Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry goes to Africa and AUS/NZ  (Read 95370 times)
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: June 08, 2015, 09:25:17 PM »

hardly a gap year  Roll Eyes
Honestly, when Harry announced he was leaving the Army and taking some time, at first I was really nervous, the Army seemed to be a stabilizing force in his life. He has done such a great job these past few months. I have no right to say this, but I am proud of him.
whiplashhx

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: June 09, 2015, 12:07:49 AM »

A girl in the Harry tag on tumblr took this picture of Harry while he was in NZ
http://www.laurenparkerph...ad-wellington-new-zealand

Is someone able to identify that bracelet?? I haven't seen it before

Will, Kate, and Harry Engagement Blog:
http://verymuchakid.tumblr.com/
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: July 26, 2015, 07:27:51 PM »

From mycrarrythings

Updates on Harry

July 20,  Dr Pete Morkel: Biography (page by Pete Morkelís brother)

Hi Guys, I didnít tell you but then I guess some of you found out about Prince Harry. They got on well and had two most productive weeks doing rhino and other work in Namibia. Peteís now off to the Congo.

July 26, Namibia

Prince Harry left Namibia a few days ago to spend 2 days in South Africa, then went to Botswana. Heíll return to Namibia in a few days time.

He left Namibia at the end of last week after finishing up his work with Dr Morkel, my guess is he spent the weekend in SA and then moved on to Botswana.

Honeybees
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: July 26, 2015, 10:07:48 PM »

A girl in the Harry tag on tumblr took this picture of Harry while he was in NZ
http://www.laurenparkerph...ad-wellington-new-zealand

Is someone able to identify that bracelet?? I haven't seen it before

.                                                                                                                                                           What a gorgeous puppy? That bracelet has been worn previously but I have no idea whom it is by.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: July 27, 2015, 12:33:11 AM »

While Harry is traveling thru Africa promoting wildlife conservation...I noticed that the 26 July background picture for the Bing search page is a stunning night foto taken at Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. It is available for download as wallpaper as well.

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: August 15, 2015, 04:37:41 AM »

When Harry met Manje

https://www.conservationafrica.net/news/post/188

Since we let the cat out of the bag earlier this week about HRH Prince Harry?s visit to Khulula Care for Wild there have been 2 questions on everybody?s mind: ?How long did it take him to grow that magnificent beard?? and ?What exactly did he get up to at Khulula?? Unfortunately we don?t have any intel on the former, but we do know how the visit went.

HRH Prince Harry and party arrived at Khulula Care for Wild just after mid day. His ?party? included his friend Earl Grosvenor, son of the Duke of Westminster and godfather to Prince George, as well as bodyguards and a representative from the Kruger National Park.

They made it to Khulula later than anticipated due to some traffic problems en route - something even a royal party isn?t immune to!

To make up for lost time, they headed straight to the bottom boma to help with the feeding round. While we sadly don?t have any pictures of Prince Harry feeding the rhino, you can see Khulula volunteers at work, feeding that particular group of rhino, which includes both black rhino and white rhino.

Heading back up the hill, Prince Harry met some of the youngest rhino, much beloved little Warren and Olive.

After a light lunch in project director Petronel Niewoudt?s house, it was back to the rhino bomas to spend time with the adolescent rhino Mia, Manje and Venus. Prince Harry spend some time sitting with Manje, rubbing and tickling her. Petronel then took Prince Harry and Hugh Grosvenor into the enclosure of Storm and Luna, at 18 and 24 months the two biggest rhino at Khulula Care for Wild.

Being down-to-earth young men, they did not hesitate to get their hands dirty in helping prepare a nice mud bath for the rhino!

They finished the afternoon by spending more time chatting to the volunteers and posing for the official photos. Ivan, Petronel?s son, was very excited to share a little moment with Prince Harry. Needless to say, the visit caused quite a stir.

We are very grateful to HRH Prince Harry for giving his support to wildlife conservation, and we hope that he enjoyed meeting the team at Khulula - and it?s charismatic rhino residents!
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: August 15, 2015, 04:55:57 AM »

I'm sure that Harry and Hugh had a ball meeting and tickling the rhino babies and preparing a mud bath for the older ones. It sounds like Khulula Care centre loved having them as well. Good publicity never did any harm!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: