be the same but itís the same red AND the same necklace.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2018, 09:35:52 PM »

Nobel 2018 vs. 2002

Madde's showing us lovely curves.  Hoefia is showing us her bloated gut.  Laugh bounce Laughing
I remember the scandal Maddie's dress caused, even back then, without the internet being accessible by everyone (as it is now) and despite the fact that here in Greece almost no one cares about royalty (excpet british royals, since they are the most famous - at least here).
Believe it or not, Madeleine's dress caused quite a scandal when she wore it. Too tight, too much cleavage, slutty and inappropriate are words I've seen it described as. And now, 16 years later, a former nude model is Princess of Sweden, sitting at the table of honour, wearing Bernadotte jewels and nobody bats an eye. How the times have changed...

Indeed!! I'd say hoefias dress is more slutty and inappropriate. Yes it doesn't reveal much skin but it leaves little else to the imagination  Cute

Star

Madde's dress shows a beautiful, feminine woman in a gown that fits her perfectly.  Hoefia's shows us her stomach and Spanx due to the fact that despite being custom-made, it is two sizes too small for her.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2018, 09:59:12 PM »

Nobel 2018 vs. 2002

Madde's showing us lovely curves.  Hoefia is showing us her bloated gut.  Laugh bounce Laughing
I remember the scandal Maddie's dress caused, even back then, without the internet being accessible by everyone (as it is now) and despite the fact that here in Greece almost no one cares about royalty (excpet british royals, since they are the most famous - at least here).
Believe it or not, Madeleine's dress caused quite a scandal when she wore it. Too tight, too much cleavage, slutty and inappropriate are words I've seen it described as. And now, 16 years later, a former nude model is Princess of Sweden, sitting at the table of honour, wearing Bernadotte jewels and nobody bats an eye. How the times have changed...

Indeed!! I'd say hoefias dress is more slutty and inappropriate. Yes it doesn't reveal much skin but it leaves little else to the imagination  Cute

Star

Madde's dress shows a beautiful, feminine woman in a gown that fits her perfectly.  Hoefia's shows us her stomach and Spanx due to the fact that despite being custom-made, it is two sizes too small for her.

I don't remember the furor over Madde's gown, but I didn't follow her too closely back then. I will say I don't think it's one of her better gowns and I think it's hilarious that one of her sil's less perfect looks is what Sssss decided to swf. Low bar but she managed to slither under it!

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2018, 10:09:51 PM »

Nobel 2018 vs. 2002

Star

I don't remember the furor over Madde's gown, but I didn't follow her too closely back then. I will say I don't think it's one of her better gowns and I think it's hilarious that one of her sil's less perfect looks is what Sssss decided to swf. Low bar but she managed to slither under it!

I just noticed the tiara Madde wore with that gown.  Hoefia's wedding tiara is yet another thing that looks like a cheap copy of something Madde is wearing.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2018, 03:19:36 AM »

Expressed Kungligt is on the ball
https://www.instagram.com...t&igshid=h2vu90mvf7np

after they read our posts on RD 

Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2018, 04:24:37 AM »

It is so creepy that copying of Madde! Like some kind of psychological warfare
lizzie78

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2018, 07:15:30 AM »

She shouldn't try to copy Madde. The side by side comparisons show just how there's no way she could ever outdo her.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: December 11, 2018, 07:17:17 AM »

The Snakeís copying of Madeleine is pathetic. A snake trying to look like Botticelliís Venus.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: December 11, 2018, 07:32:18 AM »

As bad and as SWF her look is,  this is the best Sofia has looked ever including her wedding. She is actually taking a fashion risk and attempting real couture. This was an epic fail and a complete rip off but at least she attempted something.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: December 11, 2018, 09:14:19 PM »

Sofia's Zetterberg Couture custom made gown (apparently designed by Sofia herself)

Allison Janney's Reem Acra custom made gown worn earlier this year at the 2018 Oscars
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: December 11, 2018, 10:08:52 PM »

Skank is wearing a gown by Victoria's favourite designer VALERIE AFLALO

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2019, 12:12:56 AM »