Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 665585 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2175 on: May 03, 2021, 07:06:10 AM »

Was Charlotte named after Prince Charles?

Charlotte ticked the boxes for both sides of the family. It is the female version of Charles and it is also Pippa’s middle name.

I’m another one who things Charlotte and Sarah Chatto resemble one another. It’s the jaw/mouth for me that really does it.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Emac0914

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2176 on: May 03, 2021, 02:09:08 PM »

She's a real charmer  I see a lot of her g-grandmother, big dash of her daddy, a lovely bit of Lady Chatto and dab of g-Aunt Anne.  All excellent examples of good, decent human beings.  She's a lucky little girl.

Good comment!  About sums her up best. 😊
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2177 on: May 03, 2021, 06:31:47 PM »

She's a real charmer   I see a lot of her g-grandmother, big dash of her daddy, a lovely bit of Lady Chatto and dab of g-Aunt Anne.  All excellent examples of good, decent human beings.  She's a lucky little girl.

Well said!  Doesn’t really matter who she takes after - she is going to be quite a unique person.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2178 on: May 04, 2021, 03:52:04 AM »

She is a cutie, but to me she is all Middleton/Goldsmith. I just don't see any Windsor/ Spencer in her at all. Please don't kill me. 
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2179 on: May 04, 2021, 03:31:35 PM »

Charlotte will be a great next Princess Royal. Though of course I hope it'll take a long, long time - want nothing happening to Anne.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2180 on: May 04, 2021, 03:38:46 PM »

Aside from Louis, the other Cambridge children are a mix. Charlotte though, definitely has the most Windsor in her.
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2181 on: May 04, 2021, 03:47:57 PM »

George and Charlotte got “more mixed” as they grew older...I suspect Louis will too.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2182 on: May 04, 2021, 04:09:07 PM »

She is a cutie, but to me she is all Middleton/Goldsmith. I just don't see any Windsor/ Spencer in her at all. Please don't kill me. 

That's what I love about genetics - so many different people can see so many different things. What's completely obvious to me in the face of a child is something the person next to me doesn't see, no matter how hard they squint. Genetics are fascinating!

George and Charlotte got “more mixed” as they grew older...I suspect Louis will too.

I definitely think the older the children become, the more pronounced certain features appear, so I agree with your sentiment that we might see both family sides eventually in Louis. However, right now, all I can see is Michael Middleton 

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2183 on: May 04, 2021, 04:10:41 PM »

I don't know what it is called on humans but on dogs it's the muzzle and Sarah Chatto has one that is very strong and prominent like her father did and Charlotte has been spared that feature. Otherwise they are strikingly similar. I'm actually surprised that Charlotte doesn't (yet) resemble her paternal grandmother considering how Spencer William is and how much young William and Charlotte look alike to the extent that even William was confused when looking at baby pictures.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2184 on: May 05, 2021, 03:10:13 PM »

William was asked about Charlotte’s birthday at one of his engagements yesterday and said they were able to have one other family over to celebrate this year (England was in lockdown over her birthday last year). I’m glad to hear she could have a little bit of a celebration this time!

https://people.com/royals...-revealed-prince-william/
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2185 on: May 05, 2021, 05:01:36 PM »

William was asked about Charlotte’s birthday at one of his engagements yesterday and said they were able to have one other family over to celebrate this year (England was in lockdown over her birthday last year). I’m glad to hear she could have a little bit of a celebration this time!

https://people.com/royals...-revealed-prince-william/

Cute! I wonder who they had - if it was cousins or perhaps she has a school friend that she would want to celebrate with? Can you imagine if your daughter was best friends with Princess Charlotte and you were invited to Kensington Palace for a birthday party? LOL!

anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2186 on: May 05, 2021, 09:52:55 PM »

https://people.com/royals...according-prince-william/

Charlotte tells people she's 16, not 6  Laugh bounce How cute is that?!

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2187 on: August 07, 2021, 12:21:05 PM »

KP has released a new photo of Charlotte to mark the "Save Butterflies" big butterfly count

We wanted to share these beautiful Peacock and Red Admiral butterflies as part of Big #ButterflyCount initiative taking place across the UK. Butterfly Conservation are encouraging us all to count these incredible creatures because not only are they beautiful creatures to be around but they are also extremely important.

Hopefully you can beat last year's total
@savebutterflies!

Cool your jets, everyone
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2188 on: August 07, 2021, 01:58:26 PM »

KP has released a new photo of Charlotte to mark the "Save Butterflies" big butterfly count

We wanted to share these beautiful Peacock and Red Admiral butterflies as part of Big #ButterflyCount initiative taking place across the UK. Butterfly Conservation are encouraging us all to count these incredible creatures because not only are they beautiful creatures to be around but they are also extremely important.

Hopefully you can beat last year's total
@savebutterflies!

Awww . . . look how careful Charlotte is being with the butterfly.  Kudos also for identifying the butterflies!  Thumb up

The North American Butterfly Association does an annual Fourth of July butterfly count.

https://naba.org/butter_counts.html  just in case you are interested.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2189 on: August 07, 2021, 02:49:39 PM »

https://people.com/royals...according-prince-william/

Charlotte tells people she's 16, not 6  Laugh bounce How cute is that?!

I did exactly the same when I was 6! There was something so cool about being grown up....only when I reached adulthood I realised that being being adult is hard with bills, life, work etc!! The amusing thing when I look back is how convinced I was that people would believe I was 16 not 6!

Also, Charlotte looks so adorable holding those butterflies. I'm sure Grandpa Charles delights in sharing his passion for nature with his grandchildren 
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: