Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's relationship with the other royals  (Read 151551 times)
Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« on: March 16, 2015, 02:17:58 PM »

Kate's relationship with the other royals
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 02:25:38 PM »

Bea and Eug just love her   Laughing
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 02:54:03 PM »

Bea and Eug just love her   Laughing

Jumping  Star Midnight Diamond. They all love her and think she's the saviour of the BRF.  Great idea for a thread

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 04:03:45 PM »

Yes, great thread idea!
I think she has a frosty/minimal relationship w/the BRF.* I'd especially love to know what Anne thinks of her Supercontent
My guess is she won't develop much of a relationship w/members from other RFs either, because she doesn't have the social or conversational abilities to do so. And is arrogant enough to think she doesn't need to.
There are going to be some great photos on this thread Thumb up

*Including her husband Angel
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 04:06:40 PM »

Yes, great thread idea!
I think she has a frosty/minimal relationship w/the BRF.* I'd especially love to know what Anne thinks of her Supercontent
My guess is she won't develop much of a relationship w/members from other RFs either, because she doesn't have the social or conversational abilities to do so. And is arrogant enough to think she doesn't need to.

Anne is hard to please I reckon - I don't even think she is a great of Sophie and she's been around for 20 years.  Anne seems like a no nonsense kinda woman so Kate's childlike behaviour probably sets her on edge.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 04:12:40 PM »

Anne seems like a no nonsense kinda woman so Kate's childlike behaviour probably sets her on edge.
Yes. I believe it's well known she doesn't suffer fools at all (let alone gladly), so I can only imagine her opinion of the Duchass
bach

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 04:17:29 PM »

Agreed. There's no way Anne would tolerate Waity. A professional hard working woman who is no nonsense would crush Kate with her eyes alone. No words necessary.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 04:18:25 PM »

Just smile and nod lol!

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 04:45:53 PM »

Yes, great thread idea!

Anne is hard to please I reckon - I don't even think she is a great of Sophie and she's been around for 20 years.  Anne seems like a no nonsense kinda woman so Kate's childlike behaviour probably sets her on edge.

What I find most interesting is how Anne behaves around Harry. That tough woman is very sweet with him. So she can be a very caring person and has no problem showing it but when it concerns the Cambridges her usual comment seems to be "Nothing to do with me".

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 05:16:36 PM »

hard to say at this point as we don't see her w/ them (at least not out in public) very much.  once she becomes the princess of wales, i think that things will change drastically for her and will.  they're going to have to do a lot more than they're doing right now.  william is probably hoping that elizabeth never dies!
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 05:22:28 PM »

Just smile and nod lol!

This is from Will & Kate News IV. It seemed to belong here.

Here is the video of her talking to the other royals. Sophie was right beside Edward during this exchange, as the video shows, and Kate blatantly ignores her. Sophie goes to ask her something and then Kate turns away, while William starts talking to his uncles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8PyyOewlzU

Yes, I do recall how guys want to talk to the very pregnant woman in their midst when they have an opportunity.
No, you say? I think you are right.
 No

Cyllene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 05:27:28 PM »

I think the BRF tradition of the bride and groom not attending the pre-wedding dinner for royalty is weird. Prevents relationships from forming. And it should be live broadcast.  Spiteful

Someone on Tumblr said that the Queen often has foreign royals stay at her country houses, especially the Dutch ones. And Beatrix was even in Balmoral when Diana died? I wonder if Kate's ever met other royalty in a private capacity.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 07:01:20 PM »

Yes, great thread idea!

IIRC, Anne was asked shortly before SeenNots birth about how she percepts the hype and/or if she is also excited about the new heir to the heir to come.
Her answer was "I couldn't care less".
Guess this sums up pretty nice her feelings towards all members of her nephews' middle class family ...
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 07:14:36 PM »

Yes, great thread idea!

IIRC, Anne was asked shortly before SeenNots birth about how she percepts the hype and/or if she is also excited about the new heir to the heir to come.
Her answer was "I couldn't care less".
Guess this sums up pretty nice her feelings towards all members of her nephews' middle class family ...

but why should Anne care? If we look at the personal life of things, Anne has her own grandchildren, and her own fulfilling family life. She is quite private. And if we look at the public life of things, Will and George will never be Anne's monarch. She does not have to take them seriously. It's like 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon that the media keeps trying to pin on her. Just because they are connected does not mean they are in contact.

Just smile and nod lol!

This is from Will & Kate News IV. It seemed to belong here.

Here is the video of her talking to the other royals. Sophie was right beside Edward during this exchange, as the video shows, and Kate blatantly ignores her. Sophie goes to ask her something and then Kate turns away, while William starts talking to his uncles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8PyyOewlzU

Yes, I do recall how guys want to talk to the very pregnant woman in their midst when they have an opportunity.
No, you say? I think you are right.
 No

Actually, I think Edward said "That's true. When is your birth date?" at which point, Kate looks away and then William answers. So it's clear that nobody in the family even knows when she is due.

The second gif I think William is saying "We don't know. We want it to be a surprise". I get not knowing the gender of your kind. But you want your birth date to be a surprise as well?

No wonder Edward is looking at him like he is a dumb-dumb. Because he is.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 07:22:07 PM by hazeleyes » Logged

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2015, 07:16:46 PM »

I'm sorry but I still think that stuff like that makes Anne a bitch.   It's still a child, an unborn, innocent child.

If my aunts spoke that way about a child of mine, I'd be really hurt. But then, me and my family actually love each other and not just ourselves.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: