Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 146   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 651163 times)
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2015, 12:02:26 AM »

Maybe they're being diplomatic with the election taking centre stage. Is it too much to hope for some proper official photographs that are in focus?!

And yes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lupo!
bach

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2015, 12:06:19 AM »

Maybe they're being diplomatic with the election taking centre stage. Is it too much to hope for some proper official photographs that are in focus?!

And yes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lupo!

I'd like official photographs too but the Midds will put up a fight as they're never ones to give up a chance to make a profit off their grandchildren. Regardless I'd really like a photo of the babies together. Let's see.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2015, 12:11:36 AM »

Has anyone official, reporter or grey man in Britian ever commented on the slightly unethical-ness of Pa Middleton taking the only early pic of George and also making money off of it  Cool
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:13:51 AM by cordtx » Logged
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2015, 12:53:18 AM »

If any of them have any sense of self-preservation - especially any of the Boleyns - they'll hire a professional. They got a free pass the last time but this time, especially with so much anti-Boleyn sentiment going on, they won't be given another.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2015, 01:13:04 AM »

It took a month for those pics of George in the Middleton garden to be released

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2015, 02:48:52 AM »

Was it confirmed that Pa Middy made money off the pix?  They also released childhood  photos of Kate when she was engaged.  Wonder if they charged for them too or did all of the pix come through KP/CH?   Thumb down Thinking

But then again.....it is the Midds we are talking about 
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2015, 03:26:08 AM »

Hmmm, research shows KP saying Mike relinquished them to the press and didn't make money off of them. Just a post in a blog, no article I could find quickly.

There was also some embargo not to release them until after midnight that U.S. newspapers broke and posted them anyway? Does the BRF live in the real world? If the pics are out there, they will be released..... Crazy
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2015, 03:36:55 AM »

Hmmm, research shows KP saying Mike relinquished them to the press and didn't make money off of them. Just a post in a blog, no article I could find quickly.

There was also some embargo not to release them until after midnight that U.S. newspapers broke and posted them anyway? Does the BRF live in the real world? If the pics are out there, they will be released..... Crazy

I am of the firm (no pun intended) opinion that absolutely NO way does the 'firm' live in the real world.....for sure the old bag at the helm queen seems to live in a long ago age when the 'royals' were so way above mere mortals that they could do no wrong.....ever....or almost and if they did they were off limits as far as the press/law iow untouchable.......she is out of touch with the people.....seemingly oblivious to the internet age where it takes a nano second to post something....she seems to live in her own world.....which she controls.....jmo  I guess that it is true in a way....money does talk and a lot of stuff is buried when money changes hands....not just the 'firm'....just rich people in general....again...jmo

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2015, 03:40:39 AM »

I've never heard of the Midds making money off that picture until some posts appeared here stating so, right after Charlottes birth. It's been an entirely new claim to me at least. From what I remember being released at the time was that Mike held the copyright so that no one else could make money off of them. This would allow the Middleton family to make money from them but it doesn't follow that they did just because they have the copyright

SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2015, 03:44:45 AM »

Legally, as the photographer, he owns the copyright... but he supposedly - according to Cambridge PR - handed over ownership/control to Whiny & Waity.

Personally, until I see legal proof that he didn't get at least a small cut of the dough, I refuse to take the word of their PR. These are greedy people and aren't exactly living an inexpensive lifestyle - you can bet they want their cut when they can get it.

JMO Champagne

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2015, 03:56:25 AM »

Legally, as the photographer, he owns the copyright... but he supposedly - according to Cambridge PR - handed over ownership/control to Whiny & Waity.

Personally, until I see legal proof that he didn't get at least a small cut of the dough, I refuse to take the word of their PR. These are greedy people and aren't exactly living an inexpensive lifestyle - you can bet they want their cut when they can get it.

JMO Champagne

Thumb up Whistle

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2015, 03:57:45 AM »

It took a month for those pics of George in the Middleton garden to be released

Thank you, LW.   Star  I couldn't remember how fast they appeared in the media. 
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2015, 09:35:50 AM »

If any of them have any sense of self-preservation - especially any of the Boleyns - they'll hire a professional. They got a free pass the last time but this time, especially with so much anti-Boleyn sentiment going on, they won't be given another.

Please not the one who did the christening and pre OZ/NZ tour pics. The awful filter he used made them all look sickly and beige. Worst color for an official photo ever. And no Mario Testino. For all the magic he did with SWMNBN W&K's engagement photo in the green room was horrible. Photoshop was so over the top that especially Will was unrecognizable. JMO
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2015, 09:11:34 PM »

JMO Champagne

Ah but SG, didn't whiny and waity submit intellectual (lol when linked with them) rights? 

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2015, 09:29:11 PM »

Note the copyright under the photos:

http://news.nationalpost....-at-middleton-family-home

Whistle

If he handed rights over the Whiny & Waity, he still got his name on it as copyright holder...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 146   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: