Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 146   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 651160 times)
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2015, 07:35:05 PM »

Too bad the hat was on backwards ...
Figures!

I wouldn't have known the difference but it delights me that posh and posher are not even able to figure out a baby's bonnet....(I'm not 'posh' and some baby clothes are really hard to figure out but these two think that they are IT....)....what's even more delightful is that they were called out on this mistake....(one article went so far as to say that Charlotte is already doing things her way Roll Eyes)....  imagine that... the big deals in their own minds who are so sophisticated and posh and above all others messed up and the pictures will live forever... to think that wasteofspace spent all that time on getting all gussied up..and William went for the 'casual, one of the guys look'....and then put the baby's bonnet on backwards..... Laughing   If they weren't such arrogant rude people it would be just a fun thing that happens to new excited parents but since they are who and what they are.... Spiteful

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2015, 08:22:23 PM »

Now that there is a new girl in town, the Daily Fail has already forgotten about George. And breaking news...  Confused

BREAKING NEWS: Little Princess Charlotte and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are off to the country as they leave Kensington Palace for their Norfolk home
Royal couple are heading to Anmer Hall, their ten-bedroom country retreat on the Queen's estate in Sandringham
Couple now expected to remain behind closed doors at the Grade II-listed property, away from the world's media
William and Kate are expected to base themselves at the spacious bolt-hole while their children over coming years
They spent three days in their London residence, where they were visited by the Queen, Princes Charles and the Middletons
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Palace-Norfolk-home.html

Spaniel hair down, in high heels, and baby cradled awkwardly, in one arm. Hair up and baby nurse left to deal with the tot in the backseat. Priorities.

They look like an elderly couple in these pics.  Crap

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2015, 12:24:00 AM »

Scanning through some previous fotos of the WorkNots in their RR with child & nanny the windows were not obscured and blacked out as they in these fotos. Something new? The sunscreen film for the back seat? The fotoscreen film for the back seat?
Jumping Laughing Star
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2015, 01:53:47 AM »

I'm pretty slow when it comes to keeping up with the facts but I didn't know Jecca Craig's middle name was also Elizabeth  Shocked

It would be funny if Charlotte's name wasn't about the Windsor relatives but for other people. Kate's family and William's mommy and ex 
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2015, 07:34:06 AM »

http://news.sky.com/story...ne-to-share-pressure-with

Only sends brother two baby pictures? Good gosh. Clown

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2015, 11:15:14 AM »

I'm pretty slow when it comes to keeping up with the facts but I didn't know Jecca Craig's middle name was also Elizabeth  Shocked

It would be funny if Charlotte's name wasn't about the Windsor relatives but for other people. Kate's family and William's mommy and ex 

I get what you mean (  Wink )but honestly, no. This little child will grow up loving her mother and father irregardless of what we think of them and their working morals. I don't have any problems with them not honoring Lizzy Windsor-Trash as there's nothing admirable about that cold woman, as far as I'm concerned, but hopefully this little girl will grow up with parents (+ a brother) who dote on her and 4 grandparents who love her to pieces for who she is and who'll always be there for her. If I had thought that Lizzy was capable of loving anyone but herself and actually love her great granddaughter, I might have felt like she might have deserved the honour of having someone named after her, as well.

In any case, Charlotte's name shouldn't be tainted, it should be something she feels is both herself and a reference to her beloved family members who love her. No matter what we should think of her family.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:31:54 AM by Harley » Logged

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »

Am I the only one thinking that the way he said he got one pic before everyone else was strange? It sounded as if it is very unusual to get something from Will before the media gets it and it certainly fits the rumour that he found out Kate got the Ring of Doom while watching the engagement announcement on tv.
Crawler

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2015, 11:33:25 AM »

My impression was that they sent the photo to Harry before they brought Charlotte out for the press. IMO it is something a brother would do.
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2015, 11:39:11 AM »

Am I the only one thinking that the way he said he got one pic before everyone else was strange? It sounded as if it is very unusual to get something from Will before the media gets it and it certainly fits the rumour that he found out Kate got the Ring of Doom while watching the engagement announcement on tv.

I thought it was strange as well. I definitely felt it was unusual and out of the norm. It confirms my suspicions (and that of many others) that harry has been shut out quite a bit. But bless his heart,Harry seems happy for his brothers's growing family.

(BTW, I know he's been traveling a lot and is short on free time, but I still find it weird he hasn't seen footage which is just a few minutes. Maybe he didn't want to?)

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2015, 12:03:03 PM »

I thought it was strange as well. I definitely felt it was unusual and out of the norm. It confirms my suspicions (and that of many others) that harry has been shut out quite a bit. But bless his heart,Harry seems happy for his brothers's growing family.

(BTW, I know he's been traveling a lot and is short on free time, but I still find it weird he hasn't seen footage which is just a few minutes. Maybe he didn't want to?)

I have the same suspicions. He is not close to the Worknots and by extension the Boleyns 2.0 and frankly I'm glad because IMO Will and the fake royals are a bad influence.
Re not seeing Lindo footage: Usually he seems to be very aware of what is said and written about his family. But there was a quote in some article yesterday that he looked at some magazine with a pic of Charlotte in it and he hadn't seen it before (and there are just a 2 or 3 good pics from the 5 seconds we've seen her). So it might have been deliberate to not watch the news about the birth. But it's still odd.
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2015, 01:28:13 PM »

I hope Harry keeps the phone/laptop on which he got those photos VERY safe.  Can you imagine what would happen if they got stolen and the pics leaked? William would sue Harry, the internet provider, the brand, the operating system,  and Whomever first thought about email!!! Laughing

Excuse me while I vomit....
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2015, 02:21:59 PM »

My impression was that they sent the photo to Harry before they brought Charlotte out for the press. IMO it is something a brother would do.

But ONLY two pictures? I find the limited number strange. I realize Bill is paranoid, but it's a baby, not doomsday button secrets.

Wouldn't he be proud of his kids and want to share them with his only brother?

PMTB     Star

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2015, 02:38:26 PM »

I hope Harry keeps the phone/laptop on which he got those photos VERY safe.  Can you imagine what would happen if they got stolen and the pics leaked? William would sue Harry, the internet provider, the brand, the operating system,  and Whomever first thought about email!!! Laughing

nah. Billy the plumber will sue brother Harry!!

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2015, 05:00:38 PM »

But ONLY two pictures? I find the limited number strange. I realize Bill is paranoid, but it's a baby, not doomsday button secrets.

Wouldn't he be proud of his kids and want to share them with his only brother?

PMTB     Star

Well, Harry isn't his only brother anymore. There is James and then there is also his sister Pippa. I'm sure he exceeded his smartphone data allowance with all the pics and vids he sent his one true family.  Spiteful

Re suing Harry if the pics get out: I doubt he has to for I'm sure there was a self-destruct mechanism attached to every pic (don't forget he visited GCHQ headquarters a few weeks ago and he probably left with some useful presents).  Secret Whistle
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2015, 06:34:38 PM »

Seriously, how many pictures of an hours old baby does anyone need?
Two is plenty. How many expressions can a baby have? How many pictures
does anyone need of a brother, a SIL and a baby log wrapped up in a blanket?
 Thinking

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 146   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: