Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New private secretary and court lady for HRH Crown Princess  (Read 37894 times)
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 04:25:05 PM »

yeah, this all sounds fishy.  can't imagine why this woman would take that job unless she was specially asked and then i guess she really couldn't say 'no.'  hard to believe she really wanted this job...but hey, mosh is also a lawyer, so i guess they'll have plenty to talk about. Whistle Whistle  however, i probably would trust this new liw, as she'll probably be marge's eyes and ears.  am sure mosh isn't happy about this at all.  wonder if mary was already friendly w/ this lady...
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 04:26:06 PM »

Maybe she's going to be the Henry Higgins to Mary's long-in-the-tooth Eliza Doolittle.  They'll have her walking the halls with books on her head and pronouncing the Danish version of "The Rain in Spain stays Mainly on the Plain" and teach her about international relations, women's issues, trade, etc - i.e. all the stuff she should know about after all this time, ferChrissake!
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 04:39:50 PM »

WOW talk about demotion!! Yikes

Poor Christine! Such an impressive resume and now she will spend the next years holding Mosh bouquets, using that silly ribbon and doing all the work while Yrma is busy with her botox injections and shopping.

Her family is connected with the DRF? All Mosh previous LIW had some connection. She comes from the Refugee Board, isn't that one of Mary's patronages?

Definitely a very accomplished lady for sure. As has been stated she also
   comes from the Refugee Board, so maybe Mary chose her because together
   they will try to save the world and do all those humanitarian tours that
   we know Mary so loves.

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 05:07:23 PM »

... teach her about international relations, women's issues, trade, etc - i.e. all the stuff she should know about after all this time, ferChrissake!

Dream on!  She can teach all she wants, but Mosh can't/won't/doesn't want to learn and thinks she's knows it all already.  You wait, Mosh will start talking about her law and commerce background, and we all know how that really went ...  Roll Eyes
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 05:13:11 PM »

Margrethe and Fred have tag-teamed on this one and selected someone who will keep Mary in line.

We will see how things unfold over time but I have few doubts that something has happened over the last few months and Mary has been reprimanded strongly.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Margrethe and Fred found out she (Susan Moody) was feeding the Aussie press abdication stories and did not like it. Tanja resigned/was given her notice and they have set Mary up with someone else.

JMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2015, 05:32:55 PM »

Margrethe and Fred have tag-teamed on this one and selected someone who will keep Mary in line.

We will see how things unfold over time but I have few doubts that something has happened over the last few months and Mary has been reprimanded strongly.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Margrethe and Fred found out she (Susan Moody) was feeding the Aussie press abdication stories and did not like it. Tanja resigned/was given her notice and they have set Mary up with someone else.

JMO.

I totally agree with everything that you have said!  IMO it's a "contain the Icon" move  Grin   Star  (in 24)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2015, 05:45:31 PM »

At least she's good at hiding herself. Not one picture of Christine Pii Hansen on the entire Internet to be found. How are you even capable of doing that these days?!  Thinking Very strange unless she's lived under a rock or had a very skillful team wiping the net for her.  Secret No wait, it's not possible to do the latter.

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2015, 05:50:48 PM »

Just plain wierd.           What a huge step down
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2015, 05:51:40 PM »

there's a pic. of her on her linked in page.  she's blond and is attractive.  still can't believe she's taking that job!
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2015, 06:03:06 PM »

Is this Christine running out of cash to accept this humiliating job?
Has Mosh got any dark secrets about her?
Are the aliens finally ruling us?  Secret

I mean... I really can't understand why a woman with a such resume could be interested on walking in someone shadow and we're talking about Mosh! and keeping the flowers. I mean... really? What a down fall... Dead
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 06:12:31 PM »

well, let me please remind everyone that being selected for this illustrious job is an honor! Whistle Dead

there are other cps/queens that i could see doing this for, but not madam!
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 06:33:35 PM »

there's a pic. of her on her linked in page.  she's blond and is attractive.  still can't believe she's taking that job!

An attractive blonde?? With an highly accomplished resume?? Yrma insecurities are going to explode

I bet Fred with going to love to have the new LIW around Spiteful

The better thing for Denmark maybe was him to dump Christine's boss and gave her the main job

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 06:41:39 PM »

Perhaps they promised her a high fly job if she survives this job... Or someone wants to get rid of her and promoted her...She has all my symphathies...
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 07:56:06 PM »

What if her knowledge of law could be used in a divorce battle?
Olivia

Small Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2015, 07:59:11 PM »

Maybe she's in on a bet with friends? "I'll show you that Mary is nothing of what she says she is?"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: