Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 105   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 336311 times)
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1425 on: April 11, 2017, 01:38:02 AM »

Charlotte's only two and George almost four. Doubtful that they will be allowed to toddle up the aisle (cause havoc) on their own.
Pippa's got a friend Philippa Townley, who's 27 and a trainee lawyer, who might be a bridesmaid and supervisor. She was seen sitting next to James the beard on that occasion when Ma was snapped having a sip of wine in the stands at a sporting event. Also James Matthews has a teenage niece, his half sister's daughter, who might do.

I don't think the Pipster knows any people with very small children she can rake in though. Aristo weddings in England always have masses of relatives' kids as attendants but if she's imitating them it looks like she's lucked out.
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #1426 on: April 11, 2017, 02:15:50 AM »

Anyone know when was the last time Charlotte has been seen? Public or private sighting? I think the last time we saw her was at Christmas. I'm sure she has changed a bit.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1427 on: April 11, 2017, 02:54:44 AM »

so we should expect paps at her wedding? or was that so mags will fight with big money for a pic of the kids?
Eliza B

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1428 on: April 11, 2017, 03:36:02 PM »

Anyone know when was the last time Charlotte has been seen? Public or private sighting? I think the last time we saw her was at Christmas. I'm sure she has changed a bit.

I think they opted out of a xmas card, so probably not since early  October (according to this thread). 6 months.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1429 on: April 11, 2017, 03:50:49 PM »

I bet her hair is much longer. The last time we saw George & Charlotte was the Middleton Christmas.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1430 on: April 11, 2017, 09:53:33 PM »

I hope they keep it short, much easier to keep out of a kids mouth. If she's anything like most little kids. 
KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1431 on: April 11, 2017, 11:29:47 PM »

so we should expect paps at her wedding? or was that so mags will fight with big money for a pic of the kids?

I do think Pippa is hoping for a big payout for wedding pics, but if W&K let them post pics of their children, at a private wedding, then they have no right to complain about privacy. It will just prove (which I have always thought anyway) that their kids are nothing more than props and excuses not to work.

Winnifred

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1432 on: April 11, 2017, 11:55:37 PM »

I hope they keep it short, much easier to keep out of a kids mouth. If she's anything like most little kids. 

With her hair in her mouth, little Charlotte still won't be as weird as her mother is about her own hair.

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1433 on: April 12, 2017, 02:20:02 AM »

This is very very true. Waity has a major hair fetish.  I would love to know why she had a hand full of hair while staring daggers at Willy.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1434 on: April 12, 2017, 08:39:23 AM »

There will be some paps at her wedding. A few pix of her & hubby to set the scene. The money pix will be the Camb kids. How many paps are willing to go the distance to get the pix of kids depends on the offers they are making/receiving right now. If space is limited and the paps know they have a position before the event, then they have something to sell. And it won't be the bride and groom.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1435 on: April 12, 2017, 09:21:06 AM »

How many paps are there hanging around nowadays anyway? It's not like it was when Harry and Chelsy went to clubs and Kate was being haunted by 20 paps every time she went out her door. That was pre Leveson Inquiry and things have changed a bit IMO.

Photographers managed to get quite a few photos of the Cambridges and Midds at Christmas (same Church.) However, I think the majority of pics were taken from that public right of way below the church. If  that  gets blocked alleging security reasons it's debatable as to how close any paps could get. I think that's the reason for the media statement. The Cambridges want to control things, throw press photographers a bone or two, but have their favourites in prime position in the media pens, including controlling photos of George and Charlotte.

I might get shot down for this, but I really think Char is miles too young to be a bridesmaid. I have two and a half year old twins in my family and there's no way they could remain still and settled through a long ceremony. Char might still be in nappies.

I remember William at just four as a page at the Yorks wedding, making faces, yawning widely, terrorising the little bridesmaid he was sitting next to, sticking his tongue out, repeatedly snapping the chinstrap on his Jolly Tar hat. He was awful.
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1436 on: April 12, 2017, 11:04:50 AM »

As I understand it the wedding is in a church on a private estate so I wonder if any press will be allowed in? However, that said KP seem to be having alot to do with the wedding making me think they will control media access for some, likewise the church is the same they went to at Christmas and press attended then (interesting that this would suggest they were there at invite and at least with permission from KP). So much for keeping her family private and Christmas private
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1437 on: April 17, 2017, 03:36:04 AM »

This is pretty creepy.  A life size accurate Charlotte doll. 

http://www.fairytalesrebo...ge-1---in-stock-647-p.asp

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1438 on: April 17, 2017, 04:07:16 AM »

This is pretty creepy.  A life size accurate Charlotte doll. 

http://www.fairytalesrebo...ge-1---in-stock-647-p.asp

oh, WOW that is caaareeepeeeee  Nerves

Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1439 on: April 17, 2017, 04:50:12 AM »

Very creepy.  Nerves  Far too lifelike, though lacking Charlotte's trademark smile.   It looks to me like it's been based on this image with a blank expression

and has not captured any of her personality and cute smile.  Maybe that smile is more difficult to reproduce.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 105   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: