Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 147   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 679965 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2115 on: December 23, 2020, 09:08:42 PM »

I don't see much resemblance with Lady Kitty aside from the normal pudginess that comes with that age. I always waited for a Diana face to appear with Charlotte since she resembles William but she is less Spencer than she is. I think the Teck genes are there I just looked up a picture of Queen Mary but I see Queen Elizabeth more than anyone else. I don't see the Bowes-Lyon face at all.

I have fervently hoped that Charlotte would not resemble Diana as the press and some of the public would place enormous pressure on her to be Diana .2. This way she can be her own self.

I agree - I’m so glad Charlotte was born dark haired, rather than light. They already link her so much to Diana because of her name and sex, but if she physically resembled her, the comparisons would be insane.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2116 on: December 30, 2020, 02:54:41 AM »

Really? All things considered, I dont think there have been many comparisons to her late  grandmother.  And I only see QEII when I look at little Charlotte.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2117 on: December 30, 2020, 01:33:55 PM »

Really? All things considered, I dont think there have been many comparisons to her late  grandmother.  And I only see QEII when I look at little Charlotte.

To me she looks like William.
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2118 on: December 30, 2020, 03:28:25 PM »

She looks like William to her parents too.
A baby picture of William was shown to them at an engagement and both Will and Kate were convinced it was Charlotte
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2119 on: December 30, 2020, 03:59:42 PM »

A baby picture of William was shown to them at an engagement and both Will and Kate were convinced it was Charlotte

That's funny. Thanks for sharing this.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2120 on: December 30, 2020, 06:29:29 PM »

Here’s the clip:

https://youtu.be/7y_haqS4r_E

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2121 on: December 30, 2020, 08:08:51 PM »

Here’s the clip:

I love this video!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2122 on: December 31, 2020, 12:14:38 AM »

A fabulous video!

Here’s the clip:

I love this video!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2123 on: December 31, 2020, 01:30:16 AM »

I see Pippa
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2124 on: December 31, 2020, 04:25:15 PM »

I see Pippa

I've always thought so too - she has HM's mouth, a good deal of William, and her Middleton genes show through with a resemblance to her Aunt.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2125 on: December 31, 2020, 09:07:13 PM »

I see Pippa

I've always thought so too - she has HM's mouth, a good deal of William, and her Middleton genes show through with a resemblance to her Aunt.

Yup, I see Aunt Pippa too.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2126 on: December 31, 2020, 09:49:57 PM »

I see Pippa

Me too

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2127 on: December 31, 2020, 11:03:04 PM »

I see Pippa

Me too

I really don’t see it, but chances are her face will change a lot over the years. I really think she favors the Windsor side.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2128 on: January 03, 2021, 12:17:11 PM »

Children are usually masters at mimicry and imitation. That is a very useful tool in evolution, as it strengthens the bonds between parents and child but also between family and child to ensure that the child is taken care of. So very often, you can see gestures and expressions, speech patterns etc that remind you strongly of this person and then suddenly of a completely other person from the other side of the family..
All this makes it far easier and likelier that the child is accepted as "one of us" and thus protected and taken care of by all sides.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2129 on: January 03, 2021, 05:45:30 PM »

I did not know that, Fairy. Interesting and makes sense.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 147   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: