Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's relationship with the other royals  (Read 151500 times)
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: July 10, 2016, 05:34:20 AM »

^ Probably doesn't know Maggie as Maggie -- only as the Dowager Countess of Grantham. She looks quite different out of costume. The more intriguing question is, did Maggie say hello or, did she keep to herself and watch the tennis? I suspect she ignored the row in front of her and watched the matches.
 Whistle
SimplyKate

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: July 14, 2016, 11:16:52 PM »

not just the dowager, but lady Sansa Stark too (if my eyesight doesn't fail me). Chutters supposedly watches GoT with Harry (although i don't think Harry is that much desperate for company)

Quote from: Tatini on July 08, 2016, 09:03:09 AM
May I say that in the picture with Sophie both ladies look about the same age?

i took a closer look at the photo, and Sophie looks younger than Waity, less wrinkles around eyes and neck skin is more smooth
AutumnOpal

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: July 30, 2016, 09:48:10 PM »

^ Probably doesn't know Maggie as Maggie -- only as the Dowager Countess of Grantham. She looks quite different out of costume. The more intriguing question is, did Maggie say hello or, did she keep to herself and watch the tennis? I suspect she ignored the row in front of her and watched the matches.
 Whistle

I can easily imagine Maggie actively trying to avoid her.
kelwag

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: July 30, 2016, 10:35:53 PM »

I think the only people Kate really knows Really well is Whinny Willie, Darth Middleton, and The Orange Lady with the big ring. She would LOVE ❤️❤️❤️ To know Sir Ben A more. Why do you think she's so into sailing? As for the rest of the BRF, she doesn't need them, except to pay her bills. They need her because Kate is just KATE don't you know!
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: July 30, 2016, 11:09:44 PM »

I always imagine the royals play rock paper scissors to see who has to talk to her during royal events.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: July 31, 2016, 07:48:24 AM »

I always imagine the royals play rock paper scissors to see who has to talk to her during royal events.

Laughing

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: July 31, 2016, 08:11:59 AM »

And I bet some insist on a 'best of 3' if they lose.

(Make that a best of 5. Or 39)

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: July 31, 2016, 02:49:38 PM »

Laughing

True very funny!
Michelle0187

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: July 31, 2016, 03:47:03 PM »

]
 Wow that gif is so sweet. she definitely doesn't mind kate's company.
Stark

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: August 07, 2016, 05:32:49 AM »

The Dowager Countess of Grantham attended as well  Wink

Yes, I noticed Maggie there.  I wonder if Kate did?  She's supposed to be a big Downton Abbey fan. 

I wouldn't hold my breath.  Remember the actor she didn't recognize because he did or didn't have the beard his character did at the time?  I sometime wonder what the world looks like through her eyes.

I'll tell you exactly what the world looks through her eyes

And before that it was this

Tongue
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: August 07, 2016, 09:18:26 AM »

May I say that in the picture with Sophie both ladies look about the same age?

Yes - but Sophie looks better and she is 50 and Kate 34 ? Wow - what a diiference
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: October 01, 2016, 01:56:27 PM »

I just noticed in this old photo that Harry is making eye contact with Eugenie. Camilla looks to be saying something to Kate, but Kate makes a manic expression on her face at Harry to make it look like he is engaging with her instead of Eugenie. I wonder how often she does this.

LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: October 01, 2016, 03:36:48 PM »

I just noticed in this old photo that Harry is making eye contact with Eugenie. Camilla looks to be saying something to Kate, but Kate makes a manic expression on her face at Harry to make it look like he is engaging with her instead of Eugenie. I wonder how often she does this.

Attention whore sucker.  If a good looking man so much as glances in her direction it's game on, expecting or not.  "He couldn't possibly be looking at Eugenie, he's talking and looking at me because I'm the most fabulous woman on this balcony, hell on the earth, at this time. Mummy said so."
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: October 01, 2016, 04:46:54 PM »

Attention whore sucker.  If a good looking man so much as glances in her direction it's game on, expecting or not.  "He couldn't possibly be looking at Eugenie, he's talking and looking at me because I'm the most fabulous woman on this balcony, hell on the earth, at this time. Mummy said so."

lord when he marries.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: April 16, 2017, 12:09:15 PM »

https://twitter.com/David...status/853544882711011328

Lol no one wants to talk to them.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: