Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1543306 times)
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

Thank you Principessa for the meme suggestion :)

Ignore
« Reply #6660 on: September 09, 2020, 10:54:26 PM »

My feeling is, they will have a lifetime of being photographed, so first-day-of-school releases, while nice to see, aren't  (to me) really necessary. 

Also this year, all kids are under a lot of stress, and going back to school is of itself stressful, so why increase that with publicity?  Even a posed shot by Kate might have felt a little stressful. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6661 on: September 09, 2020, 11:03:10 PM »

My feeling is, they will have a lifetime of being photographed, so first-day-of-school releases, while nice to see, aren't  (to me) really necessary. 

Also this year, all kids are under a lot of stress, and going back to school is of itself stressful, so why increase that with publicity?  Even a posed shot by Kate might have felt a little stressful. 

It would be cute to see 1 of all 3 in their uniforms (and preschool outfit) on the steps of KP...

... but not necessary so I doubt they will too.
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: