Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 146   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 651209 times)
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2015, 06:53:14 PM »

http://news.sky.com/story...ne-to-share-pressure-with

Only sends brother two baby pictures? Good gosh. Clown

Am I the only one thinking that the way he said he got one pic before everyone else was strange? It sounded as if it is very unusual to get something from Will before the media gets it and it certainly fits the rumour that he found out Kate got the Ring of Doom while watching the engagement announcement on tv.

I am happy to read that yes, Harry would like children some day but he is waiting for the right woman and says it can't be forced....I don't think he's going to be sucked into ....
'come into my parlor said the spider to the fly'......if and when Harry does marry it will be on his terms and with the right woman.....that to me says a lot about how any children will be raised and treated.....good stuff....very good stuff..... Yes  As far as getting a picture of Charlotte before anyone else.....it sounds to me like he is trying to be nice to his brother and trying to well.....show that they're close....which imo they were and would be if only 

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2015, 06:55:55 PM »

i have no doubt that they have a good relationship despite what others may/may not think.  we really do not know.
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2015, 07:13:04 PM »

i have no doubt that they have a good relationship despite what others may/may not think.  we really do not know.

You have to decide dwi, you can't have both. Either you have "no doubt"- you are CERTAIN- or you (assuming "we" includes you) "really do not know"- you are NOT CERTAIN! Smiley)))))

I think that he may have a better relationship with William than most but I seriously doubt they are as close as they were when William was still single: all these post Wasty years of being paranoi must have put a strain on their connection.
I personally hope Harry will someday come to limit the sense of devotion he has towards William. Maybe then he will stop allowing WillNot to throw him under the bus for positive PR.

Excuse me while I vomit....
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2015, 07:27:46 PM »

Seriously, how many pictures of an hours old baby does anyone need?
Two is plenty. How many expressions can a baby have? How many pictures
does anyone need of a brother, a SIL and a baby log wrapped up in a blanket?
 Thinking

What about when Charles and Cam met Charlotte and maybe when HM visited? It's not only about the new baby girl but also family members who welcome her, bring presents and hold her for the first time. Sending pictures or videos is what people do where I come from to make a close relative who cannot be with you feel like he/she is still part of it.
But who knows if Will was even there when Charles and HM visited. 1A has 50+ rooms to hide in.  Whistle
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2015, 07:31:53 PM »

Thinking

What about when Charles and Cam met Charlotte and maybe when HM visited? It's not only about the new baby girl but also family members who welcome her, bring presents and hold her for the first time. Sending pictures or videos is what people do where I come from to make a close relative who cannot be with you feel like he/she is still part of it.
But who knows if Will was even there when Charles and HM visited. 1A has 50+ rooms to hide in.  Whistle

Suzy,  Clown :star:for you! Parents usually go camera crazy when a new baby comes. They send pics of the baby in any position and outfit known to man, pics of the grandparents, of the elder kids interracting with the new baby, etc.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2015, 07:53:52 PM »

Thinking

But who knows if Will was even there when Charles and HM visited. 1A has 50+ rooms to hide in.  Whistle

Suzy,  Clown :star:for you! Parents usually go camera crazy when a new baby comes. They send pics of the baby in any position and outfit known to man, pics of the grandparents, of the elder kids interracting with the new baby, etc.

They don't need to go that crazy  Wink but I'm sure in the last week there were more than just 2 occasions worthy of sending uncle Harry a little picture. But we are talking about Will and Kate. They waited a month before they released the first pictures of George (after the Lindo pics) and they looked as if they were shot just two or three days after the birth (even the blanket was the same).
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2015, 09:45:37 PM »

You have to decide dwi, you can't have both. Either you have "no doubt"- you are CERTAIN- or you (assuming "we" includes you) "really do not know"- you are NOT CERTAIN! Smiley)))))

I think that he may have a better relationship with William than most but I seriously doubt they are as close as they were when William was still single: all these post Wasty years of being paranoi must have put a strain on their connection.
I personally hope Harry will someday come to limit the sense of devotion he has towards William. Maybe then he will stop allowing WillNot to throw him under the bus for positive PR.

This response is far too personal in tone for this board. It's not your place to tell someone else how to post (or feel or whatever).
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2015, 10:08:07 PM »

i have no doubt that they have a good relationship despite what others may/may not think.  we really do not know.

This response is far too personal in tone for this board. It's not your place to tell someone else how to post (or feel or whatever).

If someone is telling ppl what to say is dwi, who often polices us by reprimanding the "people on this board" (exact quote from numerous of his posts) for saying this or that.

Anyway, sorry for overstepping!
 Personal attacks on other posters like this is not at all accepted here. If you have a beef with someone report them or ignore them.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:20:11 PM by PassMeTheBucket » Logged

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2015, 11:07:40 PM »

thanks maria.  i really didn't take offence since there was a smiley.   Smiley

also, i don't police anyone.   maybe three times out of 8 years i've been on this board has maria  said something to me. you are relatively new here, it seems, so you probably don't know that.  thus, it's way over the top to say that i often reprimand/police people (oh, if only i had that kind of power!), which i don't.  i have to be a little naughty sometimes, though. Laugh bounce Jumping Laughing Whistle

let's all take a chill pill! Smiley

PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2015, 11:11:45 PM »

Mari

also, i don't police anyone.   maybe three times out of 8 years i've been on this board has maria  said something to me. you are relatively new here, it seems, so you probably don't know that.  thus, it's way over the top to say that i often reprimand/police people (oh, if only i had that kind of power!), which i don't.  i have to be a little naughty sometimes, though. Laugh bounce Jumping Laughing Whistle

a

Maria, it's not DWI's "place" to tell me to take a chill pill. The rule is not to dish on other posters, right? I have reported her, perhaps you can have a word with her and her attacking me.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »

Mari

a

Maria, it's not DWI's "place" to tell me to take a chill pill. The rule is not to dish on other posters, right? I have reported her, perhaps you can have a word with her and her attacking me.

I am SO done with you and your tone Shocked This is not your board to sit and tell other people what to do and how to post. One more post liket his from you and you're out.

Carry on. Topic: Charlotte. Actual news and photos.
PassMeTheBucket

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2015, 11:18:23 PM »

Mari

a

I am SO done with you and your tone Shocked This is not your board to sit and tell other people what to do and how to post. One more post liket his from you and you're out.

Carry on. Topic: Charlotte. Actual news and photos.

Banana

DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2015, 11:33:30 PM »

I wonder when we will get the official baby picture and who will be taking it this time. Please not another back garden snap.
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2015, 11:40:33 PM »

I wonder when we will get the official baby picture and who will be taking it this time. Please not another back garden snap.

I can bet a quid that Lupo will be in it though!

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2015, 11:48:26 PM »

Me too.  It seems like they're taking their time in getting it released; but then again, the pregnancy seemed to last for 18 months. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 146   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: