Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra - 2015 EVENTS  (Read 16661 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: May 15, 2015, 05:54:27 PM »

May 15
Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix accompanied their mother to work, as Countess Alexandra rededicated the North Jutland North Sea Oceanarium.
- It's a great way to convey life in the sea, said Countess Alexandra at the re-dedication of the North Sea Oceanarium in Hirtshals.
the huge aquarium with 4.5 million liters of water, where 4,300 different species of fish swim around a single sunfish.

The aquarium has been closed for five months because the old glass was cracked, and it has been now replaced by a new acrylic pane that alone weighs 38 tons and is 41 centimeters thick.

The tour fished by the countess and the princes inspecting a few starfish and a single crab up of a basin for a closer look at life under the North Sea's surface.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:17:12 PM »

It's hard to tell because the photo is far away, but looks maybe like she had some "work" done on her face? Thinking
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 06:18:05 PM »

Something definitely looks off/different.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 07:31:44 PM »

It's hard to tell because the photo is far away, but looks maybe like she had some "work" done on her face? Thinking

I wonder if she had a brow-lift?   There is something different about her forehead. Thinking  She has that surprised look that is common with people who have that procedure. 
periwinkle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 09:45:18 PM »

Alexandra looks the same to me but those boys are getting grown up and handsome. Must say their parents have been really brilliant with them getting them used to some media intrusion into their lives striking the right balance. Estelle is also lucky like this but sadly George and Charlotte in England may be in worse shape.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 05:38:09 PM »

Nice to see some news about Alex Thumb up

Countess Alexandra at summer camp with blind

Countess Alexandra opened Monday the summer school for blind and visually impaired children Synscenter Refnæs at Kalundborg.

76 students and 27 teachers had gathered to begin a week's enriching, fun and rewarding time together where friendships attached crisscrossing the country on Synscenter Refnæs at Kalundborg.

It was the first time the Countess Alexandra, who is patron of the Danish Association of the Blind, visited the summer school, and she eagerly engaged in the activities and challenges of the blind and partially sighted children were exposed during the morning's visit.

- I have so been looking forward to come visit and I know there awaits you a lot of great and exciting experiences next week, said Countess Alexandra in his speech to the students, who are often isolated by their disabilities, but at the summer school meetings like-minded young people in the same situation.

- It can give you peace of mind to know that there are many other children who are like you, said the countess, who attended a lecture about forging friendships through sport, as she attended a course on body language and how to read it is when one is blind and can not see.

Countess Alexandra: It's brave children
- That's some amazing, strong and brave children, said Countess Alexandra after meeting with two of the groups

- And they're certainly not going to get bored, they have already told me how great an experience it is to sleep in a tent, which they have all week. So I have ordered good weather, said Countess Alexandra, who also have some holiday now.

First, the Countess, however just celebrating his 51 birthday on June 30 with husband Martin Jorgensen and his sons, Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, both of which have been on a vacation from respectively Herlufsholm and Krebs School where they go.

Source: BB

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 01:58:42 AM »

Alex turned 51 yesterday (June 30)! Happy belated birthday to her Banana

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 11:18:46 PM »

VIDEO HERE

From the event with the blind at the summer camp Smiley

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 12:33:18 PM »

http://herognu.dk/kongeli...lexandra-tapper-i-krisen/
Thin and fragile Alexandra: Tapper in crisis

Despite the personal crisis, Countess Alexandra not withdrawn from the public.

It can often be a tough affair to recover from a divorce and Alexandra has not gone unscathed.

Physical seemed Countess Alexandra thinner and more fragile than normal. But the mood failed apparently did not matter since she last week participated in the Make-A-Wish Wish Foundation's major auction at d'Angleterre in Copenhagen. Foundation helps children with life-threatening illnesses.

Rather than hide behind drawn curtains continues Alexandra unabashedly to appear in public, although the break with 37-year-old Martin J?rgensen after eight years of marriage has taken its toll on her.

- I'm the guest of honor today, because last year I donated a number of jewelry, which won a nice amount at the subsequent auction, said the 51-year-old Countess of Frederiksborg to HERE & NOW, before she slipped into the fine gala dinner where Fenger and Wafande was responsible for the musical part of the entertainment.

The jewelery from Alexandra last year, home brought incidentally 15,000, which was a record. This year brought the auction stunning 200,000, and all effects were sold for more than their auction value.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 12:38:12 PM »

I like it how Alex's polyester blouse rests on her bra-cups Tongue Roll Eyes

thx for the photo thistle Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 12:45:50 PM »

She looks terribly unhealthy and overly made up...her hair  Crap

That black dress makes her tiny frame even smaller - its obvious she's going through a very rough patch.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 02:00:52 PM »

She is clearly not feeling well. But part of it is show. It is October & rather cold in Denmark. She clearly has more than one blouse at home. If she wanted she could have covered up the weight loss. Nobody needs to leave the house with ratty hair like that. Especially not with her income and in her position. She is looking for sympathy. That nobody decides to question her apanage and stuff like that.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 03:14:36 PM »

Whoever is doing the fillers in Denmark needs some reeducation  Confused
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 05:17:06 PM »

She used the boys as "human shield" now for a while - they went with her to do a lot of things that were not age appropriate for them (I am not saying that teenagers should stay out of zoos but you know what I mean ....) to make them appear way smaller and in need for their mum than they actually were.

Now she is going down the "I am so fragile" road.

She looks awful. And yes. it is tragic when a marriage breaks down. But she is 50 years of age. She married a playboy. What did she expect?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 06:34:06 PM »

She looks really unhealthy.  It's actually sad to see this (and I'm not an Alex fan).  For the sake of those boys, I hope she gets the help she needs. 
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: