Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New private secretary and court lady for HRH Crown Princess  (Read 37901 times)
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2015, 07:57:18 PM »

This woman is everything NQM would like to be.  Intelligent, beautiful, tall, blonde, naturally slim, photogenic, proficient in Danish.  Watching Mary over the next while is going to be hilarious.  The blue Mary ribbon Christine has to wear is going to get bigger and bigger for starters...
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2015, 08:47:09 PM »

What's interesting here is the non-mention of her in media though she was already present at three different events with Mosh  Thinking When Tanja, Caroline began their tenures as LIWs, both were mentioned. Not here.
Is La Boganne jealous already ?
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2015, 08:51:36 PM »

I bet she's! Looking at Christine, I would say she's fuming since the day Marge told her "Hey Mary, say hello to your LIW" 

Bet her recent shopping spree has something to do with it. Insecure and jealous Mosh means massive credit card bill Clown

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2015, 09:47:58 PM »

Also interesting, and a probable testament to Daisy, or even Fred choosing Christine is that she does not come out of the closer circle of friends, as did Tanja & Caroline.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2015, 09:52:31 PM »

True! Christine isn't one of her friends/one of her "ladies", she's Marge/Fred girl...

Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2015, 09:54:28 PM »

Geta and Coya, do you like the sound of Crown Princess Christine?

NO  PAY! how is that legal?

I don't know why anyone would want that job....

Probably, in legal terms, being a LIW is seen as "voluntary work". Being Mosh her boss, is more like "slave labor" Crazy Christine is also Mosh's private secretary, maybe she's paid for that job? Confused

CP Christine sounds Perrrrrrrfect to me !!!! To you Thistle   Star
I can easily imagine a tiara over her head  

Christine, imo, is such a classic beauty - truly gorgeous, smart, perfect for Fred, and I pray she stands with her back to the wall at all times when with the NQ  Secret
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2015, 09:55:08 PM »

She is gorgeous, as Tania was, but this lady is indeed Fred's type. Well done, Marge!!! Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

For you   Star
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2015, 10:03:14 PM »

Sorry I'll have to go against the tide but based on what I have read so far this lady is far too good for Fred.

I don't like Mary but she is perfect for Fred. He's as selfish and useless as she is.

JMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »

I know she's too good for Fred and way out of his league - he's stuck with Mosh for life imo, but hey a girl can dream

Besides, my inner Gossip Girl just loves how Marge picked the hottest accomplished blonde she could find and shove it to Mosh - probably just to piss her off and punish her for all the "Queen Mary" nonsense. Talk about being a mean girl!! Lolipop

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2015, 04:12:16 AM »

Christine is a natural beauty. Not too much makeup. No fake lips or cheekbones.
Already she looks more royal than Mary.
She managed to look elegant without looking overdressed for an official visit to the beach. I like it when princesses actually look like they have some gravitas.

Mary is too dressed down here for an official event considering she wasn't going to do anything "beachy" like throwing beach balls around.

Here you have a picture of the new LIW, at Mosh event yesterday at the beach. She's quite a beauty and looks like a fun and charming person. And she looks like Fred's type Whistle

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2015, 04:23:00 AM »

Christine is a natural beauty. Not too much makeup. No fake lips or cheekbones.
Already she looks more royal than Mary.
She managed to look elegant without looking overdressed for an official visit to the beach. I like it when princesses actually look like they have some gravitas.

Mary is too dressed down here for an official event considering she wasn't going to do anything "beachy" like throwing beach balls around.

Here you have a picture of the new LIW, at Mosh event yesterday at the beach. She's quite a beauty and looks like a fun and charming person. And she looks like Fred's type Whistle

IMO Mares should rethink the pant choice.  Her muscular thighs look like they could crack walnuts  Yikes
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2015, 05:02:18 AM »

She looks like she's getting saddle-bags......on another note, strong thighs seem to run in the family

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2015, 06:27:06 AM »

Maybe this LIW has been commissioned to apply her fantastic lawyering skills to end this foreign affair.   Halo
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2015, 04:20:27 PM »

Is the newest LIW on the job yet.               
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2015, 04:49:16 PM »

Yes, since June Wink