Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 2723112 times)
Eliza B

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10200 on: February 12, 2024, 04:43:03 PM »

One of my coworkers has had several operations in her digestive system during the span of a few years. She isnít slim at all so I donít know if there is always a correlation between serious digestive issues and weight. OTOH Kateís weight might be related to long term issues we havenít known about before (which is totally fair IMO).

If you're resecting any intestines the post op can be a couple weeks. Nothing to do with weight, health, or age.  It can be standard depending on the procedure and risk of infection.

Kate has been stable at this weight for decades now,  her family and William all put value on staying physically fit and active. People comparing her to her 18/19yo body with a tiny bit of more weight on it while in college is just a bad comparison.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #10201 on: February 12, 2024, 08:17:03 PM »

Catherine's slimness to me looks like the work of a rich woman who has the time and resources to schedule weight training with tennis lessons (or whatever else she likes to do) with a nutritional diet. That she allowed herself to gain weight with her pregnancies was something that I liked and thought was a sign that she is not obsessive. visually it doesn't help that she is long and tall and likes form fitting clothes all that just accentuates her thinness. One of the risks to her now that she has had abdominal surgery is that she will carry scar tissue around.

Also I have had abdominal surgery and six weeks is the standard for no driving and mostly rest and no lifting but in reality it's three months. There is a point you reach when you get a little stir crazy and you feel "fine" but can push yourself and not realize it until later.

Sheís very sportive and naturally thin. Always has been.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10202 on: February 12, 2024, 10:03:32 PM »

Her mom and her sister are also slim, I think they are lucky and it runs in the family. Her weight has been the same for ages. She "slimmed" down before the wedding, even though she was lovely looking before as well. But everyone who is about to have the wedding televised and face the British yellow press most likely would do that. She is active and sporty. So is William.
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: