Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bernadotte on the way?  (Read 30526 times)
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 05:13:03 AM »

This blog put Victoria on bump watch:

http://en.mediamass.net/p...den/pregnancy-rumors.html

It went with the usual "signs" - a pooch (of the belly) and drinking water during a toast.  The update says it seems to be false, but it took a long time for the press to confirm Daniel. It could be true but Victoria does not want to big foot her little brother's wedding with the news.

Stay tuned!

This website is a fake satire site. If you look at the website, you will see nothing but fake stories.

I don't think it's a fake news site - I clicked through several general stories and bios, and they seem perfectly legit (except for an unusual obsession with Gates McFadden.)  It does seem to be a news aggregation site, but that's not the same as being a fake site.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 05:21:06 AM »

Thinking  Every time a women has a bit of a tummy, the press start speculating that she is pregnant.  Blink  God forbid that you ate or drank too much the day before or that you are just a bit bloated.  Whistle

That said:
If it turns out to be true  Angel that would be happy, happy news!  Angel I hope and pray that they will be soon if that is what they wish.

Cyllene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 06:29:58 AM »

Thinking  Every time a women has a bit of a tummy, the press start speculating that she is pregnant.  Blink  God forbid that you ate or drank too much the day before or that you are just a bit bloated.  Whistle

That said:
If it turns out to be true  Angel that would be happy, happy news!  Angel I hope and pray that they will be soon if that is what they wish.

I agree that it's sad women can't eat a burrito without pregnancy speculations and I feel especially bad about this with Victoria because of her history of anorexia nervosa.

...ButHalo other "clues" have been her skin pigmentation looking a bit brown and patchy and that the dress she wore to the last tiara event was one she wore while pregnant with Estelle. I think people really want them to have another kid because they are so good with Estelle and it will put Sofia further from the throne. I like to speculate but I just hope they are able to have as many kids as they want, even if it's no more.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 08:07:37 AM »

How many weeks has it been since she went to the US?
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 08:09:36 AM »

Tbh I have a feeling that another Bernadotte is on it's way idk if it'll be Victoria or even CP and Sofia or perhaps a cousin from her dads side but I have a feeling

How do I have a feeling u might ask?
I get these freakish prophetic like dreams I know it's weird if some one else is reading this and u might not believe but it's true I dream and see signs and pictures of things which some times occur and some times dont
For ex for this I dreamt a few weeks ago of a picture which said koummuniker Fran riksmarshal and there was gravid some where (Swedish for pregnant)

In Decemebr I dreamt of a baby bring baptized Paul Bertil and what do u know the court announced Maddes pregnancy

I dreamt of my grand dads funeral 3 weeks before he died
And 2 years ago I dreamt of my exam results which were pretty close to the actual one I recieved 2 days later
Not to mention I dreamt of a particular (nasty) person last month and soon after I got more bad news for this person
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2015, 08:27:49 AM »

Wishful thinking from me, but I find that Victoria has a sparkle in her eyes these days...Like "Yay, finally a second baby". A 5/6 months pregnant Victoria and Madeleine about to break the waters for the Snakelets wedding would be great for dishing  Icecream

seriously

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »

Dear Lord, if this is true, it would be the best royal news of the year for me. Keep the Snake couple as far from the throne as possible! Plus, TWO Swedish royal pregnancies to steal at least a little of Cp and Snakey's thunder!
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »

It went with the usual "signs" - a pooch (of the belly) and drinking water during a toast.  The update says it seems to be false, but it took a long time for the press to confirm Daniel. It could be true but Victoria does not want to big foot her little brother's wedding with the news.

Stay tuned!

This website is a fake satire site. If you look at the website, you will see nothing but fake stories.

She is a pretty lady - that photo makes her look like she has a jaw deformity . .
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 10:37:52 AM »

Oh please... please let her be pregnant!!!  Twins would be nice!

Georgiana

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2015, 10:46:49 AM »

If I was a royal lady, there would be constant pregnancy rumours.  Laughing
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2015, 11:17:04 AM »

If I was a royal lady, there would be constant pregnancy rumours.  Laughing

Anna

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »

Stay tuned!

I don't think it's a fake news site - I clicked through several general stories and bios, and they seem perfectly legit (except for an unusual obsession with Gates McFadden.)  It does seem to be a news aggregation site, but that's not the same as being a fake site.

Sorry, it is a fake news site. Look at this article, for example. The same text, different names. His girlfriend is in her sixties, so definitely not pregnant. Or this article saying that Victoria is engaged.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 11:45:52 AM »

I just don't want anyone to jinx them Nerves
lilith

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 01:01:47 PM »

Stay tuned!

I'd love her to be pregnant. She and Daniel seem like amazing parents and seeing Estelle with Leonore she'd definitely enjoy being a big sister. But this article is definitely fake.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden is expecting a baby with long-time partner after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Saturday evening (February 28, 2015), during romantic dinner date nearby her place.

They were in Falun for the Nordic Skiing WCH from Friday until Sunday, so there was hardly a romantic dinner in Stockholm.  Roll Eyes Whistle
seeingstars85

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2015, 04:38:33 PM »

i hope she is pregnant!

Estelle needs a sibling  Smiley

and keep snakey and greasy kids from being heirs

Selena 1971-1995
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: