Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Henrik strikes again: "I should be king Consort"  (Read 11086 times)
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 06:47:29 AM »

Well since Fred is functioning so much lately I think he should announce that he cares so much about his father's plight that he has decided to do all that he can to assure that his wife will carry the title ""Princess Consort" when he ascends the throne. Really it should be a surprise announcement with the bogan standing beside him. Just imagine the faces the Not Queen would make!
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 08:09:02 AM »

Without marrying Marge, he'd be a no-name ersatz count of Montpezat that nobody gave a damn about.

I'm pretty sure Philip would tell him to shut the hell up. I don't think Dame has the ability to be freakin' grateful for anything.

He's a selfish, horrible person anyway. Bah.

Sounds familiar. Like Denmark's favorite Aussie import. You know, the one who thinks she's the heir and has employed aggressive PR to try to convince the public she should be queen NOW.

Without marrying Fred, Mary would be a no-name Tassie social climber that nobody gave a damn about.

What is it about Danish consorts that make them think they are more important than they really are?
Other consorts seem to understand their place and are grateful for it.
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2015, 08:31:26 AM »

^^ that's because Marge showed her sons that they need a narcissistic emotional vampire in their lives much like Henrik. Jochim seems to act more and more like Henrik as he ages though so I suppose Fred has to act like Marge.

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 07:43:23 PM »

What if Henrik is ill? Dementia can be a hereditary illness (didn't his father have dementia?). These ramblings now coming out suddenly out of the blue (again and more extreme) might be the first signs of him being sick. If he indeed is not well, then we should be more worried about the worsening health of both Marge and Henrik and the approaching reign of Fred & Maz than what this old man has to say.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:01:41 PM by Suzerain » Logged
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »

No, I just think his ego got the best of him again.

That said, I agree that neither of them look particularly well.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 08:00:53 PM »

Marge smokes like a chimney and Henrik is mobidly obese.  They're both ticking time bombs in terms of their health. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 08:03:11 PM »

Marge smokes like a chimney and Henrik is mobidly obese.  They're both ticking time bombs in terms of their health.  

The obesity always worries me because it might not be just about eating too much. It might be a sign of heart failure. Especially if the individual seems to have a large belly, bloated face and extremities and starts to have breathing difficulties and difficulties in walking. People are quick to judge obese people that they have caused their condition themselves and that's not always the case.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 08:07:12 PM »

Marge smokes like a chimney and Henrik is mobidly obese.  They're both ticking time bombs in terms of their health.  

The obesity always worries me because it might not be just about eating too much. It might be a sign of heart failure. Especially if the individual seems to have a large belly, bloated face and extremities and starts to have breathing difficulties and difficulties in walking. People are quick to judge obese people that they have caused their condition themselves and that's not always the case.

I never said that I knew what caused his condition. 

However, we do know that he enjoys his indulgences, so it's likely that he's not out to change his diet to a medically beneficial one. 

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 08:11:54 PM »

On the other hand neither is a spring chicken and life is terminal. Henrik is pushing 81 and Daisy 75. (life expectency is 80)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2015, 09:13:17 PM »

However, we do know that he enjoys his indulgences, so it's likely that he's not out to change his diet to a medically beneficial one. 

I never said you did. I was speaking in general, I did not mean anyone on this message board. Maybe I should have made that clear.

And you are right, he has made it clear that he loves food and wine. I remember reading something about him trying to change his diet in an interview with Marie but I wouldn't be surprised if that attempt failed.
Sugar daddy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 11:09:34 PM »

I don't get his or Marge's appeal? They are both so obnoxious.  No wonder Mary and Fred are popular, at least they have better teeth and wardrobe. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 11:24:56 PM »

I never said you did. I was speaking in general, I did not mean anyone on this message board. Maybe I should have made that clear.

And you are right, he has made it clear that he loves food and wine. I remember reading something about him trying to change his diet in an interview with Marie but I wouldn't be surprised if that attempt failed.

No worries, Suze.  Sorry. Beer

SD-I don't see the appeal of them either.  They're both disgusting to look at, and their personalities are weird (and not in an interesting way, IMO).  But Fred and Mosh are not appealing either.  Fred has the worst qualities of his parents, and Mosh is just a douche. 

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 11:27:13 PM »

i think Henrik has a point.....
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 11:28:02 PM »

So do I.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 11:28:57 PM »

i think Henrik has a point.....

He has a point-it should be gender neutral if things are to be truly egalitarian in terms of spouse titles.  My problem is that he used the most inappropriate time to try to discuss this.  He showed no tact or class and came off as a whiny jackass.  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: