Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William, Kate and Harry sightings  (Read 70713 times)
nationalanthem

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 01:20:57 AM »

@HRHBabyWatch: New photo of a sighting of Kate out shopping yesterday in @SeraphineLtd Marina coat http://t.co/qYDPme31mf
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 01:57:19 AM »

@HRHBabyWatch: New photo of a sighting of Kate out shopping yesterday in @SeraphineLtd Marina coat http://t.co/qYDPme31mf

Is she looking at jewelry? Her push present "William" is getting her, like the eternity ring?  Whistle
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2015, 03:05:44 AM »

The rest of the questions, that aren't answered in the Tweet conversation:

Gertrude replies  3h
@HRHBabyWatch was this in London?

Kristen replies  3h
@HRHBabyWatch Where was she spotted shopping?

Do any dishers recognise this store?

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Cyllene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2015, 04:28:56 AM »

The royal fandom is so  Roll Eyes with watermarking. They'll slap it on any picture they a) get access to first or b) up the contrast and use the smudge tool a little bit.
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 12:37:52 AM »

She looks very thin.
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 03:03:16 AM »

im being generous to your eyes im sure, but perhaps she is picking what shed like and wills will buy it for her? its not romantic as if the person loved you and knew what to get you, but hey at least she will like what she gets.

MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 03:27:51 AM »

Why not call up the crown jewelers and get something commissioned?
nationalanthem

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 04:10:46 AM »

I don't see jewelry in the case at all... it looks like folded over ties to me, everything is flat. Jewelry is usually displayed much better than that, the case isn't visually appealing at all. And going on what's around her it doesn't look like a women's store.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2015, 04:24:52 AM »

Probably why she is just looking then. Wife of the Century Award goes to her.  Angel
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2015, 04:25:46 AM »

I don't see jewelry in the case at all... it looks like folded over ties to me, everything is flat. Jewelry is usually displayed much better than that, the case isn't visually appealing at all. And going on what's around her it doesn't look like a women's store.

I agree judging by what's behind what she's looking at.. it looks like men stuff.. but from where the photo was taken it looks like it was in a woman section
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 07:27:38 AM »

Thought it was just me - I think it looks like men's wear - I kept double-checking to see if I was misinterpreting what I thought I was seeing.

If we are lucky, she bought William a new jumper so he can retire that blue one he wears all the time.   Whistle

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 08:27:29 AM »

Her brother's birthday is the 15th so maybe she was shopping for him?
Dianaist

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 09:25:45 AM »

Thought it was just me - I think it looks like men's wear - I kept double-checking to see if I was misinterpreting what I thought I was seeing.

If we are lucky, she bought William a new jumper so he can retire that blue one he wears all the time.   Whistle
It looks like the men's section to me too. I think the items in the case are wallets.
Dianaist

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 09:37:38 AM »

Her brother's birthday is the 15th so maybe she was shopping for him?
Kate buying her brother a bday gift with Willy's money makes me wince. The last time I bought a gift with someone else's money was when I was in elementary school. I asked my Dad for money to buy my mum a Mother's Day gift.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 10:54:54 AM »

Well she doesn't have money of her own.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: