Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 665117 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2160 on: May 02, 2021, 11:42:39 AM »

Lovely pic, the cropped one made her hair look like it was bleached with chorox and cut with the lawnmower, the big pic however shows that it is natural, well mantained and just a bit tousled like any child playing around would look like.
And I agree with Hester: she is all Sarah Chatto..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2161 on: May 02, 2021, 12:10:06 PM »

Happy birthday, young lady. Icecream
casie

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2162 on: May 02, 2021, 12:26:37 PM »

I love that Charlotte's birthday coincides with World Laughter Day.  I hope she laughs a lot today. Grin
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2163 on: May 02, 2021, 01:37:25 PM »

Lovely pic, the cropped one made her hair look like it was bleached with chorox and cut with the lawnmower, the big pic however shows that it is natural, well mantained and just a bit tousled like any child playing around would look like.
And I agree with Hester: she is all Sarah Chatto..

Agree. At first sight I thought how damaged the hair looked.  But on zooming in,  it looks in great condition just a bit tousled.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2164 on: May 02, 2021, 04:19:25 PM »

Often kids that age will not let you touch their hair. For years only my mom could brush my daughters hair. We went for a while with tangles and I just gave up.

Eventually she learned to brush her own hair and I was happy not to fight that battle.

Even if Charlotte is a Princess, she may be sensitive to hair brushing.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2165 on: May 02, 2021, 04:54:08 PM »

Hasn't one grown! 'Feisty' Princess Charlotte the birthday girl wears a pretty floral print dress as she turns six in a photo captured by her mum Kate's loving lens

https://www.dailymail.co....rint-dress-turns-six.html

Here we have the Princess Anne of her generation. Carbon copy? No. Charlotte will be true to herself, but she has Anne's spirit.

Lots of older photos of Charlotte and some of HMTQ when she was a child. Charlotte has her mouth, which means she has a wonderful smile.

There's a video of the first day of school and Charlotte fluffing and messing about with her ponytail. Nervous habit just like Mom. Also some stills taken from the 10th anniversary video.

Suddenly Princess Charlotte seems quite the young lady. Perhaps it is her long hair, worn down instead of pushed back off her head in a bow, but as this official photograph released to mark her sixth birthday today clearly shows, she hasn’t lost her mischievous grin.

Spirited females feature throughout Royal history and Charlotte has inherited a forthright confidence – what her mother calls ‘a feisty side’.

Sandwiched in age between older brother George, seven, and three-year-old Louis, she is more than capable of holding her own. Family friends describe her as ‘determined’ and ‘bright as a button’ – both in brains and personality.

Her great-uncle, Gary Goldsmith, said of Charlotte last month: ‘She is really cheeky and confident, just like the rest of the family. I think she’s the one I’m most excited to watch grow up.’

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
sugarcookie

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2166 on: May 02, 2021, 06:05:36 PM »

I noticed some comparisons between Princess Charlotte and Lady Sarah Chatto online yesterday. There is a definite similarity, especially the twinkling of their eyes!

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2167 on: May 02, 2021, 06:12:00 PM »

Sorry all - I guess we all see different things in faces.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2168 on: May 02, 2021, 06:14:32 PM »

Hasn't one grown! 'Feisty' Princess Charlotte the birthday girl wears a pretty floral print dress as she turns six in a photo captured by her mum Kate's loving lens

Here we have the Princess Anne of her generation. Carbon copy? No. Charlotte will be true to herself, but she has Anne's spirit.

Lots of older photos of Charlotte and some of HMTQ when she was a child. Charlotte has her mouth, which means she has a wonderful smile.

There's a video of the first day of school and Charlotte fluffing and messing about with her ponytail. Nervous habit just like Mom. Also some stills taken from the 10th anniversary video.

Suddenly Princess Charlotte seems quite the young lady. Perhaps it is her long hair, worn down instead of pushed back off her head in a bow, but as this official photograph released to mark her sixth birthday today clearly shows, she hasn’t lost her mischievous grin.

Spirited females feature throughout Royal history and Charlotte has inherited a forthright confidence – what her mother calls ‘a feisty side’.

Sandwiched in age between older brother George, seven, and three-year-old Louis, she is more than capable of holding her own. Family friends describe her as ‘determined’ and ‘bright as a button’ – both in brains and personality.

Her great-uncle, Gary Goldsmith, said of Charlotte last month: ‘She is really cheeky and confident, just like the rest of the family. I think she’s the one I’m most excited to watch grow up.’

Ummm ... isn’t this the Gary Goldsmith of ill-repute we so loved to hate 10 years ago? 
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2169 on: May 02, 2021, 06:56:15 PM »

Ummm ... isn’t this the Gary Goldsmith of ill-repute we so loved to hate 10 years ago? 

Yes but he seems to have been quiet since ....
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2170 on: May 02, 2021, 06:59:56 PM »

Often kids that age will not let you touch their hair. For years only my mom could brush my daughters hair. We went for a while with tangles and I just gave up.

Eventually she learned to brush her own hair and I was happy not to fight that battle.

Even if Charlotte is a Princess, she may be sensitive to hair brushing.

It could be.

I think, though, we are seeing Charlotte having more choices in what she wears and how her hair is for the birthday pictures. I won't say portrait because that evokes something more formal.

Generally, in her previous pictures her hair has been tied back, braided, in barrettes etc. Now we have the tousled look.

Her parents and Maria have no doubt been patiently teaching the kids that there are times they have to be more formally dressed, for formal engagements out with Mom and Dad, and at school. School is a great example. You wear your uniform and for Charlotte, her hair is done in such a way as to help it remain somewhat tidy during the school day. They get more autonomy at home after school and on weekends.

I think this is Charlotte simply choosing to wear her hair down that day. Considering it's her Mom's usual style it isn't surprising.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 07:27:57 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2171 on: May 02, 2021, 09:51:49 PM »

Incredible, she is just six years old and already has more carisma and presence than some grown-up Royals. Happy birthday, little lady.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2172 on: May 02, 2021, 10:33:18 PM »

Yes but he seems to have been quiet since ....

He's also the only one of the Middleton clan they can get any sort of quote from. No way in h*ll Carole, Mike, Pippa or James would say anything.

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2173 on: May 02, 2021, 11:37:32 PM »

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Princess Charlotte!  Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2174 on: May 03, 2021, 04:24:26 AM »

She's a real charmer  I see a lot of her g-grandmother, big dash of her daddy, a lovely bit of Lady Chatto and dab of g-Aunt Anne.  All excellent examples of good, decent human beings.  She's a lucky little girl.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: