Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - GALA dresses  (Read 131838 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #525 on: December 05, 2018, 06:51:57 AM »

I LOVE it! Wow
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: December 05, 2018, 01:42:35 PM »

The dress is very FROZEN ELSA, as others said.

Let's have a look on her Ice Blue "I AM ELSA" collection:

This collection does not include the ice blue mullet dress (which was like knee length shift dress with a long curtain draped over and would have been inappropriate here)
and the ice blue number dreadful McQueen taffeta number she sported recently for the NL state visit, which she possibly could not repeat so shortly after.

Of all 4 above, yesterday's is the most girliest one. I would have preferred the second from left (one of my all-time favourites), which she originally wore to a movie premiere. If this wasn't shiny enough - heck, she could have had some sequins added ... it would have looked much more mature.

The other two, I hope, have already been banned (the second from left is maybe still too tight, but as she still seems to be on the weight lose trip, there's a chance; the one on the right is a tad too dark to look good with her hair color, and has for sure too many sequins to be ever worn together with a tiara - plus: it would hang on her like a potato sack, as she had like 10 kilos more back then).

If "light color / monochrome" is really the dresscode, she should go for a light lilac - suits her color palette (eyes, hair, skin) much better than the ice blue.
Remember this one?

Simple and chic. 7 years old. But she would still fit in.

And yes, she should work on her posture. The bobblehead seems to drag her over, and the tiara in combination with the hairdo just adds to this impression.
jolene

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: December 05, 2018, 02:45:09 PM »

Wow! She looks good in the one on the far right, but it's prob because she weighed more and didn't look skeletal.

Dear Kate, You look really beautiful with an extra 15 or so pounds.
Love, Jolene
Oh_Caroline

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: December 05, 2018, 02:47:20 PM »

Wow! She looks good in the one on the far right, but it's prob because she weighed more and didn't look skeletal.

Love, Jolene

I think the far right was from November 2017 when she would have been 4ish months pregnant with Louis.
QueenE

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: December 05, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »

Love, Jolene

I think the far right was from November 2017 when she would have been 4ish months pregnant with Louis.

She really does look the best there. Her size is great. Her skinniness now is worrisome.  Sad
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: December 05, 2018, 04:28:36 PM »

I'm not a fan of last evening's dress, it looks like so many others she already has in her collection.  She continues to bore me.  She really has horrible posture, too.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: December 05, 2018, 07:15:56 PM »

I love Kateís new gala dress, itís very princessy... I am not sure that the color suits her ( I know it would suit me though 🥰), and I agree with the posters who think that she is way too skinny. Itís not a matter of aesthetics, itís about health.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: