Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 134   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 511591 times)
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1935 on: August 10, 2019, 10:36:31 PM »

Girls are the best. I hope Kate has one more girl for Charlotte to have a female relative of her generation close by.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1936 on: August 10, 2019, 10:40:17 PM »

Girls are the best. I hope Kate has one more girl for Charlotte to have a female relative of her generation close by.

She already has with Mia Tindall and the Philips girls.

But still a sister would be great.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1937 on: August 11, 2019, 11:46:37 AM »

So apparently she was sticking her tongue out at her grandfather...

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1938 on: August 14, 2019, 08:43:39 AM »

I wonder how often these children see Charles? I am thinking not a lot. They seem far more relaxed with Kate’s side.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1939 on: August 14, 2019, 11:15:52 AM »

I wonder how often these children see Charles? I am thinking not a lot. They seem far more relaxed with Kate’s side.
They probably do see Kate’s side more, but Louis seemed to recognise Charles and happily greet him on the balcony at TTC, and he’s only a baby, so they obviously do see him.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1940 on: August 14, 2019, 01:50:49 PM »

I suspect, when the do go to Scotland, they will stay with Charles at Birkhall rather than The Queen at Balmoral. Of course they will see the Queen every day but Birkhall is available all year round so I suspect that there is a nursery there with which the children are already familiar.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1941 on: August 29, 2019, 04:02:48 PM »

Princess Charlotte, accompanied by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George, will attend her first day of school at Thomas’s Battersea on Thursday 5th September @KensingtonRoyal announces

Kate kills trees, pass it on
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1942 on: August 29, 2019, 05:06:45 PM »

Princess Charlotte, accompanied by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George, will attend her first day of school at Thomas’s Battersea on Thursday 5th September @KensingtonRoyal announces

This is going to be adorable.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1943 on: August 29, 2019, 05:36:17 PM »

I hope we get a first day picture! Charlotte is so cute and I love her spunky little personality  Icecream
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1944 on: August 29, 2019, 06:02:21 PM »

I am guessing this is preschool?
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1945 on: August 29, 2019, 06:25:09 PM »

In the UK it’s called Reception...in the US we call it PK4.  Thomas’s has grades Reception—Year 8 (PK4–7th) so the next time they change school will be at age 13 at which time I won’t be surprised if they went to boarding school. 
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1946 on: August 30, 2019, 02:40:50 AM »

No she has finished pre-school. She went to pre-school for two years and is now moving onto 'big school'. She will be at St Thomas' probably for the next 8 years and then they will move her to a high school. That may or may not be a boarding school. I have read that Catherine doesn't want the children to go to boarding school at all and there are excellent private day schools very close to where they live at KP anyway.

George has been at St Thomas' for two years now and so has another six years there and no doubt Louis will join them in about three or four years time.

As for photos - I have heard that first day photos will be released, probably taken by Kate, but that there may not be any actual footage of her arrival as there was with George when William took him to school (and Frederick Windsor took Maud on the same day).
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1947 on: August 30, 2019, 04:43:23 PM »

In the UK it’s called Reception...in the US we call it PK4.  Thomas’s has grades Reception—Year 8 (PK4–7th) so the next time they change school will be at age 13 at which time I won’t be surprised if they went to boarding school. 

Yes we'd still consider this to be pre-school in the U.S. even though many states have adopted the Pre-Kindergarten or as it's known in California- Transitional-Kindergarten model.

Yes I believe that the Cambridge kids will enter boarding school at thirteen rather than eight or so like William and Harry.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1948 on: August 30, 2019, 06:19:26 PM »

These are from her first day of Preschool. If I remember correctly they were taken by Kate, but maybe not. Charlotte seems very at ease here, and knows how to pose. That's her great great grandma QEQM in her. Thought I'd bring them up so we can compare, because you know we will . . . .  Smiley
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1949 on: August 30, 2019, 06:48:22 PM »

Oh I can't wait to see her first day of school pics! She seems to have such a fun personality.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 134   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: