Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 146   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 651148 times)
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2015, 05:01:55 AM »

Marjorie Orr (an excellent astrologer) has written some interesting things about the Middletons and Prince Charles on her website's latest post. She also gives her analysis of Princess Charlotte's horoscope.

What I've found interesting (as I have an interest in astrology and practise it) is the Neptune in Pisces that Charlotte has nudging her Middleheaven (which is vocation in life.) Marjorie suggests that Charlotte might have a deeply spiritual side and healing powers as Prince Philip's mother Alice reputedly had, as well as a gift for charity work.

However, I have also seen Neptune in Pisces near the Midheaven in people who are deeply involved in the creative arts like dance and photography. As Charlotte also has Mercury strong on her chart she may also write excellent fiction as an adult.
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2015, 04:42:44 PM »

I don't buy that crap. Whenever a new baby is born -particularly a royal or celebrity one- people go out of their way to predict that they are going to be ABSOLUTELY GREAT, leaders of the freeworld, Mother Teresa and Nobel Prize Laureates all rolled into one. Funny how most of them become entitled brats and then entitled losers.

Char has a dumb exhibitionist tart for a mother and a whimpy lazy father. She also has a title and will someday be sister to the king (unfortunately).  At best she could become Princess Anne (who are we kidding, with parents like that?!) and at worst a less flashy, common version of Margaret.

This girl ain't going nowhere!

Excuse me while I vomit....
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2015, 05:51:40 PM »

I don't buy that crap. Whenever a new baby is born -particularly a royal or celebrity one- people go out of their way to predict that they are going to be ABSOLUTELY GREAT, leaders of the freeworld, Mother Teresa and Nobel Prize Laureates all rolled into one. Funny how most of them become entitled brats and then entitled losers.

Char has a dumb exhibitionist tart for a mother and a whimpy lazy father. She also has a title and will someday be sister to the king (unfortunately).  At best she could become Princess Anne (who are we kidding, with parents like that?!) and at worst a less flashy, common version of Margaret.

I think its a little rich to write off a child who is only a week or so old  Huh? Maybe both her and George will surprise us. I am of the mind that many times children rise above the imperfections of their parents and I certainly hope George and Charlotte do.
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2015, 06:08:06 PM »

I think its a little rich to write off a child who is only a week or so old  Huh? Maybe both her and George will surprise us. I am of the mind that many times children rise above the imperfections of their parents and I certainly hope George and Charlotte do.

I really hope so too, but I do think that children mostly learn from the example of their parents so they certainly don't have good role models in that respect! Where on earth will they learn to be hardworking and appreciative of their role and position? Not from anyone around them! Nannies and tutors are only around temporarily...

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2015, 06:33:29 PM »

Char has a dumb exhibitionist tart for a mother and a whimpy lazy father. She also has a title and will someday be sister to the king (unfortunately).  At best she could become Princess Anne (who are we kidding, with parents like that?!) and at worst a less flashy, common version of Margaret.

I think its a little rich to write off a child who is only a week or so old  Huh? Maybe both her and George will surprise us. I am of the mind that many times children rise above the imperfections of their parents and I certainly hope George and Charlotte do.

I really hope so too, but I do think that children mostly learn from the example of their parents so they certainly don't have good role models in that respect! Where on earth will they learn to be hardworking and appreciative of their role and position? Not from anyone around them! Nannies and tutors are only around temporarily...

Exactly!

Plus, you can be absolutely sure there will be very little chance for her to become her own person. Her paranoid father will not let her around anyone that may come to know their "secrets" or take advantage of her or speak to the press. He doesn't trust his own blood so I imagine Char will not be allowed to associate with anyone except other Middleton kids or maybe HARRY's (but if Harry marries someone decent you can be sure Kate will put her foot down and not allow her offspring to mingle with them). As for Waty and her mother (if still alive), theyvwill probably start pushing for her to marry someone "of their rank" as soon as she is old enough to do it; they are not going to allow her to mix with "inferior" men, they are too traumatised by their own status as former council estate girls. They have probably already started compiling lists of potential suitors. Someone on the DRF board made a joke that Mosh would like to marry Christian to Char- well, I think not as much as Waity and Ma would like to marry Char to a future king. Then they could start their own cult...

Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2015, 09:39:53 PM »

Exactly!

Plus, you can be absolutely sure there will be very little chance for her to become her own person. Her paranoid father will not let her around anyone that may come to know their "secrets" or take advantage of her or speak to the press. He doesn't trust his own blood so I imagine Char will not be allowed to associate with anyone except other Middleton kids or maybe HARRY's (but if Harry marries someone decent you can be sure Kate will put her foot down and not allow her offspring to mingle with them). As for Waty and her mother (if still alive), theyvwill probably start pushing for her to marry someone "of their rank" as soon as she is old enough to do it; they are not going to allow her to mix with "inferior" men, they are too traumatised by their own status as former council estate girls. They have probably already started compiling lists of potential suitors. Someone on the DRF board made a joke that Mosh would like to marry Christian to Char- well, I think not as much as Waity and Ma would like to marry Char to a future king. Then they could start their own cult...

By "secrets", I wonder what PW is trying to hide. Did he land from a UFO mothership? Is he reptilian? Does he do LOT of charity work under the radar that he doesnt want anyone to know about?  Roll Eyes
If Harry marries a decent girl which I assume "decent" means hard worker, then be sure Kate or her mom will put a stop on that. They (Midds) give the impression that hell will freeze first before they allow their kids to be linked to anyone less than royalty. Kates parents worked too hard to put their kids in the right spot to allow their grandkids to start marrying lower classes. They come from that and they hate it. They seem to hate their own class. Probably George will have to ask permission to granny Carole instead of his father Will.

There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2015, 10:00:51 PM »

I don't know about you LP, but to me WillNot seems like the kind of guys who makes a mystery out of the brand of toilet paper his uses or how he likes his eggs. He's always out there with some decoy, some ploy, some misinformation or contradiction or plan to blinde side people.  He lives in an exaggerated web of truths, half truths and outward lies: I wonder how the hell he manages to keep track of everything, he should make a map.
This paranoid preoccupation with privacy is probably why he is always changing staff, rotating them around, moving from place to place. I wonder sometimes if he isn't emotionally exhausted.

As for Waity and Harry's kids I can imagine them coming home to Harry to tell him "daddy, daddy, Catherine says that me and my brother are not importand and that mommy is fat!" or something like that....

MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2015, 11:32:38 PM »

I don't know about you LP, but to me WillNot seems like the kind of guys who makes a mystery out of the brand of toilet paper his uses or how he likes his eggs. He's always out there with some decoy, some ploy, some misinformation or contradiction or plan to blinde side people.  He lives in an exaggerated web of truths, half truths and outward lies: I wonder how the hell he manages to keep track of everything, he should make a map.
This paranoid preoccupation with privacy is probably why he is always changing staff, rotating them around, moving from place to place. I wonder sometimes if he isn't emotionally exhausted.

As for Waity and Harry's kids I can imagine them coming home to Harry to tell him "daddy, daddy, Catherine says that me and my brother are not importand and that mommy is fat!" or something like that....

I don't see Harrys and Williams kids having a relationship until Waity is gone.
StephanieDesiree

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2015, 12:18:51 AM »

Hmmm, research shows KP saying Mike relinquished them to the press and didn't make money off of them. Just a post in a blog, no article I could find quickly.

There was also some embargo not to release them until after midnight that U.S. newspapers broke and posted them anyway? Does the BRF live in the real world? If the pics are out there, they will be released..... Crazy

That makes sense to me. 

Michael Middleton seems the most calm and laid-back of the entire Cambridge/Middleton clan.

But I would assume that William calls the shots on those decisions, regardless of who gets photo credit.
StephanieDesiree

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2015, 12:22:48 AM »

Ridiculous.  She has opportunities, money and stature that 99.999% of the people in this world will never acquire.

She COULD become a great human being.  All of the doors are open to her.

But....probably not.  Due to lack of personal effort.
Sister Monica Joan

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2015, 12:28:45 AM »

I wonder when we will get the official baby picture and who will be taking it this time. Please not another back garden snap.

Me too.  It seems like they're taking their time in getting it released; but then again, the pregnancy seemed to last for 18 months. 
I'm really hoping we have a set of Victoria-Estelle-type newborn pics.
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: May 14, 2015, 12:35:08 AM »

Char has a dumb exhibitionist tart for a mother and a whimpy lazy father. She also has a title and will someday be sister to the king (unfortunately).  At best she could become Princess Anne (who are we kidding, with parents like that?!) and at worst a less flashy, common version of Margaret.

I think its a little rich to write off a child who is only a week or so old  Huh? Maybe both her and George will surprise us. I am of the mind that many times children rise above the imperfections of their parents and I certainly hope George and Charlotte do.

Exactly!

By "secrets", I wonder what PW is trying to hide. Did he land from a UFO mothership? Is he reptilian? Does he do LOT of charity work under the radar that he doesnt want anyone to know about?  Roll Eyes
If Harry marries a decent girl which I assume "decent" means hard worker, then be sure Kate or her mom will put a stop on that. They (Midds) give the impression that hell will freeze first before they allow their kids to be linked to anyone less than royalty. Kates parents worked too hard to put their kids in the right spot to allow their grandkids to start marrying lower classes. They come from that and they hate it. They seem to hate their own class. Probably George will have to ask permission to granny Carole instead of his father Will.

Not all children turn out like their parents. Look to William for a ready example of that; he is neither as charismatic or genuine as his Mother and nor is he as duty-oriented or humbling as his Father.

I personally predict that Charlotte will be a remarkable young woman. Her childhood may be wrecked (if it's true that her parents are headed for a nasty divorce), but I think she's got great potential!  Star for wisdom heaven for not already writing her off!

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2015, 12:50:51 AM »

I think Charlotte will be ok!
Im hoping Kate will relax more after Charles is King and then work harder, rely on her mother less...
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2015, 01:43:38 AM »

Well, at least the argument against her amounting to much is based on some factual evidences, not on some dubious belief that she'll be magical just because she was born, named Diana and given a title . Remarkable women BECOME so, they are not born so. Greatness is not a random fact of birth.

How does that kool aid taste? Like unicorns???

MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2015, 01:48:36 AM »

The only thing that will save George and Charlotte is a divorce.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 146   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: